Old 15-05-2006, 10:17 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Koi-Lo

Default New pond owner Wanna be - trolls from ARJW (off topic)

I hear that is the gospel it explains exactly what the hell you are
carol..........and if your the fruit, like we all know your a ****ing
fruit, that tree needs to be cut down as its plain freaking rotten.
Kepp the trash and junk coming I am sure more than a few folks are
getting fed up with filling up the forum with your crap and the crap
you create.

On Mon, 15 May 2006 16:12:09 -0500, "Koi-Lo" wrote:

This obscene message was posted by me a ****ing lying asshole.
Koi-Lo.

Let us judge the TREE by the FRUIT (This poster Carol Gulley) it produces.
======================================
From: "Koi-Lo" Fezz aka Mindfuc*ed/JW
Newsgroups:
rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.je hovahs-witn,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 22:29:22 -0500

alt.religion.jehovahs-witn:172851 rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc:91627

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
I did not post this message:
Carol Adamo Gulley, a lying ****ing **** and cocksucker, of Mt. Juliet
Tennessee really did post this message:

"Koi-Lo"
wrote in message ...

"TesarSebatyne" wrote in message
Koi-Lo wrote:
*NOTE: There are two Koi-Lo's on this NG*

"Tom P" wrote in message
Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the
users of this group take it back?
===================
That's not possible anymore when ISP's do nothing about malicious
trolls.

you should know, they never did a thing about you.

You can filter most of them out and will quickly learn to avoid
those wasting your time by not downloading their messages. When
they
drive decent people off they feel they've won.

And your decent Carol?

Tell us about Randy downloading sex stories about college girls who
are
minors.

Randy is a ****ed off pervert who can't get blow jobs from me any more.

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...
Old 15-05-2006, 10:51 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
-ED

Roy Hauer-Are you so learning impaired to realize that, with the right
filters implemented..not only will your postings fail to show up, They are
automatically sent to the host server you're using (which you can't keep
enough of them straight) The white matter doesn't work that way.
Old 15-05-2006, 11:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
netDenizen

Default New pond owner Wanna be - Filters

Daniel Morrow wrote:
... I get 40 + spams a day ...

Hi Daniel,
Is that your real e-mail address out there in the open? If so, it may
explain all the spam you get. Follow Mr Gardener's example and disguise
your address a little. Then the spam may decline after a while.

I no longer use an e-mail address on Usenet due to the unpleasantness
here. Happy aquarium keeping!

How're those guppies doing? Someone was looking for hard water fish;
guppies might be just the thing eh?

Old 15-05-2006, 11:36 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

What do yu expect for such as dumb ass and then bitch about him
getting 2 minutres worth of span to deal with.
Listening to these asswipes if you do not post with real name address
and social security number plus a certified letter from your momma
your a troll.......but thats ok, they are all asswipes.Betspart of
them all ran down their mommas butt crack!

Old 16-05-2006, 04:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
Daniel Morrow

Bottom posted.
"-ED" wrote in message
news On Mon, 15 May 2006 15:41:15 -0500, Daniel Morrow
wrote:

Bottom posted.
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
Hey Danny boy suck my pussy will you? LOve you always

Carol Gulley......

PS I washed it just for you!

On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:31:26 -0700, "Daniel Morrow"
wrote:
Bottom posted.
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
I am the freaking owner of this here forum people, so stay

oujt......I
don;t give a bats eyelash how many koi-los are here, I rule this

roost

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...

How I feel about roy - "You were supposed to be the chosen one!!!!",

as said
from obi-wan to anikin (darth vader) skywalker when anikin is

sinking
further into the lava in episode 3 of star wars. Watch the movie and

then
you will know what I am talking about. Good luck everyone else and

later!

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...

