Old 30-12-2004, 05:35 AM

Default goldfish list

Puregold has a new list in addition to the old one
http://list.lovemyoldhome.com/puregold/

Puregold is a list for people at all levels of fish keeping with special emphasis on
helping people new to keeping goldfish. We do talk about ponds and koi. It is a
very friendly list, no flaming allowed. Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 31-12-2004, 02:34 AM
Tom L. La Bron

OK Ingrid is pushing her list again, so I will say, Sure what she says is
all true as long as you do not disagree with Ingrid or question Jo Ann.
That is one way to get kicked off the list.

Tom L.L.
wrote in message
Puregold has a new list in addition to the old one
http://list.lovemyoldhome.com/puregold/

Puregold is a list for people at all levels of fish keeping with special
emphasis on
helping people new to keeping goldfish. We do talk about ponds and koi.
It is a
very friendly list, no flaming allowed. Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

Old 31-12-2004, 02:03 PM

ahhh... the favored anonymous remailing services ....
actually, one person was tossed off the list several times for flaming. he kept
sneaking back on using different email addresses and different "persona". Then he
made the mistake of accidently posting what he thought was a private email to a
friend laying out just how he was planning to sneak back onto Puregold.

Believe it or not, but people can politely disagree without getting into fights or
calling names. That is what is done on Puregold.
Ingrid

Anonymous wrote:

http://list.lovemyfriendJoann.com/pureshit/

Puregold is a list for people at all levels of fish keeping with
special emphasis on
helping people new to keeping goldfish. We do talk about ponds
and koi. It is a
very friendly list, no flaming allowed. Ingrid

*** *** *** ***

As long as you're the one doing the flaming. Anyone else dare
say a word you disagree with, off the go.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
Old 31-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Way to go Ingrid,

Using terminology incorrectly. You call it flaming when in this case it was
just informing others of the truth. As I remember it the individual was
orginally kicked off the list because he pointed out that the information
that Jo Ann was telling everyone that only dealers could buy Biokyowa was
not true and that any one who wanted to could buy it. I also remember that
the statement was made that the individual thought her pricing of her
rebagging it in ziplock bags was alittle excessive, considering she bought
it for $7 a pound and resold it for $25 a pound. And all in all you made it
souind like was some kind of saint for a 300% marketup. He knew that it was
common for LFS owners to mark up 100%, but the market up was a little
excessive by even LFS standards.

This individual did sneak back on to your precious list and made a mistake
in responding to an individual and sent his responce to the list instead of
just to the individual, but hey, everyone makes mistakes.

What about the 4 other guys that you kicked off your list because you always
insisted that they were the original individual you are so scared of. And
what about the 17 year old physically challenged individual that you kicked
off your list because he refuted what Jo Ann was trying to say, and did it
effectively supporting his comments with statements from university
professors who said what she was saying was totally fiction. Oh yes, but
nothing was ever said about the threat that Jo Ann sent to him about him
refuting what she was saying. I guess that is OK though, which is why the
father told the boy that he could not stay on the list, and not long after
you kicked him off.

So much for open descent. What is a shame is that he supported his
information from qualified individuals in their field with degrees and years
of research expereince and yet, he was canned because he went again what Jo
Ann was trying to say.

What is really funny is that you seem to enjoy kicking males off the list
because you think that they are the orginal individual keeps trying to get
on and you find him. What a joke.

Tom L.L.
wrote in message
ahhh... the favored anonymous remailing services ....
actually, one person was tossed off the list several times for flaming.
he kept
sneaking back on using different email addresses and different "persona".
Then he
made the mistake of accidently posting what he thought was a private email
to a
friend laying out just how he was planning to sneak back onto Puregold.

Believe it or not, but people can politely disagree without getting into
fights or
calling names. That is what is done on Puregold.
Ingrid

Anonymous wrote:

In article
wrote:

Puregold has a new list in addition to the old one
http://list.lovemyfriendJoann.com/pureshit/

Puregold is a list for people at all levels of fish keeping with
special emphasis on
helping people new to keeping goldfish. We do talk about ponds
and koi. It is a
very friendly list, no flaming allowed. Ingrid

*** *** *** ***

As long as you're the one doing the flaming. Anyone else dare
say a word you disagree with, off the go.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

Old 01-01-2005, 01:42 AM
GoldenRool

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
Way to go Ingrid,

Using terminology incorrectly. You call it flaming when in this case it

was
just informing others of the truth. As I remember it the individual was
orginally kicked off the list because he pointed out that the information
that Jo Ann was telling everyone that only dealers could buy Biokyowa was
not true and that any one who wanted to could buy it.

