Old 09-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default I need a plant to grow up a trellis....

animaux wrote:
Will you have any seeds from the texensis?

Probably, it had a lot of pods earlier this year. If you want them, email
me your address and I'll mail you some.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old 12-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Red

I have never tried the seeds. My neighbor gave me a root from hers and it
seems to spread fairly easily. I will have plenty of seeds this fall if you
are interested in some I'd be happy to send them to you.

"animaux" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:20:35 GMT, "Red" opined:

Carolina Jessamine,(yellow flower-evergreen), Star/Confederate

Jasmine(white
flower-usually evergreen), Butterfly Vine-Mascagnia (yellow flower all
summer-will freeze back)

Do you have any experience with starting seeds of the butterfly vine? Any

tips?

Old 13-10-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Thank you for the kind offer, but I have seeds. I didn't know how to germinate
them, but I can find out. I mean, this is the Internet! I've yet to not find
information I've needed. Does your butterfly vine stay evergreen?

Victoria

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:51:57 GMT, "Red" opined:

I have never tried the seeds. My neighbor gave me a root from hers and it
seems to spread fairly easily. I will have plenty of seeds this fall if you
are interested in some I'd be happy to send them to you.

.. .