Old 05-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Szpond

Default Good news!

I've been writing all summer for suggestions on how to clear up my water.
First it was the normal "spring" green. Then I had terrible floating algae.
Then just plain old nasty, thick, green. I tried all suggestions. Water
changes, more plants, BZT, covering biofilter, cleaning biofilter, etc. etc.
etc. Nothing helped. I hadn't seen my fish all summer! Then, this morning -
BINGO! Crystal clear water. Don't know why. Could be colder weather - could
be 20 gallons of bio-charged water my neighbor made and put in pond for me?
Just happy to be able to actually enjoy the pond again. It is so wonderful to
see the fish again. My how they've grown. Thanks for all your help. Cathy
Old 05-09-2003, 05:02 PM
MattR

That's good. I'm curious, what is "bio-charged water" and when did you
put it in your pond? Oh, and do you still have to clean your filter out
every week?

Old 05-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Szpond

Matt,
I typed wrong. It's not bio-water. It is electron water. He bought this
water machine at Johnellis.com. He added this water to his pond and it cleared
up. The proof was in the pudding when he added it to mine and it cleared up.
Strange, isn't it. I couldn't be more thrilled.
The bio filter was full of the usual "scum" on Monday. I decided to wait until
Friday to clean it AGAIN. When I did it Friday, there was hardly anything
there to clean, so I didn't. I can't explain it. Cathy
Old 06-09-2003, 01:04 AM
Anne Lurie

Well, Cathy, the results you got are amazing all right, but I think the term
"strange" should be reserved for the Johnellis website, IMHO.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

Old 08-09-2003, 03:04 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Well, Cathy, the results you got are amazing all right, but I think the term
"strange" should be reserved for the Johnellis website, IMHO.
Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

OMGosh, $1,500 and no refunds? So you get a fancy looking stainless steel
air injecting boiling pot? Patented no less. Guess I've got to live 100
years though to have it explained to me how it works. Darn. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 08-09-2003, 07:02 PM
MattR

I looked around and, for all I can tell, all this thing does is generate
distilled water. I have no idea why distilled water would help. It might
be coincidence that something else in your pond is also starting to work.

About the wonder gizmo: When people make outlandish claims, such as it
reverses hair loss, and the gadget changes the H-O-H angle in a water
molocule, and there isn't any other research to back it up, it's horse shit.

I had a similar problem when someone sent a foreign exchange student
staying with us to a homeopathic nut case that determined allergies
based on electric skin resistance to frequencies in the 5-15hz range.
They said she was allergic to everything but rice even though she'd been
eating everything her whole life. They gave her a medicine bottle of
"electrically charged" water that she could just fill up with tap water
and swirl around whenever she ran out. After a week of this crap and our
pleading that she could eat anything she wanted we bought her a bag of
candy and some stupid movies. She ate the candy, watched the movies,
and never looked back.

Matt

Szpond wrote:
Matt,
I typed wrong. It's not bio-water. It is electron water. He bought this
water machine at Johnellis.com. He added this water to his pond and it cleared
up. The proof was in the pudding when he added it to mine and it cleared up.
Strange, isn't it. I couldn't be more thrilled.
The bio filter was full of the usual "scum" on Monday. I decided to wait until
Friday to clean it AGAIN. When I did it Friday, there was hardly anything
there to clean, so I didn't. I can't explain it. Cathy

Well there's good news and bad news.... Janet Baraclough United Kingdom 32 26-06-2004 11:48 AM
Good news/bad news Mike Patterson Ponds 2 19-05-2004 08:09 PM
Good News-Bad News Bob Adkins Ponds 2 14-09-2003 06:32 PM
Sad news, good news and questions all in one message Boystrup Pb, ann,... Orchids 18 13-06-2003 04:44 PM
There is good news and bad news Essjay001 United Kingdom 0 10-06-2003 02:32 AM