Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-02-2005, 01:37 PM
pixi

Default Goldfish, yet again

Sorry about all those messaages. Couldn't get one out all day yesterday and
suddenly they did. All at the same time.

Thanks to everyone who answered. Wish I had known about Amquel yesterday.
Went into town just to get some living water plants, the day before that I
went 50 miles to buy a bigger filter.
Doubt if my husband will take me to town again and then the two places that
sell fish probably never heard of Anquel either.

I don't remember that I had such a problem with cloudy water in the old
days.

A special thanks to George. You were really a very big help.

No. my fish are not dead. They are back in the 10 gallon tank and the ich,
if that's what is is, is practically gone. Actually they are pretty
lively..

So, I guess it wasn't the fault of the fish dealer in Cumberland. The ich,
that is.

Thanks again to everyone.

Pixi