Old 26-05-2004, 02:12 AM
Ka30P

Default The Great Dye Experiment OT

From the Standardbred world. They would insert a piece of ginger into the poor
horse's
anus. The irritation would keep the horse constipated for a time and also keep
the tail up and showy.
It will get you kicked out of competition in some breeds (may be all now, it's
been a loooong time!)
(Oh, and we never did that trick ;-)

kathy :-)
Old 26-05-2004, 04:19 AM
Ka30P

jammer wrote But
WHY do you glisten up their private parts?????!!!!!

Well, on a horse they don't consider anything private. But I'm talking right
under his tail.
Where the horse apples come out (or see the discussion on ginger).
Besides BV started it, didn't he??

kathy :-)
Old 26-05-2004, 04:21 AM
Hank

In my next life I hope I come back as a prize bull and not a show
horse ...... I think I would rather be "collected" then turned into a
"ginger bred" cookie.

--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

"Ka30P" wrote in message

From the Standardbred world. They would insert a piece of ginger

into the poor

Old 26-05-2004, 05:03 AM
GrannyGrump

In my next life I hope I come back as a prize bull and not a show
horse ...... I think I would rather be "collected" then turned into a
"ginger bred" cookie.

ROFL!
Old 26-05-2004, 07:02 AM
*muffin*

oh, ok,

we have saddlebreds where they still use ginger a LOT ( we don't) for tail
*UP*.
I never heard it will shut the thing down.

: )

From the Standardbred world. They would insert a piece of ginger into the

Old 26-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Ka30P" wrote in message
jammer wrote But
WHY do you glisten up their private parts?????!!!!!

Well, on a horse they don't consider anything private. But I'm talking

right
under his tail.
Where the horse apples come out (or see the discussion on ginger).
Besides BV started it, didn't he??

HEY!!!!!

All I did was dye my pond to kill some algae. I am testing a product for you
people! Kathy brought vaseline'ing a horse bottom parts! It's her fault not
mine!

BV.

Old 26-05-2004, 05:23 PM
Ka30P

BV wrote
HEY!!!!! All I did was dye my pond to kill some algae. I am testing a product
for you
people! Kathy brought vaseline'ing a horse bottom parts! It's her fault not
mine!

That's right... by the way, how is the pond?
(Next time coat your hands and arms in vaseline, it will keep yourself from
turning blue ;-)

kathy :-)
Old 26-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Ka30P" wrote in message
BV wrote
HEY!!!!! All I did was dye my pond to kill some algae. I am testing a

product
for you
people! Kathy brought vaseline'ing a horse bottom parts! It's her fault

not
mine!

That's right... by the way, how is the pond?
(Next time coat your hands and arms in vaseline, it will keep yourself

from
turning blue ;-)

The pond is clearing but still greenish/blue from the dye. I plan to do a
water change this week. If I'd just listen to my own mantra of beer and
patience, I'd be over this.

BV.

Old 26-05-2004, 06:11 PM
chagoi

Benign Vanilla wrote:

The pond is clearing but still greenish/blue from the dye. I plan to do a
water change this week. If I'd just listen to my own mantra of beer and
patience, I'd be over this.

BV.

LTDPA!!! & HAB

Algae water + new water = more algae water

Mine went so green, I could not see my 20" koi 3" below the surface. as
the WH and other plants are getting more established the water is
getting clearer. It has cleared enough over the last week to be able to
start seeing the green/blue sewer pipe Koi refuge that is 8" under the
surface

-- If the world was a logical place
men would ride side saddle.