Old 12-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Mosfunland

Default empty pond, skimmer help

Ok, it's empty! I was thinking about putting in a skimmer, any suggestions on
brands? Ease of installation on old rubber? About a 500 gal pond. I have a
rena 1250 pump.

Thanks
Mo
Old 12-04-2004, 02:06 AM
Just Me \Koi\

This is where I will not try to save money! Get a solid good quality
skimmer with a bullet proof outlet, and solid inlet with stainless steel
screws! Skimmers are great, wish I had plumbed mine with a skimmer, a
bottom drain, and a filter fall! May just redo my pond this summer for that
very reason!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 12-04-2004, 02:06 AM
RichToyBox

There is a small system that may be appropriate for your pond size at
http://www.pondliner.com/PM2002.htm.
--
RichToyBox

Old 12-04-2004, 04:32 AM
Mosfunland

Thanks, I keep checking websites and seeing what's out there.....

Mo
Old 12-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Gale Pearce

Savio seems to be the latest and greatest - very well constructed and has
places built into it for 2 optional UV's if you use them - they also have a
bio - falls filter w/ spillway you can add to your pond if so desired
Gale :~)

Old 13-04-2004, 02:11 AM
Mosfunland

Thanks I'll check it out....