Old 07-07-2003, 09:03 PM
AndyD

Default Almost There

The pond is now almost finished it only has 4 koi & 4 goldfish,which
were all freebies, but now after a year we seem to be getting some
steady ph,nitrate & ammonia readings (all good) so now may well be the
time to buy a few.

http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.stuff/Pond/
Old 07-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Doug

Nice Job!!!!

Nice Filter Too!!

You won't be sorry you have a vortex .What model is that filter??

Doug
om...

Old 08-07-2003, 07:44 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:19:44 +0000 (UTC), AndyD
wrote:

The pond is now almost finished it only has 4 koi & 4 goldfish,which
were all freebies, but now after a year we seem to be getting some
steady ph,nitrate & ammonia readings (all good) so now may well be the
time to buy a few.

http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.stuff/Pond/

That's really nice Andy, I like the seating area around it and the steps
down to it. ~ jan )

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 08-07-2003, 01:56 PM
Mary & Dan Harrington

AndyD wrote in message . com...
The pond is now almost finished it only has 4 koi & 4 goldfish,which
were all freebies, but now after a year we seem to be getting some
steady ph,nitrate & ammonia readings (all good) so now may well be the
time to buy a few.

http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.stuff/Pond/

That is some filter system.
Real nice pond.
You did a very nice job.
;-}
Thanks for sharing all the pictures.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:22 PM
Lee Brouillet

Me too! What kind of filter/vortex system is that? And - if I may be so
bold, what is the cost? It looks like a very nice self-contained system.

Lee

"Doug" wrote in message
Nice Job!!!!

Nice Filter Too!!

You won't be sorry you have a vortex .What model is that filter??

Doug
om...

Old 08-07-2003, 06:09 PM
AndyD

In article ,
says...
AndyD wrote in message . com...
The pond is now almost finished it only has 4 koi & 4 goldfish,which
were all freebies, but now after a year we seem to be getting some
steady ph,nitrate & ammonia readings (all good) so now may well be the
time to buy a few.

http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.stuff/Pond/

That is some filter system.
Real nice pond.
You did a very nice job.
;-}
Thanks for sharing all the pictures.

Thanks, now got to get started on some decking which will run from the
filters between the pond & the fence
:-)
Old 08-07-2003, 06:09 PM
AndyD

In article , JJsPond@noe-
mail.com says...
wrote:

The pond is now almost finished it only has 4 koi & 4 goldfish,which
were all freebies, but now after a year we seem to be getting some
steady ph,nitrate & ammonia readings (all good) so now may well be the
time to buy a few.

http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.stuff/Pond/

That's really nice Andy, I like the seating area around it and the steps
down to it. ~ jan )

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Nice pics :-)
Clever filter design to get the same effect as a bottom drain without a
hole in the bottom. I've had to put another pump in the pond just below
the surface..with a homemade venturi(sp) to circulate the water as there
were a lot of "dead" spots.

Old 08-07-2003, 11:32 PM
Lee Brouillet

Oh Horse Feathers . . . I should have checked your e-mail address first. I'd
probably pay that much in freight to get it over to this side of the Big
Pond! But it looks like a very nice unit.

Lee

"AndyD" wrote in message
om...
It was £695 from Manor Koi of Essex in UK....I think they have them made
specially, unfortunately they don't have a website.
It's got 6 bays 1 containing brushes, 2 with bits of plastic & 3 with
matting plus the vortex.

In article ,
says...

"Doug" wrote in message
Nice Job!!!!

Nice Filter Too!!

You won't be sorry you have a vortex .What model is that filter??

Doug
om...