Hi roy (your header = which means you are not koi-lo
(koi-lo uses either cheap56k, shared secrets, henrynet and maybe 1 or 2
others which catch my eye when I check the message headers and it is very
easy to check headers) you are a troll turd roy. Charlie is right that
your
message to me is obscene. Why didn't you e-mail me so we can make
everyone
(even yourself) happy? I get 40 + spams a day but it only takes me 2
minutes
a day to sift through them thanks to my spam trap and I briefly check
each
subject line to make sure I don't miss any (grand total amount of time I
spend dealing with all of my e-mails is 2 minutes thanks to the aid of
the
spam trap) so I won't miss your message - or is it you are a total coward
and just want to do what amounts to worse than obscene graffiti? Poor
crybaby roy - "whaaaa whaa (roy crying like a baby) - I don' want to
e-mail
Dan, boo wooo, poor me!". Good luck to the real on topic posters, later!

Good Job!

--
Posted Using Opera Beta Nine(9).....Thanks-ED
http://www.frontiernet.net/~cuttysark

Thanks ed!

Old 16-05-2006, 04:39 AM posted to rec.ponds
Daniel Morrow

Bottom posted.
"netDenizen" wrote in message
.. .
Daniel Morrow wrote:
... I get 40 + spams a day ...

Hi Daniel,
Is that your real e-mail address out there in the open? If so, it may
explain all the spam you get. Follow Mr Gardener's example and disguise
your address a little. Then the spam may decline after a while.

I no longer use an e-mail address on Usenet due to the unpleasantness
here. Happy aquarium keeping!

How're those guppies doing? Someone was looking for hard water fish;
guppies might be just the thing eh?

Actually I am happy I can get tons of spam and it doesn't bother me at all.
2 minutes is a piece of cake for me and I expect I can handle an e-mail bomb
within 20 minutes and this all makes spam obsolete for me. I don't mind 2
minutes a day at all and this way I can freely give out my e-mail address,
the spam just gets deleted without me worrying one grey hair. The guppies
are doing great - just about to make another trip to the lfs to donate
another ton of them, hopefully for store credit. :-) I agree - guppies like
somewhat hard water and might be just the thing. Happy aquarium keeping to
you too!

Old 16-05-2006, 05:06 AM posted to rec.ponds
Daniel Morrow

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 May 2006 14:55:33 -0500, "Tom P" wrote:

Thanks for the great welcome I guess I won't be back. Why don't the

users
of
this group take it back?

We're trying. Please use kill filters. ~ jan

Yes. Kill file Koi-Lo now.

--------------
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

That's what the trolls (Hi again roy and hi to you too fezz) want and if you
give it to them they win and we're no better than they are. I have found
that ever since easily figuring out the headers I have had no use for a kill
file or other filter for the newsgroups. In my opinion the only real use for
a kill file filter for newsgroups is so people with an easily upset stomach
not to see what would otherwise upset their stomach. A Bayesian spam filter
has totally freed my soul (so to speak, not literally of course) and my
e-mail address is easily redistributable now which gives me a lot of freedom
too. I am all for the development of newsgroup filters but quite frankly I
have no use for one at the very least for now. I'll never need to kill-file
koi-lo now. Roy and fezz are crying like babies now - boooo hooo, (Ha ha ha
ha ha! About time karma is starting to work against those damned trolls!).
"Booo wooo - I can't hurt Dan!" roy and fezz are saying to themselves!

Old 16-05-2006, 05:20 AM posted to rec.ponds
-ED

Default Trolling Filters Issue

I'm curious to know more about http://www.supernews.com. How did you come
about it?..Does your ISP sub-out their USENET services?

These Colors Don't Run. -- Long Live Neil Young --
Old 16-05-2006, 01:35 PM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton

-ED wrote:

I'm curious to know more about http://www.supernews.com. How did you come
about it?..Does your ISP sub-out their USENET services?

I don't know about Daniel, but most supernews users I know are there because
their ISPs don't provide Usenet _at all_. That's becoming very common.
Mine doesn't and I use individual.net - mostly because they were free when
I started and still pretty reasonable, but also because a lot of the spam
(and all of the binaries) get filtered before it gets to me.
--
derek

Old 16-05-2006, 02:20 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Well by golly gee Ed, whats a matter you getting a full blown dose
of dumbass on the pityfyll assholes that depend on your knowledgfe
there pussy boy?

