Old 10-07-2004, 05:03 AM
Aratzio

Default AUK Meet Steveo, Steveo wants a CotM

On 10 Jul 2004 03:10:00 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 10 Jul 2004 03:00:49 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 10 Jul 2004 02:29:33 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
On 10 Jul 2004 02:06:44 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:
You couldn't just accept a truce, could ya?

For what reason?

'Ratz

To save everyone from reading this spew.

Stop responding.

In the future learn to use a killfile for people who's posts you do
not want to read. It will save you several days of embarassment.

'Ratz

Not embarrassed, but I understand your urge to have the last word.

We might even end up being friends, happens all the time with me.

Rock on.

ps..no killfile on this hook-up, I'm on Curt's interface. It rocks
for text.

**** off wankstain.

Suck up to your CB friends if there are any left.

LoL..you are really a treat. My radio gear is worth more than your
car. My lateset 440 build is worth more than my radio gear.

Can you do math?

I see you are playing stupid again, looks like you are winning.

'Ratz

Huh??

Your response says it all.

'Ratz

--

jp232 (aka 'Tard jr) finally says what he really thinks about his mentor the UniTard:

Its a BIG JOB kicking all the poop out that lardbutt Uni!