Old 10-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Snooze

Default Changing times was (The Great Dye Experiment)

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
I have to ask - were you the kid that stuck his
finger in a light socket to see what happens? We
certainly learn from your experiments ;-)

Been there. Done that.

BV.

Ever since drugs, gangs invaded schools American schools, and now post
Columbine and 9/11, the things that most of us did in our youth, would now
most likely get us all expelled or tossed in jail. Zero tolerance rules,
expels kids for having an unreported asthma inhalers, girls for giving their
friends a midol, and such.

I remember as a kid I used to often have a pocket knife in my pocket, or in
my backpack. These days one of those on campus would get the sheriff's
department.

All the pranks that boys have done for generations, like fire crackers in
mailboxes, bottle rockets. I've remember making mini rockets out of
matchheads, and sugar rockets, these days both would most likely be called
bomb paraphernalia.

I'm reminded of a time a buddy of mine got called down to the principal's
office, because he had gone hunting in the morning before class, and had
accidentally left a round on front seat. End result was he got a scolding,
that amounted to, "you should know better, put the round away, and tomorrow
make sure you don't leave any in the truck" These days completely different
story.

Snooze