Old 27-04-2006, 10:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Dālmāniō

Default Whats a swithdr

Some one that can switch their user name in a heart beat with ease
from the use of numereous emailers and free accounts no
less.............although I seem to doubt thats what the main use for
its email name was............anyway add the directway addy to it if
you want to reach Carol aka Koi-lo

May just have to use that for my "return" emails in usenet, or maybe
even "shastadaisey" at the bell south addy

Oh and I am " Dālmāniō " or I oculd be Koi-Lo, or anything else I
wanna be when I want to be it.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o
Old 27-04-2006, 10:25 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Dālmāniō wrote:
Some one that can switch their user name in a heart beat with ease
from the use of numereous emailers and free accounts no
less.............although I seem to doubt thats what the main use for
its email name was............anyway add the directway addy to it if
you want to reach Carol aka Koi-lo

May just have to use that for my "return" emails in usenet, or maybe
even "shastadaisey" at the bell south addy

Oh and I am " Dālmāniō " or I oculd be Koi-Lo, or anything else I
wanna be when I want to be it.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Yeah, they can switch there ID quite legally but assuming someone elses
ID I believe is illegal....or will be very soon....
Old 27-04-2006, 10:31 PM posted to rec.ponds
Dālmāniō

Assumptions are a dime a dozen here in the US of A.....we do not need
any more froom you limeys and canucks

Old 27-04-2006, 10:45 PM posted to rec.ponds
Richard Sexton

Default Impersonation

In article ,
Gill Passman wrote:
Yeah, they can switch there ID quite legally but assuming someone elses
ID I believe is illegal....or will be very soon....

It's illegal. Lemme tell you what happened to me. There was a distrubing influence
in another area of my interests. After a coulple of years putting up with his
inane and non-productive crock'o'crap I put up a funny webpage that purported
to send mail from him with any one of four of his usually "witty" remarks.

I never got a complaint about it from him or anybody else.

What I did get though was two provincial policemen from the computer
crimes division assereting that if I didn't take this down then I'd
be charged with no less than four felonies. Impersonation was the
first one, I don't remember the rest and it's questionable in my mind
if they'd have stuck. Whatever.

I took the page down and don't play that game no more.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net
Old 27-04-2006, 10:55 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Dālmāniō wrote:
[...]

Well, Roy, you can go make whatever assumptions you want to make...but
these are International newsgroups and it doesn't matter one hoot where
which country we are posting from....the USA does not own the planet and
never will...however much some of you might like to think that you
do...nor do you own these groups...

Now I'm guessing, no not guessing I'm sure, that your agenda is to get
Carol off usenet but it just won't happen....from your actions the only
thing that will happen for sure is that you will be ignored on usenet
and forced off....do you really want that?????

Drop the fight, broker a truce with Carol and sort your problems
out...it can be done very easily, and get back to reality....you know it
is possible....the choice lies with you (or do you just enjoy the
adrenial rush that you get right now with the fight too much to see
sense)...

Now go ahead and add me to you flame list....or possibly see some sense...

Gill

Old 27-04-2006, 11:05 PM posted to rec.ponds
Dālmāniō

You would not know sense if it jumped up and bit your limey ass Gill
I oculd care less if I am totally ignored on the USENET.......lets
just say I use Carols tactics and do not care who the hell I stewp on
to get my point across or my statement made.......get invo9lved or
stay the hell out it matters not to me.......however if you get
involved, your fair game as well. If yur smart, kill file me and what
has to be killfiled and get on with your agenda..........wanna play
your welcome to join..........its your ball gamne dude.

Old 27-04-2006, 11:11 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Richard Sexton wrote:
In article ,
Gill Passman wrote:

Yeah, they can switch there ID quite legally but assuming someone elses
ID I believe is illegal....or will be very soon....

It's illegal. Lemme tell you what happened to me. There was a distrubing influence
in another area of my interests. After a coulple of years putting up with his
inane and non-productive crock'o'crap I put up a funny webpage that purported
to send mail from him with any one of four of his usually "witty" remarks.

I never got a complaint about it from him or anybody else.

What I did get though was two provincial policemen from the computer
crimes division assereting that if I didn't take this down then I'd
be charged with no less than four felonies. Impersonation was the
first one, I don't remember the rest and it's questionable in my mind
if they'd have stuck. Whatever.

I took the page down and don't play that game no more.

Another thing that crosses my mind from time to time is actually whether
there is some legislation somewhere that can penalise these people from
denying us our rights to discuss on-topic stuff on usenet...not just
what they do to one another but what they do to the innocent
bystanders...they are subjecting us to pornographic crap and their
bizzare fantasies...now that I believe is illegal...

