Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2003, 06:12 PM
Julie Pascal

Default Turtle and fish question

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask Will livestock
water tanks work for fish or turtles, or are the materials
they are made of potentially toxic? I would think that
that livestock water tanks would be made out of innert
material but I wouldn't want to assume that. I do know
that fish are far more sensitive than, say, a cow would
be.

Thanks much for any help.

--Julie

Filtering out dirt and fish waste question,.building a small waterfall, fish dieing, help me? jammer Ponds 24 17-09-2004 04:42 AM
Filtering out dirt and fish waste question,.building a small waterfall, fish dieing, help me? jammer Ponds 0 14-09-2004 06:48 AM
turtle question.... Jerrispond Ponds 6 06-09-2003 02:23 AM
Turtle in a pond question Carl Beyer Ponds 8 02-08-2003 06:43 PM
Turtle in a pond question Carl Beyer Ponds 0 01-08-2003 11:19 PM