Old 11-09-2005, 02:36 AM
-keevill-

Default New water feature help needed

I have just finished constructing a terrace around my house which contains a
water feature built out of concrete within the terrace.It is Long and narrow
and L shaped, about 17mts long by 1m wide and half a metre deep. I would
like to tile it in black tile and finish the top with an infinity edge for
the water to overflow down about 20cm into a catchment gully. I would like
to put some Koi carp into the water and some tropical plants. I live in SE
Asia. Can anyone give me any useful tips or pointers to achieve a good
result please. Much obliged for any help.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:40 AM
Reel Mckoi

"-keevill-" wrote in message
I have just finished constructing a terrace around my house which contains
a water feature built out of concrete within the terrace.It is Long and
narrow and L shaped, about 17mts long by 1m wide and half a metre deep. I
would like to tile it in black tile and finish the top with an infinity
edge for the water to overflow down about 20cm into a catchment gully. I
would like to put some Koi carp into the water and some tropical plants. I
live in SE Asia. Can anyone give me any useful tips or pointers to achieve
a good result please. Much obliged for any help.

================================
What is an infinity edge. I'm in the USA and never heard of it.
If you're talking about a type of waterfall just make sure it's dead level
so the water falls in a nice sheet.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Mossies in water feature Teddy Australia 19 05-12-2004 01:09 AM
Method running water from creek to garden water feature lee brown Gardening 1 23-04-2003 04:32 AM
Water feature gary linley Gardening 5 29-03-2003 04:56 AM
Water Feature gary linley Gardening 3 18-03-2003 10:32 AM
water feature manil United Kingdom 5 26-01-2003 11:37 AM