Old 10-01-2007, 01:22 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default While we wait - Ping Pete

"BoyPete" wrote in message
A 'friendlier' possibility may exist. Room for pond friendships and OT
natter.
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi...ge=1#pid252792

=====================
I logged in but was unable to find anything pertaining to ponds or fish.
When it's set up let me know, or was it there and I missed it?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 10-01-2007, 01:27 AM posted to rec.ponds

Are you ever a freaking dense dumbass carol. You do not see what you
read and you do not hear what is said, and you do not really
comprehend what you think you do...........your just plain freaking
ignorant.
What was posted is if there was sufficient interest and folks, he
would implement a chat pond forum.......if not move the hell on and go
elsewhere. sheesh what a freaking dumbasss you are carol.........I
have rocks in my driveway with more smarts than you have. remember
Carol rpm bye bye bye carol

Better get your rest, I know yu will be up all night now spamming and
trashing the marine reef group like you have done every night now for
a couple of days, whenever anyone posts anyhting negative in regards
to you. Your still a minor leage jerkoff carol and an ignorant one at
that.

bye bye carol oh ignorant one! Soon your center stage and spot light
wil be turned off and you have no place to hang out and gleen
attention from ....... too bad!

-------
Old 10-01-2007, 01:31 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

I would rather eat dead koi than a crumpet ;-) But I did have some
super tasting shortbread cookies one time at heathrow airport! But I
drank coffe not tea........tea is made to be iced not drank
hot.....any southerner (and carol is not a southerner, she is a
freaking carpet bagging yankee) will tell you iced tea is fine, but
hot tea is not even considered.

yes mam', I understand perfectly fine!! ;-) Hey I am sentimental, I
cried when my chia pet died!

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:26:53 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Tristan wrote:

hm....someone pass the crumpets please and my cup is empty, but I
prefer coffee! ;-) I sure hope Gary BBQ'd that sucker. A f=good
grilled KOi is better than a grilled or baked bass anyday!

Yeah well as you always have said us Brits have an obsession with tea
and crumpets.....coffee goes just as well too.....the big thing is a
correctly toasted crumpet with the butter melted in before you spread
the butter on top - if you ever make it to this fair land I will make
you tea/coffee and crumpets that will change you mind and you will no
longer vilify it but will come begging for more - lol

OK.....you are not the most sentimental of guys out there....that is
fine....some of us do enjoy this sort of chat/banter......IMNSHO Walter
was a pet and therefore deserved respect......I kind of got to know
Walter through Gary's posts....now I know that this sort of post is not
everyone's cup of tea...but it takes all sorts to make up a
community.....if you have no interest in this sort of post you skip
it...but you do not tread on someone's feelings about a lost
friend/pet....blunt enough for you my friend????

Gill

-------
Old 10-01-2007, 02:39 AM posted to rec.ponds

Now I'm going to get sentimental on you all right now....Gary one of the
things that I really loved about rec.ponds was reading your
narratives.....I kind of felt that I knew all about Walter and I also
got upset when I heard of his demise....your posts were very evocative
and indeed gave a true sense of how someone passionate about his hobby
really felt....they were understated at times but just really conveyed
the feeling and love that was felt.....I can still sit here and remember
reading your posts and closing my eyes and visualising that I was there
with you.....you are a great narrator and indeed in my eyes are what the
hobby (nay passion) is all about.....

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:01:36 +0000, Gill Passman wrote:

So I thank you for what you gave me.....

Gill

Couldn't have said it better. I, too, have a visual of Gary's place. ~ jan
Old 10-01-2007, 06:24 AM posted to rec.ponds

Gill Passman wrote:
Hi Pete,

Tristan is quite correct....my ISP has been having problems with their
POP3 server which has included mails being sent into oblivion with no
bounces.....Carol has also mailed me about this.....the problem has
been resolved by me no longer relying on my ISPs mail servers so I do
not anticipate this happening again.....so apologies if my ISP
managed to lose any mail that you sent me (well on their behalf as it
wasn't my fault).....If you wish to email me, again as Tristan has
also pointed out, the valid email addy is not hard to figure
out....and wimp on you going to bed.....it is 12:07 here - but maybe
I'm a night owl - lol (oh yes, all I have to do is the school run in
the morning and not real work)
Gill

I have to sleep 'some' time. 06.20 now, and off to work. Will mail you again
tonight.
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 10-01-2007, 06:24 AM posted to rec.ponds

Tristan wrote:
Yep to crawl up under carols skirt and become one of her dedicated
socks. She already is controlling you in every way there Pete.

