Old 08-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Mike

Default ATT: Allegra - Cherokee Rose

Hey Allegra,

I was poking around Chamblee's site and noticed Cherokee Rose is available
again!

Mike
z8TX

Old 09-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Allegra

Default Allegra - Cherokee Rose

"Mike" was spreading the news that

I was poking around Chamblee's site and noticed Cherokee Rose is available
again!

Mike
z8TX

Hello Mike,

Thank you so much! I will have to wait until
I get home because apparently their shopping
cart does not like all of our firewalls and so
they tell me to call them and I prefer this system
of communication than to be put on hold and
discard or having to listen to "musak" while
trying to order something.

I shall (or BH will) get us a couple of the
sweet Cherokees, white and pure gold, a real
beauty. I will let you know,

Allegra

Old 09-04-2003, 12:08 PM
Mike

On Wed, 09 Apr 2003, "Allegra" wrote:
"Mike" was spreading the news that

I was poking around Chamblee's site and noticed Cherokee Rose is available
again!

Mike
z8TX

Hello Mike,

Thank you so much! I will have to wait until
I get home because apparently their shopping
cart does not like all of our firewalls and so
they tell me to call them and I prefer this system
of communication than to be put on hold and
discard or having to listen to "musak" while
trying to order something.

I shall (or BH will) get us a couple of the
sweet Cherokees, white and pure gold, a real
beauty. I will let you know,

Allegra

Hi Allegra,

Glad to give you the heads up. I hope you managed to get your order in from
home. I have got to stop buying roses. I keep telling myself I'm done, and
then I come across another rose that I just got to have. I need therapy.
Shouldn't there be a support group or something?

Hey, thanks for offering to post my pics. I have to take a picture of the
bloom on Don Juan while it still looks perfect. Would you be interested in
the pics of the gecko and the anole? They're off-topic, but interesting.

I'm guessing the "huge tracts of land" is Gardener's Paradise, or am I way
off base?

It's time for me to get busy. I'll check back in a little later in the day.

Have a good humpday!

Mike
z8TX

Old 10-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Allegra

Mike graciously wrote

Hey, thanks for offering to post my pics. I have to take a picture of the
bloom on Don Juan while it still looks perfect. Would you be interested in
the pics of the gecko and the anole? They're off-topic, but interesting.

I love geckos, when we lived in Oahu -in the other side of the island
in Kailua- they were the most adorable things in the world. I used to
leave an outside faucet in the back lanai always dripping a drop or two
so they could come out and drink. They can be so beautiful! And I
will name the links so those who are not interested in other forms
of life don't have to click the url. Take as many shots as your heart
desires. I have plenty of bandwidth to play with.

Now back to the salt mine. We have decided to be normal for a
change so this weekend we are taking off to the coast tomorrow
morning early as it may be the last weekend in a long time that we
can take that much time off away from town, between business
and roses. And my weekends from the middle of April on are
mostly taken by the roses. But since Pickering is not sending my
roses until the last week of April -their fields are muck right now-
I better stay home after this weekend and wait for the roses.
Can you hear me complain all the way to Texas? ;)

Have a great one and I see you Monday or Tuesday, same
place, same rose channel

Allegra

Old 11-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Allegra

"Mike" wrote in message
Hey Allegra,

I was poking around Chamblee's site and noticed Cherokee Rose is available
again!

Mike
z8TX

Hey Mike,

two Cherokees on their way to Portland unless we
hear otherwise from our friends at Chamblee! We
just ordered two for the back fence, where we were
thinking of giving a home to some climbing Iceberg,
but there is dapple shade back there and single petal
ones seem to be a bit more tolerant if Darlow, my
beloved Darlow, is an indication of this.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will let you know
when they arrive. Anything I can enable you with...?
Any rose you are wondering about? Jonesing for some
ogr that you are not familiar with and maybe I know a
bit about its habits to pass alone? I mean, one good
turn deserves another...;)

Allegra

Attn: Allegra elfa Roses 1 15-07-2003 08:25 PM
Attn: Allegra re your anti-deer concoction elfa Roses 3 11-07-2003 07:20 AM
Attn: Allegra No rose pictures for Shiva elfa Roses 1 09-07-2003 07:32 PM
cherokee dogwood P Dover Gardening 3 08-05-2003 12:44 AM
Allegra: More roses- Too late to prune? Cass Roses 1 16-04-2003 08:44 PM