Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-09-2004, 06:46 AM
James Lushey

Default Peach Tree

Hello all,

I recently found your group, and I have been reading posts with interest. I
have a pre-established peach tree in the house I moved into last summer.
Altho it bore plenty of fruit they developed black blotches on them and they
all rotted away. I bought some spray but was informed it was too late to
save them by the time I got it.

My question, tho, is all of the leaves are drooping, and many are 50-75%
covered in yellow spots. They are also starting to shed. Is this related to
the fruit problem, or is there an issue with the soil? Any help would be
much appreciated.