Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2003, 04:54 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default Younger daughter says I am a terrorist

It all started when my mom's car died. My despicable BIL decided that
he could fix it and changed the alternator, found that it still wouldn't
start, and threw up his hands in defeat. "Great," says I, "now I get to
fix both the car and whatever goof-ups he has created.
Day before yesterday I worked on mom's car. Some of you may know that
last year we moved to a newly built house just down the street from our
old one which we kept, fixed up, and had Mom move into. My two ponds
are at her house. While fixing the car I noticed that the rear pond was
a bit low and began filling it.
(can you see the ending yet?)
Sure enough, I let the danged water run overnight. Yesterday morning, a
/great/ morning otherwise, I found my 5- eight year old- 18 inch koi all
dead along with about a hundred goldfish from 1 inch to over 8 inches.
I'm heartbroken, of course. Yesterday I was devastated, began crying
several times while cleaning up my scene of destruction. First time in
longer than I can remember.
Younger daughter says I'm a terrorist because I killed the entire
population with a chemical weapon of mass destruction, tap water.
I just had to laugh, even though I am still crying inside.
Having been responsible for more than my share of death I am considering
filling in both ponds and putting in a flower garden.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.

Look At "Me's" cross-posting and KNOW he is THE Terrorist, Joe Jared Body Snatcher Ponds 2 21-06-2005 02:48 AM
OT First daughter Jim and Phyllis Hurley Ponds 5 19-07-2004 05:09 PM
OT First daughter PlainBill Ponds 2 14-07-2004 03:07 PM
birthmother looking for daughter!!!!!!!! Jan Hillman Lawns 0 14-02-2004 03:07 PM
[IBC] Daughter's visit with her family [Was: [IBC] Atom Bomb and Masaru Yamakis Bonsai] Chris Cochrane Bonsai 0 06-06-2003 09:20 PM