LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #16   Report Post  
Old 16-11-2002, 02:51 PM
John Beaderstadt
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Brad Guth wrote:

Obviously I'm not as smart as you and I'll likely make a few thousand
more mistakes (inaccuracies).


Look. Claiming to be a far greater expert on Venus than anyone else, so
much so that you can see features in photographs not visible to anyone
but yourself, then not being able to tell the difference between
topographical maps of Venus and Mars, goes *way* beyond "innaccuracy."
It calls your very competence into question and, frankly, I've seen you
do absolutely nothing which demonstrates your competence to be greater
than that of the average 10th-grader. Sure, you can sling jargon around
quite impressively, but your command of data, your ability to draw
conclusions from data, and your ability to communicate your "findings"
all indicate, in my experience, a 13-year-old underachiever.

If that is how you wish to be perceived, or if you don't care how you
are perceived, then fine. Just don't complain because we treat you in
accordance with that perception.

--
Beady's Ninth Law of Social Harmonics: "Never dress better than members
of the jury."


  #17   Report Post  
Old 20-11-2002, 11:22 PM
Brad Guth
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Dear John, no John,

You guys (NASA moles) are the really smart ones because, you're
getting paid for your "spin" and "damage control" efforts, all on
behalf of Lord NASA.

I'm just the observational village idiot that can actually still see.
Unlike yourself, I'm still learning about Venus, making lots and lots
of mistakes along the way and damn proud of it.

That's right John, I'm an under achiever if there ever was, as I
haven't goten anyone killed nor do I elect to associate with those
that have. How about yourself?

btw; topographical maps of Venus and Mars are certainly different and,
I do not confuse them unless you're the one, the idiot, not smart
enough to be looking at the current data. And, I certainly don't need
any stinking maps in order to point out what a thorough bunch of fools
and of much worse things you are.

I was looking, searching for NASA's moral standards. They have
standards on just about everything and anything, yet something as
important and crucial as morals is absolutely nowhere in sight, I
guess they simply have no morals, as that would certainly account for
all their past and ongoing cloaking for NSA/DoD agendas.

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/mars-venus.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/life-options.htm

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS

---------------------------------------------------------

John Beaderstadt wrote in message ...
Brad Guth wrote:

Obviously I'm not as smart as you and I'll likely make a few thousand
more mistakes (inaccuracies).


Look. Claiming to be a far greater expert on Venus than anyone else, so
much so that you can see features in photographs not visible to anyone
but yourself, then not being able to tell the difference between
topographical maps of Venus and Mars, goes *way* beyond "innaccuracy."
It calls your very competence into question and, frankly, I've seen you
do absolutely nothing which demonstrates your competence to be greater
than that of the average 10th-grader. Sure, you can sling jargon around
quite impressively, but your command of data, your ability to draw
conclusions from data, and your ability to communicate your "findings"
all indicate, in my experience, a 13-year-old underachiever.

If that is how you wish to be perceived, or if you don't care how you
are perceived, then fine. Just don't complain because we treat you in
accordance with that perception.

  #18   Report Post  
Old 20-11-2002, 11:36 PM
Brad Guth
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

I have a number of jokes about the following:

JFK, the dead fool

The USS LIBERTY and, what 6 day war prisoners?

9/11 on steroids and the missing 757

Flight 107 and flight 800 (poof)

Those Apollo days of wonderment

How not to take pictures of vibrant stars.

How to make vacuum dried lunar soil/sand clump.

How SAR imaging has been avoiding anything lunar.

How a good UV a/b laser cannon solves problems for Israel.

How warlord Bush will soon fix everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message news:[email protected]
"Thomas Palm" wrote in message
...
Barry Hunt wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
om...
Tides are certainly affected by Venus
Global weather is further impacted by Venus
Tectonics have recently been influenced by Venus
Platetonics (earthquakes) influenced by Venus

Does this dickhead actually believe that Venus being 100 times further

away
than the moon and 100 times bigger has the same effect, or is he just
trolling?

I didn't think the Inverse Square law was that difficult to understand!


Tides don't follow an inverse square law. They decrease as the
third power of the distance.


Never mind that the relative distances to the near and far sides of Earth
with respect to Venus are miniscule compared to the moon. Tidal effects
would be negligible.

Me thinks Mr. Guth's mercurial attempt at reinventing reality mars the truth
to the point of joviality, and could be easily bettered by something pulled
from uranus.