Old 16-05-2006, 02:22 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Hey Danny , how ya doing there ya dumb ****..........Mauybe if yu took
your face out of Eds crotch a bit more often and smelled the fresh air
and ate some real meat instead of Eds tube steak you may be worth my
time to mess with, but since yur breath probably smells like ED I
prefer to keep my distanmce unless I have a hazmat suit.......Ya
****ing faggot!

On Mon, 15 May 2006 21:06:57 -0700, "Daniel Morrow"
wrote:
Bottom posted.

Old 16-05-2006, 02:23 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Yea, Danny MOrrow is a happy litlle twinkie boy! If it was not for
emails gottenas spam Danny would not get any emails as he has no
friends and Carol and Ed are illiterate assholes. who do not know how
to write anyhow.

On Mon, 15 May 2006 20:39:00 -0700, "Daniel Morrow"
wrote:
Bottom posted.
"netDenizen" wrote in message
om...

Old 16-05-2006, 02:37 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Thats because Derek is a dumb **** and odes nort know how to filter
through a program...I sure am glad I am not a whiney ass cry baby
dumbass like Derek is!

Old 17-05-2006, 01:22 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Hey Danny Boy.....was New pond owner Wanna be - Filters

On Tue, 16 May 2006 16:01:29 -0700, "Daniel Morrow"
wrote:
Mid posted.
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
. ..

Yea, Danny MOrrow is a happy litlle twinkie boy! If it was not for
emails gottenas spam Danny would not get any emails as he has no
friends

You don't even know dude. You are so ignorant and socially blind you
wouldn't know that I have WAY more friends than you have - care for me to
prove it? Good luck and later to everyone else. By the way - that nonsense
about how you would leave this group untrolled if carol left is
untrustworthy and doubtful, I think you would continue doing this crap
because you think it is fun to be a 7 year old.

and Carol and Ed are illiterate assholes. who do not know how
to write anyhow.

I agree with this statement Daniel Morrow.....110% in full agreement!
You do show signs of promise and hope.

Whats a matter there Twinkie Daniel. Your certainly not a trusting
indiviual are you? Your just afraid to take a chance and be proven
wrong. I will not spam this group if CArol stays away, but now the
ante is risen due to you and Ed, and Mister Gardener and a few others
throwing all your dogs in the fight so now my willingness not to troll
and at least from let the groups alone, with the exception of posting
on topic and with sincerity, is now extended to freshwater .,misc as
well as the other fish form Carol patronizes.......Trust me dude,

So your calling Mr. I got an arsenal Ed Alston of Shreevsport La, an
iilliterate asshole...ya better watch it there dude, he'll get that
big old Cub Scout pocket knife he carries in the handle of that
Kantana out and slice your ass a new one..
While were at it, and I have filtered old Scaredy Pants -ED away, and
do not feel like removing my filter since he is not worth dealing
with, just relay this message to him.........An hours practice and now
I can take himout at 350 years with a dead Pleco.............and
almost guarantee a one fish one kill affair, so it shold be rather
painless for him or as you call him an illiterate asshole. I can
certainly see you calling CArol an illiterate asshole putting these
groups anbd people through this shit for her own vanity and image (big
joke huh?) but why would you call such a staunch supporter of you and
CArol an illiterate asshole? Inquiring minds want to know.......And
the amount of friends y ou have is notimportant, its the quality of
freinds you have, and myb friends are of exceptional quality.....and
those types are few and far between. If freinds were measured in
numbers I hate to see what would be included in some folks list of
frieinds.....Remember Danny, its quality not quanity.........
Regards

Mr. Nice Guy Roy.......trust me I am a nice guy.......just don't pull
my ****ing chain.

Daniel Morrow wrote:
[...]

WORK HARDER, Carol Gulleys grandsons welfare income depends on it!