Old 02-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Bryce Utting

cl wrote:
"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:
100% of your head is up your ass.

How are those anger management classes working out for you, Alan?

post your references or leave this thread amateur!

Kevins, I agree with clunie.

this thread should stay amateur, and your efforts to slip some
professional-grade trolling into it are uncalled for.

butting
Old 02-09-2005, 03:44 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:44:37 +0000 (UTC), Bryce Utting
wrote:

cl wrote:
"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:
100% of your head is up your ass.

How are those anger management classes working out for you, Alan?

post your references or leave this thread amateur!

Kevins, I agree with clunie.

this thread should stay amateur, and your efforts to slip some
professional-grade trolling into it are uncalled for.

Okay. Let's leave the thread to CAL and Alan and see what kind of
train wreck results.

Old 04-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:40:33 +0100, "Hubert Maynard"
wrote:

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

ISP (Internet Service
Portal)

Whuh? I don't get it.

'Portal' != 'Provider'.

HTH, HAND, HORSE.

I know some of those acronyms. Can you tell me what the following one
means?

YHBT

I need to know for a report at school.

Old 04-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Hubert Maynard

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

HTH, HAND, HORSE.

I know some of those acronyms. Can you tell me what the following one
means?

YHBT

I'm guessing here, but 'You Have Been Trolled'?

I need to know for a report at school.

I'm guessing here, but 'IHBT'?

Old 05-09-2005, 07:25 AM
David DeLaney

Hubert Maynard wrote:
"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message
HTH, HAND, HORSE.

I know some of those acronyms. Can you tell me what the following one means?

YHBT

I'm guessing here, but 'You Have Been Trolled'?

I need to know for a report at school.

I'm guessing here, but 'IHBT'?

Welcome. One of us yadda gabba yadda. $20 same as in town. The stapler is
behind you. HELLO SHAWN! THIS IS A PENCIL!

Dave "HAND" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK

Old 05-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Tim Serpas

Matthew L. Martin wrote:
In my vernacular, something is "professional" if a professional
does/says/uses/wears/etc it. I'm a professional. I use that sig. ipso
facto, the sig is professional.

http://giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=206

Wretch