  #19   Report Post  
Old 20-11-2002, 11:49 PM
Brad Guth
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

"Doubtless the rest is equal rubbish"

That's right, just not worth the aggravation or, perhaps NASA is
simply not paying you enough. I'll call in a request for another
salary increase, or perhaps just a big bonus will have to due.

I'm good at errors as well as at replacement errors, as to how that
affects the values and/or worthy nature of what's available to us on
Venus is obviously not understood by your infected brain. Perhaps you
should go back into cloaking on behalf of NSA/DoD agendas, this time
get an entire fleet (United is looking for a way out) to crash into
NYC, they seem to thrive on adversity.

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/mars-venus.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/life-options.htm

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oz wrote in message ...
Brad Guth writes

However folks, since Venus is roughly 100 times the mass of our moon
and, upon occasions it has been only 100 times as far away, thus
having nearly the same gravitational influence as our moon,


Oh dear. Elementary error No1.

A mass 100 times the moon 100 times further away has 1/100th the
gravitational effect. Inverse square law, remember.

I can't be arsed to look it up but I would be quite surprised if venus
ever got as close as 5M miles.

Doubtless the rest is equal rubbish ....

  #20   Report Post  
Old 21-11-2002, 06:49 AM
Oz
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Brad Guth writes

"Doubtless the rest is equal rubbish"

That's right, just not worth the aggravation or, perhaps NASA is
simply not paying you enough. I'll call in a request for another
salary increase, or perhaps just a big bonus will have to due.


Ahh! A good one! Now I'm being paid by nasa!
Where do I get the cheque?

I'm good at errors


Yeah, right, like not knowing the inverse square law.
My kids knew that aged 11.

Anyway, as a self-certified crank with nothing of interest to say.

plonk.

--
Oz
This post is worth absolutely nothing and is probably fallacious.
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.



  #21   Report Post  
Old 21-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Brad Guth
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

In further jest, in deed I do, as well as often apply satire and, I'm
not even all that good at it. Sort of like NASA's jesting and satire
on all of that lunar stuff except, they're darn good at it. Just like
recently NASA's moles have delivered onto their following of
worshipers that Earth (besides being flat and only American) is
entirely unaffected by other gravity such as Venus, even when it's
lingering at 0.27 AU and even more so when it's in further alignment
with our moon as well as the sun.

As for being the village idiot, thereby not an astronomer (Hell, I
don't even know which way is up), I always thought that our moon
affected or at least had an influence upon Earth's weather, tides and
even did a number on various tectonic issues. Seems I recall that
aligning especially large gravitational pulls is a definite no-no
unless you actually wanted greater tides and such as Earth's core and
platetonics being manipulated. Seems that of something that's roughly
100 times the mass of our moon and, as such being situated (unlike our
moon) for weeks in nearly one accumulative specific direction of pull,
that was also aligned with the sun, that this would have offered some
influence, especially when all 4 bodies were in alignment.

Seems that gravitional pull is also associated with time, as our moon
spends so very little time pulling in any one direction (damn thing
keeps going round and round you know) however, Venus was doing it's
near miss thing for a good two weeks worth and, worse yet was the fact
that again unlike our moon, that Venus gravity thing was in sufficient
alignment with that other big gravity thing called the sun.

Good thing I was entirely dead wrong about all that gravity stuff and
to think, I can thank all those NASA moles for setting me straight.
Good thing Venus has never affected Earth (having always been a non
issue) as otherwise, I would have thought those dates of inclusion
were somewhat coinciding with extra bad weather disturbances, extra
extreme tides and of overly active tectonics were some how related to
gravitational pull issues, especially when sufficiently aligned and
sufficiently close to matter but, as according to God, that has not
been the case and NASA can damn well prove it, almost as good as they
can prove we've walked on the moon, almost as good as they can prove
they don't cloak for NSA/DoD agendas, almost as good as making
hundreds of expertise witnesses that saw a small missile taking out
flight 800 into liars and mentally incompetent fools (Boeing and of
all other aero engineers must be the really stupid and incompetent
fools because, they've tried absolutely everything [short of a
dynamite stick] and still can't make a center fuel tank explode, let
alone into small [unrecoverable] fragments because, that damn tank was
not only big but apparently constructed better then the airplane
itself), then how about almost as good as the Israeli can prove those
thousands of 6-Day war prisoners simply vanished on their own after
they had been released with wine and box lunches into the desert and,
just because the USS LIBERTY happened to be orchestrating on behalf of
Israel (utilizing just about every NASA/NSA/DoD space reconnaissance,
guidance and eavesdropping possible) and subsequently recording such
military wonders, apparently that same illusion of those nice Israeli
folks taking out the USS LIBERTY was simply an unfortunate turn of
events that mistakenly led to the 9/11 "tit for tat". After all, it
was certainly also a good move and a good thing we trained and armed
those Taliban as for doing our cold-war thing against those nasty USSR
folks, as those USSR devils were trying to oust such bad assed sorts
out of Afghanistan (how dare they do that, interfere with our street
drug production and illegal global drug trade).

