Old 10-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Steveo

Default AUK Meet Steveo, Steveo wants a CotM

Aratzio wrote:
John Henry, PJR and a snuhboi in one session.

Did ya spit, or swallow?
Old 10-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Aratzio

On 10 Jul 2004 01:00:24 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 10 Jul 2004 00:19:51 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 09 Jul 2004 22:56:03 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Peter J Ross wrote:
500 quatloos says they'll both be hiding under their beds on the
day.

Is that how yore daddy taught ya?

Very good Spanky.

Still dumb as a box of rocks.

'Ratz

Perhaps I am...the only way we will resolve this is to call a truce
with this shit. I'm no angel, nor are you.

I'll drop it if you will. (you can even have the last word)

Deal?

LMAO

Now what on earth would make me want to stop. I enjoy torturing you,
making a fool of you, watching you make usenet threats and retufting
your lies. Besides you should have kept it to just you and me cupcake.
John Henry, PJR and a snuhboi in one session.

The box of rocks was smarter.

'Ratz

Have it your way, rat-scat.

That is the idea.

'Ratz

Old 10-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
On 10 Jul 2004 00:51:59 GMT, Steveo
You hate truces, geo. You can't throw anymore gas.

I hate punks. So **** off.

I use napalm.

'Ratz

You're really coming un-glued now rat-crotch..it's fun to watch.

Call more of your Usenet admins and flame group imaginary friends
quick, before they witness your total meltdown..run along now
little dogie. eg
Old 10-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Aratzio

On 10 Jul 2004 01:06:16 GMT, Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
On 10 Jul 2004 00:51:59 GMT, Steveo
You hate truces, geo. You can't throw anymore gas.

I hate punks. So **** off.

I use napalm.

'Ratz

You're really coming un-glued now rat-crotch..it's fun to watch.

Call more of your Usenet admins and flame group imaginary friends
quick, before they witness your total meltdown..run along now
little dogie. eg

You have a very nice delusional world all built up inside your head. I
can see how that is possible with all the unused space.

'Ratz

Old 10-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
On 10 Jul 2004 00:51:59 GMT, Steveo
You hate truces, geo. You can't throw anymore gas.

I hate punks. So **** off.

I use napalm.

'Ratz

You're really coming un-glued now rat-crotch..it's fun to watch.

Call more of your Usenet admins and flame group imaginary friends
quick, before they witness your total meltdown..run along now
little dogie. eg

You have a very nice delusional world all built up inside your head. I
can see how that is possible with all the unused space.

'Ratz

You couldn't just accept a truce, could ya?

Old 10-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Aratzio

On 10 Jul 2004 01:30:42 GMT, Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
On 10 Jul 2004 00:51:59 GMT, Steveo
You hate truces, geo. You can't throw anymore gas.

I hate punks. So **** off.

I use napalm.

'Ratz

You're really coming un-glued now rat-crotch..it's fun to watch.

Call more of your Usenet admins and flame group imaginary friends
quick, before they witness your total meltdown..run along now
little dogie. eg

You have a very nice delusional world all built up inside your head. I
can see how that is possible with all the unused space.

'Ratz

You couldn't just accept a truce, could ya?

For what reason?

'Ratz

Old 10-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
You couldn't just accept a truce, could ya?

For what reason?

'Ratz

To save everyone from reading this spew.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Aratzio

On 10 Jul 2004 02:06:44 GMT, Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
You couldn't just accept a truce, could ya?

For what reason?

'Ratz

To save everyone from reading this spew.

Stop responding.

In the future learn to use a killfile for people who's posts you do
not want to read. It will save you several days of embarassment.

'Ratz

Old 10-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
You couldn't just accept a truce, could ya?

For what reason?

'Ratz

To save everyone from reading this spew.

Stop responding.

In the future learn to use a killfile for people who's posts you do
not want to read. It will save you several days of embarassment.

'Ratz

Not embarrassed, but I understand your urge to have the last word.

We might even end up being friends, happens all the time with me.

Rock on.

ps..no killfile on this hook-up, I'm on Curt's interface. It rocks
for text.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Aratzio

On 10 Jul 2004 02:29:33 GMT, Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
You couldn't just accept a truce, could ya?

For what reason?

'Ratz

To save everyone from reading this spew.

Stop responding.

In the future learn to use a killfile for people who's posts you do
not want to read. It will save you several days of embarassment.

'Ratz

Not embarrassed, but I understand your urge to have the last word.

We might even end up being friends, happens all the time with me.

Rock on.

ps..no killfile on this hook-up, I'm on Curt's interface. It rocks
for text.

**** off wankstain.

Suck up to your CB friends if there are any left.

Old 10-07-2004, 04:03 AM
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Aratzio wrote in
:

You couldn't just accept a truce, could ya?

For what reason?

'Ratz

because you are tearing him a second asshole. he can't sit down at night
his ass is hurting him.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Aratzio wrote in
:

You couldn't just accept a truce, could ya?

For what reason?

'Ratz

because you are tearing him a second asshole. he can't sit down at night
his ass is hurting him.

This jackass loves to start a fight, then run and watch..I'm sure you've
seen the type.

He's wa3moj, what more can I say? $ to whoever wrote that tune.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
You couldn't just accept a truce, could ya?

For what reason?

'Ratz

To save everyone from reading this spew.

Stop responding.

In the future learn to use a killfile for people who's posts you do
not want to read. It will save you several days of embarassment.

'Ratz

Not embarrassed, but I understand your urge to have the last word.

We might even end up being friends, happens all the time with me.

Rock on.

ps..no killfile on this hook-up, I'm on Curt's interface. It rocks
for text.

**** off wankstain.

Suck up to your CB friends if there are any left.

LoL..you are really a treat. My radio gear is worth more than your
car. My lateset 440 build is worth more than my radio gear.

Can you do math?
Old 10-07-2004, 05:03 AM
Aratzio

On 10 Jul 2004 03:00:49 GMT, Steveo

Aratzio wrote:
[...]

I see you are playing stupid again, looks like you are winning.

'Ratz
--

jp232 (aka 'Tard jr) finally says what he really thinks about his mentor the UniTard:

Its a BIG JOB kicking all the poop out that lardbutt Uni!