Old 20-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Reel Mckoi

DKat wrote:
What are you doing with the water you are taking our of the pond to lower
the depth?

None of youe buissness!!!

Could you not just take a trash can with netting in it, pump the
water into it an pull out the fry when they accumulate enough to matter
(have 2 cans that you switch the hose to on emptying)? Of course I'm always
hoping the predators get my fry since my pond is small enough that it can
only afford a small population.
DK
P.S. Could you please not respond to the cross posting trolls. It only
encourages them and I get tired of blocking the new ones that keep showing
up when encouraged.

Listen, I am the moderator here. I told Jabriol he screwed his daughter
when she was 13, and got her pregnant, and dumped her on the street.
Of course I don't want my husband to find out that I am harrasing people
this way. Do me a favor. If you want the crossposting to stop. Call the
Camden police and make the call, get jabriol arrested, and we won't see
him anymore. It may not be true. But it will destroy one more JW.

ONE MORE THING DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT
THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b
Old 20-07-2005, 11:36 PM
ReelMcKoi

Hi Carol,

doing the chicken dance with the traceable remailers?

this been traced to your gmail account,
you are a very stupid person.

I can trace any account you can create.

you want your home address?

bye.

cluk cluk cluk

Validation results

Success

canonical address:

MX records
preference exchange IP address (if included)
5 gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [0.0.0.0]
10 gsmtp185-2.google.com [0.0.0.0]
10 gsmtp185.google.com [0.0.0.0]
10 gsmtp171-2.google.com [0.0.0.0]
10 gsmtp171.google.com [0.0.0.0]
SMTP session

[Resolving gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com...]
[Contacting gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [64.233.171.27]...]
[Connected]
220 mx.gmail.com ESMTP 79si3294831rnc
EHLO Network-Tools.com
250-mx.gmail.com at your service
250-SIZE 20971520
250-8BITMIME
250 ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
NOOP *** See http://www.hexillion.com/MailAdmin/ for an explanation
of this session
250 2.0.0 OK
NOOP *** HexValidEmail COM 1.4
cb2dc578f9be810f7d54402a66c0b818418f456f
250 2.0.0 OK
RSET
250 2.1.0 Flushed 79si3294831rnc
VRFY windsong
252 2.1.5 Send some mail, I'll try my best
RSET
250 2.1.0 Flushed 79si3294831rnc
EXPN windsong
502 5.5.1 Unimplemented command 79si3294831rnc
RSET
250 2.1.0 Flushed 79si3294831rnc
MAIL
250 2.1.0 OK
RCPT
250 2.1.5 OK
RSET
250 2.1.0 Flushed 79si3294831rnc
QUIT
221 2.0.0 mx.gmail.com closing connection 79si3294831rnc
[Connection closed]

M&M wrote:
In article JABRIOL in
impotent eye popping and foam at the mouth rage and frustration
was impersonating Reel Mckoi and wrote:
[ SNIP! ]

Thank you yet again Jabriol for showing us how the Watchtower
Bible & Track Society operates. Thank you for showing the world
what Theocratic Warfare Strategy means and how far a Jehovahs
Witness will go to silence people who expose their wicked and
dangerous cult.

(alt.religion.jehovahs-witn)Qwest/Jersey City
NJ

OrgAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Qwest Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-877-886-6515
OrgAbuseEmail:

You brought your home problems to us and now you complain about
what you told us of your relationship with your daughter.

JABRIOL aka Reel Mckoi is:

ANTONIO L SANTANA~CANDIA
3072 CONSTITUTION RD
CAMDEN NJ
(856) 962-9003

Know the tree by the fruit it produces.

Att: Jehovahs Witnesses. Don't want to get disfellowshipped? Use
anonymous remailers.

In God's love

M&M

Old 21-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Derek Boughton

Carol, you know that remailers has been blocked by most ponders. except you.

Also, how is tracing your remailer all the way to gmail is warfare.
Everyone knows that if you break the law, you gonna be traced, and put
in Jail.

And do you think people care about Jabriol?
99% of usenet have him killedfiled, that leaves one percent which is you.

M&M wrote:
"ReelMcKoi" JABRIOL/Qwest: Jersey City NJ
wrote:

[ SNIP! ]

Thank you yet again Jabriol for showing us how the Watchtower
Bible & Track Society operates. Thank you for showing the world
what Theocratic Warfare Strategy means and how far a Jehovahs
Witness will go to silence people who expose their wicked and
dangerous cult.

(alt.religion.jehovahs-witn)Qwest/Jersey City
NJ

OrgAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Qwest Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-877-886-6515
OrgAbuseEmail:

You brought your personal home sex problems to us and now you
complain about what you told us of your relationship with your
daughter.

JABRIOL impersonating Reel Mckoi is:

ANTONIO L SANTANA~CANDIA
3072 CONSTITUTION RD
CAMDEN NJ
(856) 962-9003

Walnut St congragation of Jehovahs Witnesses,Camden NJ.

Know the tree by the fruit it produces.

Att: Jehovahs Witnesses. Don't want to get disfellowshipped by
your online brothers? Use anonymous remailers.

In God's love

M&M

Old 23-07-2005, 04:06 AM
Reel Mckoi

Of course Carol did not use a remailer to write this.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 23-07-2005, 04:08 AM
Reel Mckoi

Hi Carol

M&M wrote:
In article
Derek Boughton inpersonated by JABRIOL/Qwest Jersey City
wrote:

[ SNIP! ]

Thank you once again Jabriol for showing us how the Watchtower
Bible & Track Society operates. Thank you for showing the world
what Theocratic Warfare Strategy means and how far a Jehovahs
Witness will go to silence people who expose their wicked and
dangerous cult.

(alt.religion.jehovahs-witn)Qwest/Jersey City
NJ

OrgAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Qwest Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-877-886-6515
OrgAbuseEmail:

You brought your personal home sex problems to us and now you
complain about what you told us of your relationship with your
daughter.

JABRIOL impersonating Derek Boughton is: