Old 17-08-2006, 11:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Orchid Photo Theft

Sue,

Tsk, tsk... you are changing the carefully wrought subject of this entire
tread.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!!

Oooooo... I just love attention.

Mick
www.OrchidFlask.com

=======================================

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:31:08 -0400, "Pat Brennan"
wrote:

RGO is available from several different gardening site. You do not have
have a newsreader or even know what Usenet is to be part of RGO.

Now that is the archive I would like to shoot down. Why should some
other group reproduce our discussion as their own material?
Periodically we get e-mail from someone who has read this "archive" as
a live post on a garden forum.

They are also the reason our posters are down. There must be 6-10
forums that purport to cover the subject of orchids and each tries to
act as if they are the ONLY source of reliable information. We even
had a kid in the OS start one and complain because we did not want to
sign in and be monitored.

SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Old 18-08-2006, 04:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Well, you sure get the attention...and defence. Like one poster said,
all the orchid problems have been solved, so all the excitement left is
for them to gather round and watch you beat up another poster.
Get off Sue's back, she just wandered in here from Sanity,

Joe T
LMAO in Baytown

Old 18-08-2006, 01:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Sue,

Awwww.... isn't this precious? Now Joe "the white knight" has ridden into
RGO to defend you the (new) damsel in distress. I do wonder if he might be
making a play for your sweet affections?... or at least a couple of Sharry
Babies?

Mick

PS, Joe LMAO (Lame Moron Acting Out in Baytown) let me tell your something.
Sue is no wandering-in soul on RGO. Sue has been around RGO way longer than
you have and will be here way longer once you've left after realizing you
are nothing but a misguided stiff neck stick-in-the-mud. And she certainly
does not need your puny help. Ha-ha... you are a hoot. Until then eat
shit.

==========================

oups.com...

Old 18-08-2006, 04:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

This email from you bully boy?

"Joe,

Eat shit you stiff neck jerk... you don't even know a joke when see it.

Mick"

Like a Carp on a sand bar, first the frantic flopping then the smell.
If you like I will give you my address, a personal visit might be fun!
Or, you send your snail mail insults. Cover all the bases.

Joe T
Lean Mean And Open for business in Baytown
;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mick Fournier wrote:
Sue,

Awwww.... isn't this precious? Now Joe "the white knight" has ridden into
RGO to defend you the (new) damsel in distress. I do wonder if he might be
making a play for your sweet affections?... or at least a couple of Sharry
Babies?

Mick

PS, Joe LMAO (Lame Moron Acting Out in Baytown) let me tell your something.
Sue is no wandering-in soul on RGO. Sue has been around RGO way longer than
you have and will be here way longer once you've left after realizing you
are nothing but a misguided stiff neck stick-in-the-mud. And she certainly
does not need your puny help. Ha-ha... you are a hoot. Until then eat
shit.

==========================

oups.com...

Old 18-08-2006, 05:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Joe,

You can start by telling your real full name, then yes do send the address.

Mick

---------------------------

ups.com...

Old 18-08-2006, 06:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

OK, now you have scared me off. You might do something silly. Let's
just continue the insults here, it is safer.
Joe T
Scared in Baytown

Mick Fournier wrote:
Joe,

You can start by telling your real full name, then yes do send the address.

Mick

---------------------------

ups.com...

Old 21-08-2006, 03:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:18:05 -0400 in Mick Fournier wrote:
Chris,

I think you are trying to dethrone me.

I'm just a different flavor of grumpy old fart on the net.

--
Chris Dukes
"The key to effective management is properly timed hovering."
Old 21-08-2006, 01:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Chris,

Then let us go forth and hover... and actually just yesterday I was thinking
of buying a new hovercraft before the model close-out this fall.

Mick