Old 16-02-2007, 01:09 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to shoot at herons

I wanna know who these old ladies are as well......I certainly hope
Carol is not classifying herself as a LADT by any stretch of the
imagination, as that is about as far fromn the truth as one can get.
How much is carol paid to take up these so called others plight in
their quest to save their reputatopm onm USENET, no less or is carol
doing it pro bono.....and in all reality is just looking for any stone
she can throw even if its not relevant to her cause........I think its
pretty funny where anyone mentined as being assaulted by carol never
ever speaks up and bitches, but carol is always johnny on the spot to
take up arms in their defense, half ass informed or prepared as usual.
I wonder if she was so quick to provide entertainement for the
motorcyle gangs in her younger days. I guess its much easier now to
grab a key board and make a fuss than getiong those kinks out of her
bones so she can manuver aorund!

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:29:33 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Tristan wrote:
"Tristan" STALKER OF OLD LADIES AND CRIPPLES
babbled in message ...

OK....there was an attack in the message posted by Tristan, which would
never get past me as a proposed moderator on rpm (Oh but I forgot I
don't have the integrity to do that job in your opinion).....nor would
this post either.....as for any response to the appropriateness or
inappropriateness of the post sometimes these things are best done in
private....and you do not have a clue what I have said to Roy about this
post in private....you just make assumptions as ever....

However, I do have a question for you....who is the cripple that you are
referring to here?

Gill

-------
Old 16-02-2007, 01:34 AM posted to rec.ponds

I think thats a wonderfull Idea Jan.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:54:07 GMT, ~ jan
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:22:52 -0600, Tristan wrote:

Its a real travesty that one idividual (CArol Gulley) basically holds
this group and others hostage and can rampantly trash and troll and
make assinine comments as to stalkers and attackers.

Yeah.... well.... we all know how you feel, so no need to keep telling us.
;-)

This group could be renamed rec.beatthedeadhorse. Maybe we should make that
suggestion after RPM is formed? ;-) ~ jan

-------
Old 16-02-2007, 01:36 AM posted to rec.ponds

Yea, your probably right, carol would only fire up all her socks and
out post all others.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:57:34 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

~ jan wrote:

This group could be renamed rec.beatthedeadhorse. Maybe we should make that
suggestion after RPM is formed? ;-) ~ jan

Actually I preferred your horse=dead - bit more subtle....so we could
suggest a rename to rec.horse=dead....don't think we would get it past
the big8 though....

-------
Old 16-02-2007, 04:19 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:

Its a real travesty that one idividual (CArol Gulley) basically holds
this group and others hostage and can rampantly trash and troll and
make assinine comments as to stalkers and attackers.

Yeah.... well.... we all know how you feel, so no need to keep telling us.
;-)

But he will they told me. He has no control over his obsession and will not
seek professional help.

This group could be renamed rec.beatthedeadhorse. Maybe we should make
that
suggestion after RPM is formed? ;-) ~ jan

Why bother? Who's going to be here? If it's not me it'll just be someone
else he does this to. He'll always need a punching bag. None of the others
he did this to have come back.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 16-02-2007, 08:43 AM posted to rec.ponds

Roy "Tristan" Hauer NET-STALKER SUGGESTS MURDER of cripples and old ladies
spewed more vomit in message
Some just need to be knocked in the head and tell God they died........

You gonna knock her in the head hero? Gonna use a crowbar or a brick? You
need to get back on your meds. Get
back to the VA where you belong before you kill yourself of someone else
when you finally flip your cookies.

Its quite evident a raw nerve was struck on CArol Gulley once again as
the truths of this person comes to light. When this happens you always
get a full melt down, in her quest to try and cover up and detract
anything that was in direct truth with her and her ways.....Get over
it carol we all lknow who is behind this mess. You can point your
finger all you want, we jusyt look at the arm its attacked to and then
look up and its your mugg, no matter what name is used.....

Your a real pathetic individual carol........not one other group
thinks for a minute allthose psts from Bellsouth is from me. They know
its you or at least you are responsible for it.......your loosing it
Carol.....Please turn on that camera so we can witness this real time
meltdown........and your welcome to webcam your nudie shots to
your favorite vermin and rodent extermination groups with it after
we get to see your meltdown......

"Zëbulon" wrote in message

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Tristan wrote:

Sorry Gill, this bitch just deserves whatever she gets.......as far as
attention...

My only comment will be the sick fish comment belongs in the sick fish
thread and the songbird comment belongs here.....

As for anything else I'm steering clear of it all.....well until there

is
a moderated group at which point it would be part of my job, and that of
other moderators, to moderate as per the content....no need to apologise
to me.....

======================
No need to apologize to me either. Look at the source it's coming from.

You
start a few threads and he *turns* them into threads to attack and slander
people. Then he says I'm destroying the group. LOL!!! :-D
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 16-02-2007, 08:49 AM posted to rec.ponds

" " wrote in message .. .
Funny individual ...............He's blames everybody but himself for
the downfall of this NG and yet he posts rubbish at least 20 times per
day. He even replies to himself since nobody is listening to what he
says or everybody has him in his killfile.

I didn't realize the internet can attract so many pyscopaths or is it
that they were always there but not exposed to the rest of the world.

On the plus side ......reading his posts makes me realize how lucky I am
to have a normal lifestyle and no need for medication.

Thank you Tristan !!!!