Boy, am I glad that our NASA and their crack crews of moles are on top
of things, that is whenever there not on top of each other, as in
doing the nasty. As without their divine guidance, I might actually
have thought gravity was a consideration, but now I know because God
has spoken.

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS http://guthvenus.tripod.com
  #22   Report Post  
Old 21-11-2002, 03:01 PM
Brad Guth
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

I have lots to say;

In further jest, in deed I do, as well as often apply satire and, I'm
not even all that good at it. Sort of like NASA's jesting and satire
on all of that lunar stuff except, they're darn good at it. Just like
recently NASA's moles have delivered onto their following of
worshipers that Earth (besides being flat and only American) is
entirely unaffected by other gravity such as Venus, even when it's
lingering at 0.27 AU and even more so when it's in further alignment
with our moon as well as the sun.

As for being the village idiot, thereby not an astronomer (Hell, I
don't even know which way is up), I always thought that our moon
affected or at least had an influence upon Earth's weather, tides and
even did a number on various tectonic issues. Seems I recall that
aligning especially large gravitational pulls is a definite no-no
unless you actually wanted greater tides and such as Earth's core and
platetonics being manipulated. Seems that of something that's roughly
100 times the mass of our moon and, as such being situated (unlike our
moon) for weeks in nearly one accumulative specific direction of pull,
that was also aligned with the sun, that this would have offered some
influence, especially when all 4 bodies were in alignment.

Seems that gravitional pull is also associated with time, as our moon
spends so very little time pulling in any one direction (damn thing
keeps going round and round you know) however, Venus was doing it's
near miss thing for a good two weeks worth and, worse yet was the fact
that again unlike our moon, that Venus gravity thing was in sufficient
alignment with that other big gravity thing called the sun.

Good thing I was entirely dead wrong about all that gravity stuff and
to think, I can thank all those NASA moles for setting me straight.
Good thing Venus has never affected Earth (having always been a non
issue) as otherwise, I would have thought those dates of inclusion
were somewhat coinciding with extra bad weather disturbances, extra
extreme tides and of overly active tectonics were some how related to
gravitational pull issues, especially when sufficiently aligned and
sufficiently close to matter but, as according to God, that has not
been the case and NASA can damn well prove it, almost as good as they
can prove we've walked on the moon, almost as good as they can prove
they don't cloak for NSA/DoD agendas, almost as good as making
hundreds of expertise witnesses that saw a small missile taking out
flight 800 into liars and mentally incompetent fools (Boeing and of
all other aero engineers must be the really stupid and incompetent
fools because, they've tried absolutely everything [short of a
dynamite stick] and still can't make a center fuel tank explode, let
alone into small [unrecoverable] fragments because, that damn tank was
not only big but apparently constructed better then the airplane
itself), then how about almost as good as the Israeli can prove those
thousands of 6-Day war prisoners simply vanished on their own after
they had been released with wine and box lunches into the desert and,
just because the USS LIBERTY happened to be orchestrating on behalf of
Israel (utilizing just about every NASA/NSA/DoD space reconnaissance,
guidance and eavesdropping possible) and subsequently recording such
military wonders, apparently that same illusion of those nice Israeli
folks taking out the USS LIBERTY was simply an unfortunate turn of
events that mistakenly led to the 9/11 "tit for tat". After all, it
was certainly also a good move and a good thing we trained and armed
those Taliban as for doing our cold-war thing against those nasty USSR
folks, as those USSR devils were trying to oust such bad assed sorts
out of Afghanistan (how dare they do that, interfere with our street
drug production and illegal global drug trade).

