Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2005, 02:01 AM
Henny bogan

Default HELP! I cannot grow grass!!!

My neighbor had gardeners plant an new lawn and it's practically grown
in in 2 weeks.

This was mostly for large spots not the whole lawy.

I used the Scott starter fertilizer with weed killer, new top soil, and
scotts high traffic seed for where's there's full sun and shade seed
for the shadier spots. Nothing.

I re-seeded and re-tillled and covered with peet moss watered alot -
nothing! I cannot figure out what's wrong.

If I ask Home Depot gardening people they can't figure it out. If I ask
my local small gardening center they just try to sell me their brand of
seed and fertilizer.

I really would appreciate some advice besides paving the lawn :-(

Barry

And no marijuana jokes!