Old 09-01-2007, 10:32 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default While we wait for the outcome of rec.ponds.moderated

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
news

My pond's frozen and the bass are just waiting for spring. Gotta replace
Walter the lonely koi, who passed on this last spring.

===================
Please get more than one. They like company of their own kind.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:34 PM posted to rec.ponds

Yep to crawl up under carols skirt and become one of her dedicated
socks. She already is controlling you in every way there Pete.

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:42:37 -0000, "BoyPete"
wrote:

Tristan wrote:
So tell us about POND-T hill there Pete..why did it flop? I think it
had a massive 9 posts total

TBH, I don't know. Tim suddenly removed the forum, and has never replied to
my emails. I commend you on your memory mate
I, Like many others, want a place to chat ponds...........maybe not your
thing. I have no gripe with you, you have a path to follow. I don't know
where/when the fall of rec.ponds started. You've followed the stuff in
news.groups.proposals, you think we'll be able to 'chat' in there?? no way.
You and others may have a situation with Zebulon........none of my business.
You have digs at me, but, actually, haven't been unpleasant, which is why I
reply. I don't want to get involved with your hassle with others. My posts
show you what I want.
Sleep well,

-------
Old 09-01-2007, 10:35 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Karl Davis" wrote in message
"BoyPete" wrote in message
I've briefed him on the troll thing......he's happy to deal with
it if it occurs.

Dreamweaver, my wife can spot a troll from twenty yards away and lops
there
branches with her legendary chainsaw. :-)

Seriously though you`ll be most welcome and we`ll not feed the trolls
anything other than tea and cake.

====================
I sent you my choice of user name and await your reply. :-))
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:44 PM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:
"Karl Davis" wrote in message
"BoyPete" wrote in message
I've briefed him on the troll thing......he's happy to deal with
it if it occurs.

Dreamweaver, my wife can spot a troll from twenty yards away and lops
there
branches with her legendary chainsaw. :-)

Seriously though you`ll be most welcome and we`ll not feed the trolls
anything other than tea and cake.

====================
I sent you my choice of user name and await your reply. :-))

10.45pm here. zzzzzzzzzz time. back in morning
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 09-01-2007, 10:49 PM posted to rec.ponds

What..even at 1045 here Carol aka Zebulon is just getting awake for
her nightly go at flooding and trolling affairs.. Lazy bitch sleeps
most of the day and trolls and spams all night long.

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:44:50 -0000, "BoyPete"
wrote:

Old 09-01-2007, 11:26 PM posted to rec.ponds

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
"Karl Davis" wrote in message
"BoyPete" wrote in message
I've briefed him on the troll thing......he's happy to deal with
it if it occurs.

Dreamweaver, my wife can spot a troll from twenty yards away and lops
there
branches with her legendary chainsaw. :-)

Seriously though you`ll be most welcome and we`ll not feed the trolls
anything other than tea and cake.

====================
I sent you my choice of user name and await your reply. :-))

10.45pm here. zzzzzzzzzz time. back in morning
--
ßôyþëtë

=====================
Gotcha! It's dinner time here, 5:26 PM.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-01-2007, 11:29 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Karl Davis" wrote in message
"Zëbulon" wrote in message
I did. I'm waiting for his reply. I don't usually use Forums, but his
looks easy to learn to use.
--
ZB....

BoxTrapper checks for real humans so you will need to reply to the email
sent automatically, for me to receive it. :-)

I already did - about an hour ago! It's from the person with the hotpop
account. :-)

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-01-2007, 11:32 PM posted to rec.ponds

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
BTW, I've been trying to get intouch with Gill, but no
response.........can you help?
--
ßôyþëtë

=====================
I know she checks here on and off... did you want me to try emailing
her to let her know you're having a problem reaching her?

PLease
--
ßôyþëtë

I just sent a message to Gill and saw the reply from the Forum with my user
name and password. :-))) After dinner I'll see if I can learn to use it. I
see peaceful pond chats on the horizon. ;-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-01-2007, 11:34 PM posted to rec.ponds

Yea carol looking for some place to hang your panties once rpm is up
and running huh? Your doomed there bitch. bye bye carol...Must be
onlely in this world without any "real" friends huh CArol? Thank
goodness for those voices in your head.

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:32:54 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Old 10-01-2007, 12:01 AM posted to rec.ponds

Gary Woods wrote:

My pond's frozen and the bass are just waiting for spring. Gotta replace
Walter the lonely koi, who passed on this last spring.

Now I'm going to get sentimental on you all right now....Gary one of the
things that I really loved about rec.ponds was reading your
narratives.....I kind of felt that I knew all about Walter and I also
got upset when I heard of his demise....your posts were very evocative
and indeed gave a true sense of how someone passionate about his hobby
really felt....they were understated at times but just really conveyed
the feeling and love that was felt.....I can still sit here and remember
reading your posts and closing my eyes and visualising that I was there
with you.....you are a great narrator and indeed in my eyes are what the
hobby (nay passion) is all about.....

So I thank you for what you gave me.....

Gill
Old 10-01-2007, 12:05 AM posted to rec.ponds

hm....someone pass the crumpets please and my cup is empty, but I
prefer coffee! ;-) I sure hope Gary BBQ'd that sucker. A f=good
grilled KOi is better than a grilled or baked bass anyday!

Old 10-01-2007, 12:09 AM posted to rec.ponds

Hi Pete,

Tristan is quite correct....my ISP has been having problems with their
POP3 server which has included mails being sent into oblivion with no
bounces.....Carol has also mailed me about this.....the problem has been
resolved by me no longer relying on my ISPs mail servers so I do not
anticipate this happening again.....so apologies if my ISP managed to
lose any mail that you sent me (well on their behalf as it wasn't my
fault).....If you wish to email me, again as Tristan has also pointed
out, the valid email addy is not hard to figure out....and wimp on you
going to bed.....it is 12:07 here - but maybe I'm a night owl - lol (oh
yes, all I have to do is the school run in the morning and not real work)

Gill
Old 10-01-2007, 12:26 AM posted to rec.ponds

Tristan wrote:

hm....someone pass the crumpets please and my cup is empty, but I
prefer coffee! ;-) I sure hope Gary BBQ'd that sucker. A f=good
grilled KOi is better than a grilled or baked bass anyday!

Yeah well as you always have said us Brits have an obsession with tea
and crumpets.....coffee goes just as well too.....the big thing is a
correctly toasted crumpet with the butter melted in before you spread
the butter on top - if you ever make it to this fair land I will make
you tea/coffee and crumpets that will change you mind and you will no
longer vilify it but will come begging for more - lol

OK.....you are not the most sentimental of guys out there....that is
fine....some of us do enjoy this sort of chat/banter......IMNSHO Walter
was a pet and therefore deserved respect......I kind of got to know
Walter through Gary's posts....now I know that this sort of post is not
everyone's cup of tea...but it takes all sorts to make up a
community.....if you have no interest in this sort of post you skip
it...but you do not tread on someone's feelings about a lost
friend/pet....blunt enough for you my friend????

Gill