Old 18-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Smith

Default My leech bite - an update

Well this morning I couldn't bear any weight on it at all so I hobbled round
to the docs.

It was infected, so I had a tetanus jab, an iodine dressing and a course of
antibiotics.

But I'm gonna live, so sorry guys, you can't have my koi. Raised a laugh
though.

Thanks for the info and for your concern (some of you............)

Tony

Old 18-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Ka30P

Glad to hear you are still with us,
Tony!

kathy :-)
algae primer
Old 18-06-2004, 08:05 PM
George

"Ka30P" wrote in message

Glad to hear you are still with us,
Tony!

kathy :-)
algae primer

If there is one thing that attracted me to this newsgroup (aside from the
obvious learning experience to be gained about ponds), it is the quite generous,
helpful, and positive attitude of most posters here. That is a rare thing these
days on usenet.

Old 18-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Newbie Bill

I once read a survey of Japanese businessmen. The question was "If you
found an atomic bomb was on the way to Japan, who would you call first."
The majority answered work. Apparently us rec.ponders have the same
zealousness. The mans leg swells up to the size of hig thigh and what does
he do first - writes his pond group. Now thats love (or something).
In all seriousness I (as part of the collective PORG so apparently all
of us) are very happy to hear you are on the road to recovery.
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

Old 19-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Tony,

We just got back from two weeks away, where our server was not allowed to
access the ng! Nice to catch up.

Sorry to hear about your leech venture. Nice to hear you are alive. May
the leg go back to size quickly and may you live! Ponding is such a
dangerous sport.

May your ponding be without further incident.

Phyllis and Jim
Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Old 20-06-2004, 05:05 AM
Webwarlock

Just like my Moma (God rest her soul) always told me...

"Don't forget to wear your rubbers!"

Old 20-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Tony,

How is the leech recovery going?

Old 21-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Can I third that emotion? Or may be just be a "me too"?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

m...

Old 21-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

oh well! there will be other chances! {;-)]

I am glad that you are ok. I didn't expect it to be that painful! Thought
maybe it will turn out to be a little nick, otherwise I wouldn't have made
that joke about wanting your Koi.

--
_______________________________________

Old 21-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Benign Vanilla

" George" wrote in message

"Ka30P" wrote in message

Glad to hear you are still with us,
Tony!

kathy :-)
algae primer

If there is one thing that attracted me to this newsgroup (aside from the
obvious learning experience to be gained about ponds), it is the quite

generous,
helpful, and positive attitude of most posters here. That is a rare thing

these
days on usenet.

Oh why don't you take your sappy posts to alt.some.other.group.that.cares.

BV.

P.S. Kidding of course. Welcome to rec.ponds.

Old 21-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Can I third that emotion? Or may be just be a "me too"?

snip

In my best Chuck Heston voice..."yer not getting my bud lite"

BV.

Old 22-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Andrew Burgess

"Jim and Phyllis Hurley" writes:

Tony,

How is the leech recovery going?

Yes, how is the poor leech doing :-)

Old 22-06-2004, 05:08 AM
Ka30P

Andrew wrote
Yes, how is the poor leech doing :-)

chortle!
On life support and watching Salem's Lot on TNT....

kathy :-)
algae primer

leech bite? Maurice W United Kingdom 38 22-08-2007 10:04 AM
White tail spider bite ulceration and necrotic lesions Paul Valente Australia 8 16-10-2004 07:08 AM
Extreme Ponding - was My leech bite - an update Mike Patterson Ponds 6 26-06-2004 10:04 PM
over bite tdreeves Ponds 1 13-12-2003 06:13 PM
Bless him he's passed out, nite, nite Bodger, dont let the bedbugs bite. Little Badger United Kingdom 0 23-03-2003 01:08 PM