Old 01-08-2004, 10:52 PM
kenty ;-\)

Default LOST POSTS WITH TERA NEWS

Anyone got any idea why my posts are not shown when sent with the tera
news -news server?

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Old 02-08-2004, 04:03 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 21:52:45 GMT, "kenty ;-\)"
wrote:

Anyone got any idea why my posts are not shown when sent with the tera
news -news server?

If they eventually show up, it is probably because you send to a
collection file, but pull from a server that has a specific
update schedule. Because you are not actually updating the
server you are using, you have to wait for the update cycle.
Then if the server is not updated every couple of hours you may
have to wait a day to see your posts displayed.
SuE

Old 02-08-2004, 04:09 PM
John Kirkham

I've been having problems as well. At the moment they are turning up about a
day late.

They are using a new server, hopefully it's a temp. problem and when it's
sorted I guess they'll say so here..
http://teranews.com/systemstatus.html

John Kirkham

Old 02-08-2004, 11:14 PM
kenty ;-\)

Hi Susan,This is my second day now with the problem,its cracking me up!.I am
only able to recieve posts!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Old 03-08-2004, 12:15 AM
kenty ;-\)

Hi John, Your post isn't there through the tera news server? Are you
sending/receiving through your ISP like me at the moment to get the posts.I
cant get ABPO through my ISP only RGO.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Old 03-08-2004, 09:48 AM
John Kirkham

I think I was too optimistic, I think they want some money out of us. But
when you have problems like these with a provider it doesn't make you want
to subscribe to them. I think they would be better to further restrict the
daily download limit.

http://teranews.com/systemstatus.html
8/2/2004
The free server is slightly overworked. It's causing a backlog of headers.
Users will notice articles taking longer than normal before appearing. This
also effects local posts. Anything posted to the free server will take
serveral hours before the article appears. The solution is to upgrade to a
premium package.

Old 03-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Claude

I have the same problem here too!
According to the site, they have problem with one of the server! If you go
there, they suggest to upgrade to the premium package !!!

http://www.teranews.com/systemstatus.html

Claude

Old 03-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Claude

Old 05-08-2004, 09:15 PM
kenty ;-\)

Hi Claude, I havent been able to post any pictures on ABPO at all, not one
picture has appeared since 1 st august!
Is yours the same?

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Old 05-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Claude

hello!

Seems to work here! Fingers crossed!

Claude

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
. ..
| Hi Claude, I havent been able to post any pictures on ABPO at all, not one
| picture has appeared since 1 st august!
| Is yours the same?
|
| --
| Thanks Keith,England,UK.
| "Claude" wrote in message
| I have the same problem here too!
| According to the site, they have problem with one of the server! If you
go
| there, they suggest to upgrade to the premium package !!!
|
| http://www.teranews.com/systemstatus.html
|
| Claude
|
| "kenty ;-)" wrote in message
| | My problem still persists,I have sent them a email I will tell you if
| get
| | a response!You could be right about the money,I have been receiving
the
| | service for about a year now without any problems apart from the
| | spamdisable.It cost 3.95 one of fee,so they may be fixing bugs to make
| you
| | resubscribe.Or is this being too suspicious!I don't know.
| |
| | --
| | Thanks Keith,England,UK.
| | "John Kirkham" wrote in message
| | I think I was too optimistic, I think they want some money out of
us.
| But
| | when you have problems like these with a provider it doesn't make
you
| want
| | to subscribe to them. I think they would be better to further
restrict
| the
| | daily download limit.
| |
| | http://teranews.com/systemstatus.html
| | 8/2/2004
| | The free server is slightly overworked. It's causing a backlog of
| headers.
| | Users will notice articles taking longer than normal before
appearing.
| | This
| | also effects local posts. Anything posted to the free server will
take
| | serveral hours before the article appears. The solution is to
upgrade
| | premium package.
| |
| | "John Kirkham" wrote in message
| | I've been having problems as well. At the moment they are turning
up
| | about
| | day late.
| |
| | They are using a new server, hopefully it's a temp. problem and
when
| | it's
| | sorted I guess they'll say so here..
| | http://teranews.com/systemstatus.html
| |
| | John Kirkham
| |
| | "kenty ;-)" wrote in message
| | Anyone got any idea why my posts are not shown when sent with
the
| tera
| | news -news server?
| |
| |
| | --
| | Thanks Keith,England,UK.
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Old 05-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Claude

hello!

Seems to work here! Fingers crossed!

Claude

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
. ..
| Hi Claude, I havent been able to post any pictures on ABPO at all, not one
| picture has appeared since 1 st august!
| Is yours the same?
|
| --
| Thanks Keith,England,UK.
| "Claude" wrote in message
| I have the same problem here too!
| According to the site, they have problem with one of the server! If you
go
| there, they suggest to upgrade to the premium package !!!
|
| http://www.teranews.com/systemstatus.html
|
| Claude
|
| "kenty ;-)" wrote in message
| | My problem still persists,I have sent them a email I will tell you if
| get
| | a response!You could be right about the money,I have been receiving
the
| | service for about a year now without any problems apart from the
| | spamdisable.It cost 3.95 one of fee,so they may be fixing bugs to make
| you
| | resubscribe.Or is this being too suspicious!I don't know.
| |
| | --
| | Thanks Keith,England,UK.
| | "John Kirkham" wrote in message
| | I think I was too optimistic, I think they want some money out of
us.
| But
| | when you have problems like these with a provider it doesn't make
you
| want
| | to subscribe to them. I think they would be better to further
restrict
| the
| | daily download limit.
| |
| | http://teranews.com/systemstatus.html
| | 8/2/2004
| | The free server is slightly overworked. It's causing a backlog of
| headers.
| | Users will notice articles taking longer than normal before
appearing.
| | This
| | also effects local posts. Anything posted to the free server will
take
| | serveral hours before the article appears. The solution is to
upgrade
| | premium package.
| |
| | "John Kirkham" wrote in message
| | I've been having problems as well. At the moment they are turning
up
| | about
| | day late.
| |
| | They are using a new server, hopefully it's a temp. problem and
when
| | it's
| | sorted I guess they'll say so here..
| | http://teranews.com/systemstatus.html
| |
| | John Kirkham
| |
| | "kenty ;-)" wrote in message
| | Anyone got any idea why my posts are not shown when sent with
the
| tera
| | news -news server?
| |
| |
| | --
| | Thanks Keith,England,UK.
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Good news/bad news Mike Patterson Ponds 2 19-05-2004 08:09 PM
Good News-Bad News Bob Adkins Ponds 2 14-09-2003 06:32 PM
Sad news, good news and questions all in one message Boystrup Pb, ann,... Orchids 18 13-06-2003 04:44 PM
There is good news and bad news Essjay001 United Kingdom 0 10-06-2003 02:32 AM