Boy, am I glad that our NASA and their crack crews of moles are on top
of things, that is whenever there not on top of each other, as in
doing the nasty. As without their divine guidance, I might actually
have thought gravity was a consideration, but now I know because God
has spoken.

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS http://guthvenus.tripod.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oz wrote in message ...
Brad Guth writes

"Doubtless the rest is equal rubbish"

That's right, just not worth the aggravation or, perhaps NASA is
simply not paying you enough. I'll call in a request for another
salary increase, or perhaps just a big bonus will have to due.


Ahh! A good one! Now I'm being paid by nasa!
Where do I get the cheque?

I'm good at errors


Yeah, right, like not knowing the inverse square law.
My kids knew that aged 11.

Anyway, as a self-certified crank with nothing of interest to say.

plonk.

  #23   Report Post  
Old 21-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Brad Guth
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Venus because it's worth the trip, it's at least worth making a few
thousand xenon beam and/or laser packet calls (that's a local area
code, no charge), it's worth a lot to ESA members and it's even worth
something to those which constructed a fair number of big things on
Venus. It's the only planet that's so far worth commercial enterprise.

Even as for a manned mission, Venus is but 1/10th the impact of
anything Mars (actually more like 1%) and, we have the technology as
to doing VL2 right now, no weighting around.

In spite of NASA, at least wherever it's hot, there's energy as to do
something constructive. Without energy we couldn't survive, as in
submarines nor ISS, nor Earth. Venus has lots of energy.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/mars-venus.htm
and
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/positive.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Percy wrote in message ...
Brad Guth wrote:

Tides are certainly affected by Venus ..
There are only 4 primary issues associated with Earth's weather..
1) the sun
2) the moon
3) Venus
4) Earth itself


This is where my interest level sinks to zero. Sun,earth,moon, but then...
Venus? Of all planets, why Venus.

Mike

  #24   Report Post  
Old 21-11-2002, 03:38 PM
Jim Webster
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus


Brad Guth proved conclusively that the USA still
produces a unique calibre of thinker.
I wonder if he has consulted with Archimedes Plutonium.


--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'




  #25   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2002, 01:24 AM
Mike Speegle
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Brad Guth wrote:
I have lots to say;


And no matter how often you say it, you still have nothing
worthwhile to say. And all the insults destroy the value of even
*reading* you tripe. Except of course for purely humorously reasons.
--
Mike
__________________________________________________ ______
"Colorado Ski Country, USA" Come often. Ski hard.
Spend *lots* of money. Then leave as quickly as you can.




  #26   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2002, 07:11 PM
Brad Guth
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Exactly where is Venus?

Don't take any of this as absolute fact, however, just because I'm no
astronomer and thereby I'm not pretending as being "all knowing", plus
the fact that I do not understand certain fundamental laws of physics
as well as (unlike yourself) I do make mistakes, that's not at all the
same thing as being more right then not and, as such being
systematically rejected on the pathetic basis of syntax and/or
omissions which others have intentionally failed to provide, as that
would be exactly like knowingly allowing your doctor to amputate the
wrong cancerous leg, then complaining (likely suing his socks off for
millions) that before as well as after the fact you knew more then the
doctor and did nothing wrong, yet that's exactly how NASA and their
hordes of Borg followers have been acting, as against the "GUTH Venus"
discoveries. I been calling it "spin" and "damage control", however
folks and sucker taxpayers, perhaps that's needs to be revised as to
SIMBAD (Self Inflicted Mutilation Behaviour Associated Disorder).

Regarding gravitational influences:

If that 0.0000051:1 gravitational pull (I've been informed as being a
ratio of what our moon applies) is like anything associated with
impulse power, as that which is calculated with a measured time frame
of perhaps per second, in other words, if that 0.0000051 influence is
being offered per each and every second and, if we have all of 2 weeks
worth as to accumulate upon such; that's 1.2096^6 x 0.0000051 or
6.17:1 and, obviously that's only if those two weeks were
unrealistically compressed down to just one of those seconds.

