Old 17-07-2003, 06:01 AM
*muffin*

Default **sick koi** #help#

oh,, I didn't think you answered,, do I do this for JUSt 3 treatments??

doesn't seem like they will heal in that amount of time.

...PP and will be gone
by the next day for the next dose. every other day for 3 treatments.

Old 17-07-2003, 06:08 AM
*muffin*

you think the peroxide will be gone be the next day??
why do others & koivet.com say it is 3 days

wrote in message
I dont think there is a chance in hell of the PP being in the water for

more than 24
hours. But even if there is, use Jo Ann's method... add some peroxide and

it will
instantly clear. the peroxide is broken down immediately by the PP and

Old 18-07-2003, 01:50 AM
RichToyBox

muffin,

They will not heal in that amount of time. They will be rid of any
parasites that are causing problems. They will have cleaner water. Both of
these will help them heal themselves. The use of a medicated food may be
helpful. The use of KoiZyme will keep bacteria numbers down so they will
heal better. The most effective methods require catching the fish and using
a topical application of iodine, PP paste, merthiolate, or similar, and
injections. But no matter what the method of treatment, it is like a good
scrape to you. It don't go away in 5 minutes.
--
RichToyBox

"*muffin*" wrote in message
oh,, I didn't think you answered,, do I do this for JUSt 3 treatments??

doesn't seem like they will heal in that amount of time.

..PP and will be gone
by the next day for the next dose. every other day for 3 treatments.

I'm sick of.....peas! What are you sick of? rachael simpson Edible Gardening 28 14-08-2007 08:10 PM
need help with sick Goldfish or Koi? [email protected] Ponds 1 12-02-2005 10:02 PM
Please help my sick Koi Randy Ponds 4 19-06-2004 03:05 PM
Sick Koi, please help RichToyBox Ponds 2 18-07-2003 09:22 AM