Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-03-2007, 08:47 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Lawn mower edger help Please

So I have a regular push lawnmower. The only way i can get the lawn mower
to start is to directly syphon gas out with a hose and put a few drops in
the carburator. Then the mower will start for a few seconds until it drinks
up the few drops of gas and it will dye. So I bought a new one because I
couldnt fix it. Now my push edger is doing the same thing. It will only
start when i directly put gas into the carburator and will run for a second
or two until the gas it gone. I dont want to have to buy another edger just
because of the SAME EXACT PROBLEM. HOW do i fix this? The lawn mower
service people charge to much.,. Thanks Please post towards group.not my
valid email.
Phillip

Lawn Edger Fred United Kingdom 8 13-03-2007 05:46 PM
Edging revisited... true edger vs. attachment edger [email protected] Lawns 11 18-06-2006 01:40 PM
King O'Lawn edger scott Lawns 0 30-08-2003 02:03 AM
Lawn Edger Ray Lawns 1 24-06-2003 02:32 PM
Lawn Edger Janet Australia 3 30-05-2003 03:08 AM