=====================================
Biokyowa is carried in a LFS just outside Nashville and has been for awhile.
She also claimed that you couldn't get DIMILIN in local stores either - that
was NOT TRUE. I paid her $15 for only enough to treat my 800 gallon pond -
about a spoonful in a small baggie. Last year I saw it for sale in a local
chain (Superpets) store being freely sold to anyone. Price was $16.99 to
treat 1,920 gallons. It was by Aquarium Pharmaceuticals. I purchased it on
sale for $4.24 just-in-case. They had a big sale on pond merchandise that
fall. Fortunately I have not needed it.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
Pricelesswa FREE SOFTWARE

Old 01-01-2005, 01:43 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
Way to go Ingrid,

=======================
GoldenRool is Windsong - me! :-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
Pricelesswa

Old 01-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Carol,

What is interesting is that it was available through Farm and Home suppliers
for a long time. And it you really desparate you could have bought the
Dimilin that was used for Dogs at pet shops. It was a little more expensive
that way, but if you needed it was a way of purchasing it.

Tom L.L.

Old 01-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Huey Conway

Any item can be had if you take the time to find a source a meet the
requirements, a lot of what folks say is only for professional use is
bullshit.........MOPst of the time its merely proving whats its
intyended use is and filing out some paperwork.......Those trhat try
and capiltolize on making a fast inflated profit at the sake of others
in my opinion an asshole, and certainly not a person I would put any
faith in. They feel its their own little secret and screw the rest,
and try and capitolize on it.

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:15:11 -0600, "Tom L. La Bron"
wrote:

===Carol,
===
===----------------------------------------------------
==="GoldenRool" wrote in message
===
=== "Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
=== ...
=== Way to go Ingrid,
===
=== =====================================
=== Biokyowa is carried in a LFS just outside Nashville and has been for
=== awhile.
=== She also claimed that you couldn't get DIMILIN in local stores either -
=== that
=== was NOT TRUE. I paid her $15 for only enough to treat my 800 gallon
=== pond -
=== about a spoonful in a small baggie. Last year I saw it for sale in a
=== local
=== chain (Superpets) store being freely sold to anyone. Price was $16.99 to
=== treat 1,920 gallons. It was by Aquarium Pharmaceuticals. I purchased it
=== on
=== sale for $4.24 just-in-case. They had a big sale on pond merchandise that
=== fall. Fortunately I have not needed it.
=== --
=== Carol.... the frugal ponder...
=== Pricelesswa FREE SOFTWARE
=== http://www.pricelessware.org
=== http://www.pricelesswarehome.org
=== ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
===
===

Old 01-01-2005, 08:47 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
Carol,

What is interesting is that it was available through Farm and Home

suppliers
for a long time.

$$ But that's not what I was told. I found the TRUTH out later.... It was
the DISHONESTY that ticked me off, not the price.

And it you really desparate you could have bought the
Dimilin that was used for Dogs at pet shops. It was a little more

expensive
that way, but if you needed it was a way of purchasing it.

$$ We live and learn, Tom. We live and learn.

--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Happiness is merely the remission of pain."

Old 01-01-2005, 08:49 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Huey Conway" wrote in message
Any item can be had if you take the time to find a source a meet the
requirements, a lot of what folks say is only for professional use is
bullshit.........

## And I was bullshitted to the MAX!

MOPst of the time its merely proving whats its
intyended use is and filing out some paperwork.......

## True, and with Dimilin I didn't even have to do that. It's right on the
FS shelves.

Those trhat try
and capiltolize on making a fast inflated profit at the sake of others
in my opinion an asshole,

## Well, she's not in business anymore I see........ :-)

and certainly not a person I would put any
faith in. They feel its their own little secret and screw the rest,
and try and capitolize on it.

## You got that right.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"All things being equal, fat people use more soap."

goldfish list [email protected] Ponds 10 31-12-2004 02:36 AM
goldfish list [email protected] Ponds 0 30-12-2004 05:35 AM
FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 05:37 PM
wish list was Burgundy Iceberg Kirra Roses 3 09-04-2003 01:56 PM
finch list [email protected] Gardening 1 03-02-2003 03:35 AM