Old 15-05-2006, 12:28 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default New pond owner Wanna be - trolls

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 May 2006 20:41:23 GMT, TesarSebatyne wrote:

It doesn't help if you don't do as you suggest others do, shun her, kill
filter, etc. By doing so you won't see her or the vast number of fake
Koi-Lo's. ~ jan

Kill file Koi-Lo and only beautiful ponds posts are left.

-----------------

Old 15-05-2006, 12:29 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default New pond owner Wanna be

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 May 2006 14:55:33 -0500, "Tom P" wrote:

Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the users

of
this group take it back?

We're trying. Please use kill filters. ~ jan

Yes. Kill file Koi-Lo now.

--------------
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 15-05-2006, 01:31 AM posted to rec.ponds
Daniel Morrow

Default New pond owner Wanna be - Filters

Bottom posted.
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
I am the freaking owner of this here forum people, so stay oujt......I
don;t give a bats eyelash how many koi-los are here, I rule this roost

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...

How I feel about roy - "You were supposed to be the chosen one!!!!", as said
from obi-wan to anikin (darth vader) skywalker when anikin is sinking
further into the lava in episode 3 of star wars. Watch the movie and then
you will know what I am talking about. Good luck everyone else and later!

Old 15-05-2006, 03:51 AM posted to rec.ponds
& its Old Roy

Ah there you go Jan, you got the swing of it now, this forum may yet
return to normal if the others can follow suit and do like you
do......I hate it, but I got to do what I feel is right, just like the
others, but I speak the truth and am not out to cause problems, trust
me, Jan, Carol just has to take a long long vacation . You have been n
other forums I am a member at, and yu d o not see nay problems or even
a hint of any disdain there do you!

Old 15-05-2006, 03:51 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Yep filters mainly keyed in on Koi-Lo. As new needs arise for other
filters trust us, we will make a post and advise all of the need to
change filters. This usenet hsa more Koi lo's than Carter has liver
pills........I wonder why.............I guess its time to get back
into my Koi-Lo mode......I mademy point without the kill filters
taking their toll.........
Good advice their Jan......it won't be long now and thnis forum is
gonna be back to normal.....Of oucrse there are probably gonna be a
few T'd off individuals mainly those that live over the northern
border, but they will get over it or they can create their own
rec.ponds.ca forum..........

Old 15-05-2006, 04:01 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Koi-Lo

"TesarSebatyne" wrote in message
Koi-Lo wrote:
*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"Tom P" wrote in message
Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the
users of this group take it back?

===================
That's not possible anymore when ISP's do nothing about malicious
trolls.

you should know, they never did a thing about you.

You can filter most of them out and will quickly learn to avoid
those wasting your time by not downloading their messages. When they
drive decent people off they feel they've won.

And your decent Carol?

Tell us about Randy downloading sex stories about college girls who are
minors.

Randy is a ****ed off pervert who can't get blow jobs from me any more.

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-05-2006, 04:13 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Koi-Lo

Tom P wrote:
Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the

users of
this group take it back?

There is a way. Shunning her.

Kill file Koi-Lo and problem solved.

Old 15-05-2006, 04:13 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Hey Danny boy suck my pussy will you? LOve you always

Carol Gulley......

PS I washed it just for you!

On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:31:26 -0700, "Daniel Morrow"
wrote:
Bottom posted.

Old 15-05-2006, 04:16 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Hey Derek.

I hear your a full fledged member of UTB.......dam ya ****ing weirdo
canuck.........

On Sun, 14 May 2006 20:18:48 -0300, Derek Broughton
wrote:
Tom P wrote:

Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the users
of this group take it back?

Jeez, top-posting on your own posts...

See, we _have_ it back - I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I
saw your post and your response. Good filters are the key - as Jan says -
on ponds and newsgroups.

"Tom P" wrote in message
Hi everyone (except the smut peddlers) First, I have never had a pond and
know nothing. I am considering building a 500 gallon pond and need help
selecting a filter. I have decided on a uv filter and would like some
help deciding between Sunterra, Fishmate, and Cyprio. Any and all

There's no such thing as a UV filter. Please don't think for a moment that
a UV system is going to filter anything. What it does (if it works) is
kill algae. The dead algae still contributes to the organic load in your
pond. You _still_ need a real filter. Veggie filters are large, compared
to the size of the pond, but they can also be ornamental. In any case,
what a filter is doing, essentially, is capturing organic material so that
you can remove it from the pond. Unless you extract somewhat more organic
material from the pond than you actually feed to your fish, things are
going to go downhill (and if you're feeding 'zero' to the fish, you still
have to account for the various organics that arrive on the wind).

opinions would be of great help. I have just found this group and feel it
is a shame about the posters that have such a poor life style that they
have nothing better to do

Filter, filter, filter :-)

Old 15-05-2006, 04:16 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Koi-Lo

Default New pond owner Wanna be - trolls from ARJW (off topic)

I did not post this message:

Old 15-05-2006, 04:29 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Koi-Lo

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
I did not post this message:

Carol Adamo Gulley, a lying ****ing **** and cocksucker, of Mt. Juliet
Tennessee really did post this message:

Old 15-05-2006, 08:36 AM posted to rec.ponds
Rôze N. Krânz

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
news
See, we _have_ it back - I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I
saw your post and your response. Good filters are the key - as Jan says -
on ponds and newsgroups.
==========
But most people don't have good filters or know how to filter the X-rated
messages from the normal ones. And now I have no choice but to NYM-shift
since they're using my identity to post X-rated garbage which could be a
problem down the road - see my message to YOU above. I also sent you an
e-mail explaining why I was told to do this and that it's for *MY* own good.
--
Me~
Troll Information:

Old 15-05-2006, 08:38 AM posted to rec.ponds
Charlië

This obscene message was posted by RoyHauer/Hope Hull AL and not Koi-Lo.
From:
lid (Koi-Lo)(Roy Hauer)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: New pond owner Wanna be - Filters

Old 15-05-2006, 01:44 PM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton

Rôze N. Krânz wrote:

And now I have no choice but to NYM-shift

BS. I don't care about your reasons. Nym shifting only encourages Roy.
--
derek
Old 15-05-2006, 03:30 PM posted to rec.ponds
Karen Green

Default New pond owner Wanna be Yea sure So now koi-lo aka Carol is Roze Kranz

On Mon, 15 May 2006 02:36:50 -0500, Rôze N. Krânz
wrote:

news See, we _have_ it back - I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I