Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-08-2003, 12:22 AM
joe

Default Pond Lighting

I have some low voltage lighting in my pond - those little 20 watt spots.
I'm not very happy with the result though. They light the waterfalls very
well, but in the main pond there doesn't seem to be enough dispersion. Has
anyone had any experience with those "rope" lights? Are they 120 volt or low
volt and can they go in the pond?

Also, if I move my spot lights out of the pond and have them shine down
into the water, will that give a better effect? What I really want is just a
"glow" in the pond.

Any other lighting tips will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Joe

Lighting Question -length and interrupted lighting JHudson Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 13-12-2003 06:32 AM
Pond lighting Dave Bell Ponds 4 11-10-2003 01:22 AM
pond lighting Barry Ponds 1 10-09-2003 11:30 PM
pond lighting Karen Mullen Ponds 3 26-08-2003 05:43 AM
Lighting in Koi Pond questions Carl Beyer Ponds 5 11-04-2003 08:08 PM