Old 30-07-2004, 03:10 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Good picture link of a pond in Hawaii!

You are right AIH. False advertisement on my part with the heading of the
post! Should have said link to an article! Sorry!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
. ..
I didn't find a link to a pond. Just the article with the wide angle view
of the resort hotel and the two pretty pics of the koi. Where do I click

see the pond?

Old 31-07-2004, 04:37 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:33:47 -0400, "Gareee©"
wrote:

So potassium permanganate isn't harmful to wildlife, but kills the algae.

Wonder if it's avaiable anywhere, as a replacement for the Barley Straw?

Barley Straw would be the organic version. ;o) Live plants would be the
natural version. PP kills your filter too. ~ jan

Old 31-07-2004, 04:48 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Speaking of veggie filters. I cleaned my veggie filter today, thinning out
the over growth, and sharing with others. I had a delightful surprise!
Found 6 Koi in the veggie filter. Beautiful! Biggest was 7 inches,
smallest was 4 inches. All were babies from last year. I threw them in
last year and forgot they were in there!

Cool!

--