I'm thinking (which hurts), that because Venus is not anything like
our moon, it's not zipping about but rather focused in one direction
and as such, if that accumulated gravity pull was to be calculated
upon using minutes instead of per second, that's 60 X 0.0000051 or
0.0003:1 or roughly 0.03% and, hourly that's becoming an impressive
0.01836:1 or 1.836% as potentially applied. Even at the 1.8% of per
lunar pull per hour, that's still a fairly great amount of influence,
especially if that's in addition to the moon as well as going along
with everything towards the sun (like November 4th and 5th), where
that's a 24 hour 44% which is certainly quite another impulse value
altogether.

So, and mostly because I'm still on that nifty "need to know" basis,
at this point I'm still entirely uncertain as to the accumulated
affect; if we are talking about a gravitational force per second, per
minute, per hour or per day. Obviously the length of such
gravitational exposure time (hours, days or weeks) from such a
gravitational influence is (unlike what my opposition stipulates)
entirely relevant, even somewhat more so if and when that force is
being added in conjunction with the sun as well as that of our moon,
and as such, seems something should give, as otherwise there's perhaps
things terribly wrong with the very existence of our solar system
and/or why otherwise is our core so freaking active as well as mobile
in terms of affecting platetonics in action.

Without Earth's rotation interacting with the sun, then of the moon
and perhaps Venus, Earth would obviously be quite thoroughly dead
(dull as hell, cold too), little or no weather and probably no molten
core neither and of one solid crust with perhaps big slabs of thick
ice nearly everywhere. As it seems to take those active gravity
associated issues in motion in order to keep things sufficiently mixed
up and thereby unfrozen and hot (obviously, as this village idiot sees
it, the more aggravation the more heat, above as well as below
ground).

I presume that nothing is ever pushing anything apart, other then of
nuclear and/or certain magnetic considerations, as such I believe
Venus has little of either to go around, so it's essentially back into
gravity and of the relative position/location of that gravity in
relationship to Earth and, obviously of the time spent or applied as
in any sort of solar/lunar alignment that's worth considering.
Obviously outside the two month proximity of Venus (only two of those
weeks being worth much of anything), there's little influence from
Venus, sort of like how little influence Pluto has upon the other
planets, since it spends so much of it's meager time exposure too far
away and seldom if ever applying it's minimal gravity influence in
addition to the sun and, that's perhaps restricted to Neptune at best.

http://guthvenus.tripod.com and http://geocities.com/bradguth

Ragards, Brad Guth / IEIS "GUTH Venus" (alt. )
  #27   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2002, 07:16 PM
Brad Guth
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

OZ, I have another few questions, like wxactly where is Venus?

Don't bother taking any of this as absolute fact, however, just
because I'm no astronomer and thereby I'm not pretending as being "all
knowing", plus the fact that I do not understand certain fundamental
laws of physics as well as (unlike yourself) I do make mistakes,
that's not at all the same thing as being more right then not and, as
such being systematically rejected on the pathetic basis of syntax
and/or omissions which others have intentionally failed to provide, as
that would be exactly like knowingly allowing your doctor to amputate
the wrong cancerous leg, then complaining (likely suing his socks off
for millions) that before as well as after the fact you knew more then
the doctor and did nothing wrong, yet that's exactly how NASA and
their hordes of Borg followers have been acting, as against the "GUTH
Venus" discoveries. I been calling it "spin" and "damage control",
however folks and sucker taxpayers, perhaps that's needs to be revised
as to SIMBAD (Self Inflicted Mutilation Behaviour Associated
Disorder).

Regarding gravitational influences:

If that 0.0000051:1 gravitational pull (I've been informed as being a
ratio of what our moon applies) is like anything associated with
impulse power, as that which is calculated with a measured time frame
of perhaps per second, in other words, if that 0.0000051 influence is
being offered per each and every second and, if we have all of 2 weeks
worth as to accumulate upon such; that's 1.2096^6 x 0.0000051 or
6.17:1 and, obviously that's only if those two weeks were
unrealistically compressed down to just one of those seconds.

I'm thinking (which hurts), that because Venus is not anything like
our moon, it's not zipping about but rather focused in one direction
and as such, if that accumulated gravity pull was to be calculated
upon using minutes instead of per second, that's 60 X 0.0000051 or
0.0003:1 or roughly 0.03% and, hourly that's becoming an impressive
0.01836:1 or 1.836% as potentially applied. Even at the 1.8% of per
lunar pull per hour, that's still a fairly great amount of influence,
especially if that's in addition to the moon as well as going along
with everything towards the sun (like November 4th and 5th), where
that's a 24 hour 44% which is certainly quite another impulse value
altogether.