Not crawled up a skirt for ages.............might be fun
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 10-01-2007, 06:26 AM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
A 'friendlier' possibility may exist. Room for pond friendships and
OT natter.
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi...ge=1#pid252792

=====================
I logged in but was unable to find anything pertaining to ponds or
fish. When it's set up let me know, or was it there and I missed it?

That link was to my request for the new forum. I need people to join KF's
and add their support. If I can get half a dozen or so, Karl will create the
forum.
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 10-01-2007, 01:58 PM posted to rec.ponds

Gill Passman wrote:

OK.....you are not the most sentimental of guys out there....that is
fine....some of us do enjoy this sort of chat/banter......IMNSHO Walter
was a pet and therefore deserved respect.

I'd long since written T* off as a troll; it never posts anything that
isn't rude or inflammatory.
As for company for Koi- I know several would be better, but in a 2/3 acre
earth pond, I suspect several would soon be too many. The bass have
reached that point, but respond to thinning by the worm and six-pack
method, followed by a dignified disposal involving butter and cornmeal.

Some here already know this, but there are actual pictures on my personal
page, in the .sig below, including a somewhat maudlin essay on how the
gazebo came to be.

Walter was really my wife's pet, which made the loss doubly hard. I do
know of a local pond dealer nearby who has reasonable koi, so I'll visit
them in the spring.

We actually had a couple of inches of powdery snow last night! Looks
pretty.... now to brush it off the driveway before it turns to boilerplate.

Old 10-01-2007, 03:38 PM posted to rec.ponds

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
I logged in but was unable to find anything pertaining to ponds or
fish. When it's set up let me know, or was it there and I missed it?

That link was to my request for the new forum. I need people to join KF's
and add their support. If I can get half a dozen or so, Karl will create
the forum.
--
ßôyþëtë

====================
Sounds good to me.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 10-01-2007, 05:40 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

I just sent a message to Gill and saw the reply from the Forum with my

user
name and password. :-))) After dinner I'll see if I can learn to use it.

see peaceful pond chats on the horizon. ;-)
--
ZB....

So far I have had a few posts about adding this forum after Pete posted on
my site.
It would certainly help, if those interested, were to register and post
their approval of such a new forum for those interested in this subject.

Look forward to hearing from you soon. :-)
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi....php?tid=29259
Regards

Karl Davis. (Administrator)
Karl`s Forums
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/
Karl`s PC Device Driver Site and FAQ Pages
Award winning site- reached over 2 Million Visitors!!

http://www.karldavis.com
All incoming and outgoing email is scanned by heuristic virus scanner and is
considered private and any public disclosure of the contents anywhere is
forbidden.

Old 10-01-2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.ponds

Yep yep yep, just what the world needs another forum for ponds and
fish like there is not enough of them already. Whats wrong with all
those foks needing yet another forum with the amount of forums out
htere. Evidently they ****i off so many folks and they are not welcome
there anymore.....You sure do not know what your getting ito if you
alow CArol Gulley akak Zebulon on yur forum. She w8ill have it black
listed and given a world wide black eye and name in short
order.........Only a fool would open up a forum to CArol akak
Zerbulon.......so you better think about it........besides its not
gonna last. none of them do even those that have tons of stuff to
offer. Pityfull bunch of riff raff unable to get along in already
established forums is appauling to say the least.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:19 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

Yep yep yep, just what the world needs another forum for ponds and
fish

Glad you approve. ;-)

Regards

Karl Davis. (Administrator)
Karl`s Forums

Old 11-02-2007, 10:36 PM posted to rec.ponds

Karl`s Forumshttp://www.karlsforums.com/forums/
Karl`s PC Device Driver Site and FAQ Pages
Award winning site- reached over 2 Million Visitors!!

http://www.karldavis.com
All incoming and outgoing email is scanned by heuristic virus scanner and is
considered private and any public disclosure of the contents anywhere is
forbidden.

They Allow Carol to post there as real mckoi, since she plagiarizes
stuff, that forum is not reliable.