Old 10-06-2003, 01:08 AM
TU

Default Sad news, good news and questions all in one message

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message t.be...

* Also I fell in love with an orchid last Christmas. A thelymitra variegata
208 and 199 from Australia. If there has ever been an orchid with a perfect
colour it must be a Thelymitra. If I could just live in Australia!!!!!
I found the pic's on the orchid mall. Now ever sinds I have contacted
several growers in Europe and one in Australia. But none of them has ever
had or seen this orchid. Please if anyone knows were I might be able to find
one without braking any laws, tell me, please, please, please.
Peter

Oh yes, Thelymitra variegata!
What I find annoying about Thelymitra is that they only bloom when the
day is warm and the sun is shining. No sun = no bloom. Also the leaves
die off after blooming which means you have no orchid to look at until
the next autumn/winter when the growth cycle starts again with the
onset of autumn / winter rain.

Check out this link:
http://farrer.riv.csu.edu.au/ASGAP/APOL19/sep00-1.html

There's also an email address at the bottom of the page, perhaps you
can get some assistance there.

Good luck with your search.
Tong
Old 10-06-2003, 03:32 AM
mg

Peter, GWTP:
http://www.email-software.org/email-acronyms.htm
hhttp://www.lake-online.com/internut/acro.htm
http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark...42/irchat.html

Boystrup Pb, ann,... wrote:
what does "Lol" Mean.

Old 10-06-2003, 08:36 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Pictures

http://members.iinet.net.au/~emntee/...Page%20198.htm

om...

Old 13-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Thanks for the info. And no I don't have a name for the bulbophyllum. I
bought it in my early days as beeing a jong catt.

Peter

By the way I am an uncle now, the babies name is nathalia. 2,61kg and 49 cm.
A few weeks early but healthy. Her mother has no patience either, but hey
that runs in the family.

"Wendy" schreef in bericht
Hello again Peter, I would like to get back to your questions.
For picture research, try using Google & click on images but you must have
the correct spelling.
Paphiopedilum KingArthur

http://hjem.get2net.dk/arne_larsen1/...m%20King%20Art
hur%2072-18w.jpg
Paphiopedilum gratrixianum
There are lots of photos.
Does your Bulbophyllum have another name?
You have Akerne-orchids in Belgium you could probably get culture info

from
them.
Also Botanical Gardens of Belgium on the net.
Hope this helps.
Cheers Wendy

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
.be...
First the sad news.
* Today my first ever Bulbophyllum died. Leaving me only one which

doesn't
seem to want to grow
* Secondly I am about to become an uncle. That's the good news. I

think!!!!
Most children seem afraid of mee because I so big. (hight 1,93m.)

Now to the questions:
*I bought 2 paph's this week: A paph. King Arthur and a paph

grattrixianum.
I bought them for just ?17.
For some time now I have been making a file and looking for pictures of

my
orchids to but in it until I can make my own pic's. Using books, asking
permision on the net, friends ...
But I can't find one of these 2 plants, so if anyone could help me

please???
I'm not going to publisch anything, I just use the file to look up what

the
flowers look like, pests they've had...

* Also I fell in love with an orchid last Christmas. A thelymitra

variegata
208 and 199 from Australia. If there has ever been an orchid with a

perfect
colour it must be a Thelymitra. If I could just live in Australia!!!!!
I found the pic's on the orchid mall. Now ever sinds I have contacted
several growers in Europe and one in Australia. But none of them has

ever
had or seen this orchid. Please if anyone knows were I might be able to

find
one without braking any laws, tell me, please, please, please.

To end this with a piece of advice to all the men out there. An orchid

is
like a great woman. Beauty on the outside and the inside, and when you

find
the perfect one, you can never let them go.

Peter