So, and mostly because I'm still on that nifty "need to know" basis,
at this point I'm still entirely uncertain as to the accumulated
affect; if we are talking about a gravitational force per second, per
minute, per hour or per day. Obviously the length of such
gravitational exposure time (hours, days or weeks) from such a
gravitational influence is (unlike what my opposition stipulates)
entirely relevant, even somewhat more so if and when that force is
being added in conjunction with the sun as well as that of our moon,
and as such, seems something should give, as otherwise there's perhaps
things terribly wrong with the very existence of our solar system
and/or why otherwise is our core so freaking active as well as mobile
in terms of affecting platetonics in action.

Without Earth's rotation interacting with the sun, then of the moon
and perhaps Venus, Earth would obviously be quite thoroughly dead
(dull as hell, cold too), little or no weather and probably no molten
core neither and of one solid crust with perhaps big slabs of thick
ice nearly everywhere. As it seems to take those active gravity
associated issues in motion in order to keep things sufficiently mixed
up and thereby unfrozen and hot (obviously, as this village idiot sees
it, the more aggravation the more heat, above as well as below
ground).

I presume that nothing is ever pushing anything apart, other then of
nuclear and/or certain magnetic considerations, as such I believe
Venus has little of either to go around, so it's essentially back into
gravity and of the relative position/location of that gravity in
relationship to Earth and, obviously of the time spent or applied as
in any sort of solar/lunar alignment that's worth considering.
Obviously outside the two month proximity of Venus (only two of those
weeks being worth much of anything), there's little influence from
Venus, sort of like how little influence Pluto has upon the other
planets, since it spends so much of it's meager time exposure too far
away and seldom if ever applying it's minimal gravity influence in
addition to the sun and, that's perhaps restricted to Neptune at best.

http://guthvenus.tripod.com and http://geocities.com/bradguth

Ragards, Brad Guth / IEIS "GUTH Venus" (alt. )

btw OZ; at least my one brain cell is not responsible for the carnage
and dastardly deeds of NASA/NSA/DoD agendas. How about yourself?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Oz wrote in message ...
Jonathan Silverlight writes

Brad has just one iron in the fire.


and one cell in his brain ....

  #28   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2002, 10:18 PM
Jim Webster
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus


Brad Guth wrote in message
om...
OZ, I have another few questions, like wxactly where is Venus?


just down Crellin Street, past the chippie.


--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'



  #29   Report Post  
Old 23-11-2002, 03:55 AM
Michael R. Grabois ... change $ to \s\
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:18:28 -0000, "Jim Webster"
wrote:


Brad Guth wrote in message
. com...
OZ, I have another few questions, like wxactly where is Venus?


just down Crellin Street, past the chippie.


Take a right at the light, keep going straight until night, and then boy you're
on your own.

--
Michael R. Grabois -//- http://chili.cjb.net
"People say losing builds character. That's the stupidest thing I ever
heard. All losing does is suck. " -- Charles Barkley, 9/29/96
  #30   Report Post  
Old 23-11-2002, 06:50 AM
Jim Webster
 
Posts: n/a
Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus


Michael R. Grabois ... change $ to "s"
wrote in message ...
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:18:28 -0000, "Jim Webster"


wrote:


Brad Guth wrote in message
. com...
OZ, I have another few questions, like wxactly where is Venus?


just down Crellin Street, past the chippie.


Take a right at the light, keep going straight until night, and then

boy you're
on your own.


peter pan was a least in the same mental sphere as humanity, you've
broken through the event horizon and are acclerating away at
relativistic speeds. If you look back over your shoulder you might just
be able to spot reality.


--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'





 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how about a microorganism as upper atmosphere coolant for Earth's 1stAirConditioner; Can bacteria choke off life from Earth??? Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 11 13-01-2005 11:57 PM
NASA sells Martian roses Lester T. Linpord Roses 0 09-02-2004 09:05 AM
NASA Study shows common plants help reduce indoor air pollution.... Olushola Gardening 1 19-08-2003 02:02 AM
NASA, Agriculture Sign Memormandum For Collaborative Research Ron Baalke sci.agriculture 0 17-07-2003 09:42 PM
Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus Brad Guth sci.agriculture 45 26-04-2003 12:25 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 GardenBanter.co.uk.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Gardening"

 

Copyright © 2017