Old 09-01-2007, 08:42 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

A 'friendlier' possibility may exist. Room for pond friendships and OT
natter.
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi...ge=1#pid252792

--
ßôyþëtë

Old 09-01-2007, 08:56 PM posted to rec.ponds

"BoyPete" wrote:

A 'friendlier' possibility may exist.

I already have a "friendly" method: Talk about my and others' ponds, and
studiously and quietly avoid the trolls.

Works surprisingly well for me.

I haven't posted much, because it's been a down summer/fall*, so not much
happening in my interactions with the pond. Fortunately, it's big enough
that Nature can manage just fine without me, though the hardy water lilies
will need serious dividing as early in the spring as I can manage.

*Remodeling by the kitchen fire method. Effective, but NOT recommended!

Blessed Be,

Old 09-01-2007, 09:49 PM posted to rec.ponds

"BoyPete" wrote in message
A 'friendlier' possibility may exist. Room for pond friendships and OT
natter.
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi...ge=1#pid252792

====================
Have you checked this one out yet yourself Pete? All I could see as an
unregistered member was 3 messages. It may be worth joining if the Admin
keeps watch on things.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:50 PM posted to rec.ponds

Yep, and keeps your lousy wortless ass out of it as well.

Carol aka Zebulon aka Andrea Nogales,aka Accounts payable,aka Angel
Devine, aka Rusty, Aka Legion. But no matter how she spells her name
it still comes out with the same meaning overall............ Worthless
dumbass.without a freind in the world she can truly trust or rely on.
Might I suggest you start kissing Jan's backside Carol......hahahaha

-------

Old 09-01-2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.ponds

What does it take to get it into that thick skull of yours carol your
a freaking DUMBASS. you bitch and copmplain but never ever read. You
do not comprehend whats stated in the news group proposal group and
evidently never paid it any attention on Karlsforum either. so here
it is again so freaking read it dumbass!
QUOTE from Karlsforum:

You are a guest, as a guest you can only see a maximum of 3 posts per
thread.

If you want to see the rest, please click here to register.

End quote.......

Once again CArol your a dumbass

Old 09-01-2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.ponds

How the hell can you await the outcome of something that does not
exist yet. Your about as smart as Carol Pete. Your short a few from
being a full load too.

You mean while we await the outcome of Big8's decision to create
rpm.........right.......hell Carol never taught you anything did she!

Old 09-01-2007, 10:06 PM posted to rec.ponds

Gary Woods wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote:

A 'friendlier' possibility may exist.

I already have a "friendly" method: Talk about my and others' ponds,
and studiously and quietly avoid the trolls.

Works surprisingly well for me.

I haven't posted much, because it's been a down summer/fall*, so not
much happening in my interactions with the pond. Fortunately, it's
big enough that Nature can manage just fine without me, though the
hardy water lilies will need serious dividing as early in the spring
as I can manage.

*Remodeling by the kitchen fire method. Effective, but NOT
recommended!

Blessed Be,

Actually, I do the same. My pond it tiny compared to some, but miss a natter
without interuption.
Thanks for replying
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 09-01-2007, 10:08 PM posted to rec.ponds

Oh so you BOy Pete want to be remembered as a freaking useless
worthless troll and disrupter of usent. Not a problem if thats what
turns you on, as it is quite evident it does not take much toget you
excited since carol turns you on so much!

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:13:52 -0000, "BoyPete"
wrote:

Tristan wrote:
Yep, and keeps your lousy wortless ass out of it as well.

Carol aka Zebulon aka Andrea Nogales,aka Accounts payable,aka Angel
Devine, aka Rusty, Aka Legion. But no matter how she spells her name
it still comes out with the same meaning overall............ Worthless
dumbass.without a freind in the world

you forgot me

-------
Old 09-01-2007, 10:10 PM posted to rec.ponds

Just what the world needs is yet another useless forum for folks too
freaking lazy to stand up to carol and her socks........Pete your a
sheep just like I always had you pegged for. Ya got that a
sheep.......Y'all cave in before you make a stand.......

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:12:53 -0000, "BoyPete"
wrote:

Zëbulon wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
A 'friendlier' possibility may exist. Room for pond friendships and
OT natter.
http://www.karlsforums.com/forums/vi...ge=1#pid252792
====================
Have you checked this one out yet yourself Pete? All I could see as
an unregistered member was 3 messages. It may be worth joining if
the Admin keeps watch on things.

I posted in that board on the advice of Karl, the owner. I've known Karl for
many years, his forums are full of really nice people. I told him of our
predicament, and he volunteered to host a board if there was sufficient
interest. I've briefed him on the troll thing......he's happy to deal with
it if it occurs. Check out the rest of his forum. I've emailed about fifteen
possible interested people tonight, and posted in some other ng's. This
could work, with enough support. My reply to is valid............why don't
you get in touch?

-------

Old 09-01-2007, 10:12 PM posted to rec.ponds

Try sending Gill another email. She has had server problems......I
take it your smart enough to figure out her email addy or do we need
to have carol help you out there too!

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:17:36 -0000, "BoyPete"
wrote:

BTW, I've been trying to get intouch with Gill, but no response.........can
you help?

-------
Old 09-01-2007, 10:12 PM posted to rec.ponds

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:17:32 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

"BoyPete" wrote:

you forgot me

And that's a large part of the problem:

People just _have_ to respond to the trolls, more often than not quoting
them in toto for the benefit of those who might not have seen them.

My pond's frozen and the bass are just waiting for spring. Gotta replace
Walter the lonely koi, who passed on this last spring.

-------

Old 09-01-2007, 10:13 PM posted to rec.ponds

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Gary Woods wrote:
*Remodeling by the kitchen fire method. Effective, but NOT
recommended!

Blessed Be,

Actually, I do the same. My pond it tiny compared to some, but miss a
natter without interuption.
Thanks for replying
--
ßôyþëtë