Gill
Old 27-04-2006, 11:14 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Moments before taking that leap of faith into the pond Richard Sexton at
was heard opining:

In article ,
Gill Passman wrote:
[...]

=================
*Note: There are TWO "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

Then why is Roy getting away with these falsified headers and impersonations
of other people? Why hasn't it been stopped?
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 27-04-2006, 11:23 PM posted to rec.ponds
Dālmāniō

I sewe you decided to ignore the advice and not kill file, but join in
on something you need not get involved in, as more involved means more
trash your way to interfere withyour precious forums.....Americans and
the internet is most fortunate in not being incumbered by tons of
bullshit laws like limeys and canucks are..........which brings up a
question I have always womndered about.. This even concerns the "royal
mother" and 99% of you limeys.........what do you all do to make your
teeth so ****ed up? Its rare to see even a high politcal figure with
decent teeth......or is it inthe water and mad cow meat you all eat
that causes this? Your fair game now Gill, you were
informed...........to mind your own business.

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:11:25 +0100, Gill Passman
wrote:

Old 27-04-2006, 11:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Dālmāniō

Because God loves me Carol.......I am not a liar like you, I speak
the truth.

Old 27-04-2006, 11:25 PM posted to rec.ponds
Dālmāniō

YOu Carol are the worlds greatest impersonator and agitator.........
I am just a drop of water in a big big sea as compared to you and your
experience in impersonation.

Old 28-04-2006, 12:34 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Impersonation & kooks

Moments before taking that leap of faith into the pond Gill Passman at
was heard opining:

Another thing that crosses my mind from time to time is actually
whether there is some legislation somewhere that can penalise these people
from denying us our rights to discuss on-topic stuff on usenet...not just
what they do to one another but what they do to the innocent
bystanders...they are subjecting us to pornographic crap and their
bizzare fantasies...now that I believe is illegal...

========================
*Note: There are TWO "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

Gill, Usenet is becoming the cesspool, the sewer of the Internet. In the
days when ISPs felt some responsibility for what their customers posted,
these guys would all be gone. Surely you remember those days. But now the
floodgates are open, everyone looks the other way and the lowest forms of
life are taking over any NG they so choose to destroy. As these mentally
handicapped people and the number of perverts grows, the decent people flee!
I shudder to think what Usenet will be like 5 or 10 years from now. It will
either be all moderated NGs or nothing but societies kooks and failures
wallowing in their own filth. Meanwhile,... all we can try to do is post
around them and hope for the best.

I truly believe if this NG isn't moderated to keep these disruptive people
at bay - it will die.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 28-04-2006, 12:46 AM posted to rec.ponds
Mister Gardener

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:34:33 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

[...]

Oooops! You just hit one of my buttons. Please don't categorize people
with mental handicaps in with perverts.

-- Mister Gardener
-- Pull the WEED to email me
Old 28-04-2006, 12:50 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Koi-Lo wrote:
[...]

Agreed, but keep this off-line pleae...

Gill
Old 28-04-2006, 01:20 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Moments before taking that leap of faith into the pond Mister Gardener at
was heard opining:

Oooops! You just hit one of my buttons. Please don't categorize people
with mental handicaps in with perverts.

=======================
*Note: There are TWO "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

Sorry about your buttons. They're not categorized with perverts in the
sense you're talking about. There are many mentally ill or mentally
handicapped folks who are wonderful people. They're a joy to be around and
are fine members of society. I am talking about the dangerous mentally ill
individuals who infest Usenet and some posting boards to the point they
drive everyone else away. Those who like Roy and Antonio who try to destroy
people, and their innocent family's reputations for the sheer sick joy of it
are the ones I'm talking about. What could a *normal* person possibly get
out of something like this? This type of obsession and a hate so strong all
they can do is think about their victim and how to attack her day after day
is definitely some type of mental illness or aberration. You can't deny
that. These are sociopaths without a conscience suffering from who knows
what kind of serious mental or emotional disorders. There is no way anyone
would view their behavior as normal or rational.

Understand, I'm not talking about the average bi-polar or someone suffering
clinical depression taking their medication and living productive lives.
I'm talking about a different type of mental illness than you're talking
about.

As for perverts, another form of mental illness, and those obsessed with
"sluts" and posting utter filth about the sick fantasies concerning their
victims...... I need say no more.

And all this came from a religious group no less (where one member calls
himself Mindfu**ed). Any wonder why the number of atheists is growing as it
is?
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.