Old 13-03-2006, 07:01 AM posted to rec.ponds
George

Default Last years fish pictures

Hi all. It's been awhile since I last posted. I thought I would clear out
last years pond fish pictures in preparation for this year. This year
looks to be a good one for photographing the fish, as they've all gotten
much larger since these photos were taken, and I'm working on a new water
feature for the filter return water. I'm getting spring fever, and can't
wait to get started. Anyway, I thought I'd share these with those who
haven't seen them. Enjoy:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

Old 13-03-2006, 01:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
axeman

"George" wrote in message
Hi all. It's been awhile since I last posted. I thought I would clear
out last years pond fish pictures in preparation for this year. This year
looks to be a good one for photographing the fish, as they've all gotten
much larger since these photos were taken, and I'm working on a new water
feature for the filter return water. I'm getting spring fever, and can't
wait to get started. Anyway, I thought I'd share these with those who
haven't seen them. Enjoy:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

Fabulous photos! Can't wait to see this year's as well.

Jacqui

Old 13-03-2006, 05:21 PM posted to rec.ponds
George

"axeman" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
Hi all. It's been awhile since I last posted. I thought I would clear
out last years pond fish pictures in preparation for this year. This
year looks to be a good one for photographing the fish, as they've all
gotten much larger since these photos were taken, and I'm working on a
new water feature for the filter return water. I'm getting spring
fever, and can't wait to get started. Anyway, I thought I'd share these
with those who haven't seen them. Enjoy:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

Fabulous photos! Can't wait to see this year's as well.

Jacqui

Thanks. We've had five straight days of rain and storms, so I haven't had
the opportunity to photograph anything. It is supposed to clear up by
tomorrow, so we will see how it goes.

George

Old 13-03-2006, 06:41 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"George" wrote in message
Anyway, I thought I'd share these with those who
haven't seen them. Enjoy:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

==============================
Nice and clear. Very good pics. Mine never come out so nice.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

Old 14-03-2006, 03:59 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:01:53 GMT, "George" wrote:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

Nice shots, George. Polarized len? ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a

Old 14-03-2006, 04:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
George

news
wrote:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

Nice shots, George. Polarized len? ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a

Nope. Cannon 300d with 20-80mm zoom. Background is so dark because that
is the color of my liner.

George

Old 23-03-2006, 11:51 PM posted to rec.ponds
news group

George wrote:

Hi all. It's been awhile since I last posted. I thought I would clear out
last years pond fish pictures in preparation for this year. This year
looks to be a good one for photographing the fish, as they've all gotten
much larger since these photos were taken, and I'm working on a new water
feature for the filter return water. I'm getting spring fever, and can't
wait to get started. Anyway, I thought I'd share these with those who
haven't seen them. Enjoy:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

VERY nice! Thanks for sharing them! :-) . Even though I am going
skiing Saturday (spring break), I can hardly wait till it is warm enough
to start working around the pond! We are still having moments of winter
here in Colorado Springs.
W. Dale
Old 24-03-2006, 08:18 PM posted to rec.ponds
George

"news group" wrote in message
George wrote:

Hi all. It's been awhile since I last posted. I thought I would clear
out last years pond fish pictures in preparation for this year. This
year looks to be a good one for photographing the fish, as they've all
gotten much larger since these photos were taken, and I'm working on a
new water feature for the filter return water. I'm getting spring fever,
and can't wait to get started. Anyway, I thought I'd share these with
those who haven't seen them. Enjoy:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

VERY nice! Thanks for sharing them! :-) . Even though I am going
skiing Saturday (spring break), I can hardly wait till it is warm enough
to start working around the pond! We are still having moments of winter
here in Colorado Springs.
W. Dale

Ouch. I can imagine that you are! Our weather here in Kentucky turned
colder this week from what it has been all winter (and it is supposed to be
spring!). I have managed to work on my pond a little in the last few
weeks, and have my filter running already. My next step is to thin the
herd. I finally found someone who will take some of my goldfish off my
hands. They are getting overcrowded.

George