Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default OT letter to terrorists

wrote in message
We also have a economic and political culture that sends poor people's

kids out to
fight and die so that the children of the wealthy and powerful people who

decided to
wage this war.. NONE of THEIR children are "going" but they will inherit

all the
wealth generated from this war and go on to wage wars of their own sending

even more
poor people's children out to fight and die. (only one congressman's

child is in
service)
all wars are about economics.

I agree. Big always does seem to eat small.

THANK GOD for people like Michael Moore

Ugh...Ingrid, just when I am starting to like you very much you say
something like that. Aggghhh. IMHO, MM is lieing, propagandist. Awarding him
with a documentary award for his mis-lead drivel, is so disturbing to me.

Howard Dean (I agree Fonda was a nitwit) who
speak up for justice and economic justice which is the only way to bring

peace to the
world.

I liked Dean. Fonda made a very bad decision doing what she did. The Dixie
chicks are not far behind.

And then the marines will be able to beat their swords into plowshares and
poor people's children can afford to go to college cause we will HAVE the

money to
make schooling free and it is in our economic and social interest that all

children
get as much education as possible, and with that education they can build

and create
all manner of good things, and live mentally healthy lives.

Education is right there next to family values fer sure.

war is about destruction and devastation and death and there is nothing

good or noble
or uplifting about war. that is all propaganda and brainwashing. Most

people come
back from war (those who come back alive) with serious mental and physical

health
problems. It is a horror that devastates their lives forever. More

worrisome are
those who arent affected and have become stone cold killers.
I am all for defending ourselves, let any religion tell ME what to wear,

say or do
and I will gladly join the underground.

But Iraq did not attack us. They were not a threat of attack.

I disagree. I don't think that has been proven.

There are no WMD and they werent in collusion with Bin Laden.

I disagree on this as well. I also believe we knew he had weapons, because
we have many of them to him to fight Iran, much like we did with the Taliban
when they were fighting the russians. This war was a clean up operation.

Those are nothing but lies, lies and more lies told by Bush Incorporated.

The
purpose of the war on Iraq is economic, oil and war profiteering, that is

all.

If it were about oil, we could have given the 80 billion to Venezuela to
become the 51st state, and then we'd be the 7th largest producer of oil in
the world. We could have taken Venezuela in a weekend and launched the
attack from Florida. Why would we go where they all hate us to fight for
oil? Makes no sense.

So stuff this crap where the sun dont shine. you wanna post this shit to

the list I
am not gonna let it slide.

I think it's hardly sh*t. Well on the other hand most political arguments
are. Yeah yer right, this is sh*t.

I want to make sure people from other countries know that
at least some of its citizens arent blithering idiots.

snip

Holding an opinion hardly makes a person an idiot. Clearly we are argueing a
topic here that none of us can really say is based on facts, as we have no
real idea what our government is doing. Bush has made some mistakes, and he
is surely a bafoon in front of a Microphone, but his career as a president
has been one of the most successful to date. Don't fool yourself, we're not
living in Bushonomics right now, this here's Clintonomics.

BV.