Old 01-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 01:48:20 -0000, Mark Edwards
wrote:

No cluons were harmed when Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
Are you on any medications
that we should know about?

Hmmm. Could it be that Alan is an *herbal* gardener?

He sounds more like Chauncey Gardiner, but without the inexplicably
profound part.

Old 01-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:04:33 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
continues to argue with Matthew' .sig file,
to the amusement of onlookers:

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?

See my previous postings

Alan, you thick Brit, here's your clue-by-four:

http://www.marketingterms.com/dictionary/sig_file/

Old 01-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Matthew L. Martin

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:04:33 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
continues to argue with Matthew' .sig file,
to the amusement of onlookers:

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?

See my previous postings

Alan, you thick Brit, here's your clue-by-four:

http://www.marketingterms.com/dictionary/sig_file/

Not to mention my essay on how it came to be and why some of my clients
object to it.

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?
Old 01-09-2005, 02:00 PM
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

How can you demonstrate such a firm grasp on the obvious here, yet so
misunderstand someone's .sig elsewhere? Are you on any medications
that we should know about?

PS: Stop mucking with the follow-ups. You're not half as clever as
your think you are.

Your forgot the hook.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:46:42 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

Then why don't you remove the gardening newsgroup from your list and stop
pestering the people there.

This computer does it automatically.

Old 01-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Chris McGonnell

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:28:02 -0400, Matthew L. Martin wrote:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Well just get this muck out of the gardening newsgroup, we don't want all
this rubbish.

I should think that gardeners would want all the muck they can get.

Maybe Alan doesn't compost. He probably just buys Miracle-Gro and
expects to get the results he sees on TV.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.
Old 01-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Chris McGonnell

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:15:40 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

Shh! Now Alan's telling .sig files to bugger off. Maybe he'll start
typing all in caps!

Old 01-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Chris McGonnell

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 01:48:20 -0000, Mark Edwards wrote:

No cluons were harmed when Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
Are you on any medications
that we should know about?

Hmmm. Could it be that Alan is an *herbal* gardener?

Naw, then he'd be to relaxed to argue with .sigs. He'd say "Oh mang,
that guy's .sig bothers me TOKE but it sall good, yeah, he's a
contractor, yeah."

Old 01-09-2005, 06:56 PM
cl

Chris McGonnell wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:15:40 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

Shh! Now Alan's telling .sig files to macarena.

IFYPFY
Old 01-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Matthew L. Martin

Alan Holmes wrote:
wrote in message

wrote:

Then why don't you remove the gardening newsgroup from your list and stop
pestering the people there.

This computer does it automatically.

Next you'll be telling him what happens if he simply stops responding
in this thread.

BW

Well, what will happen?

Why should we tell you? I mean, you could always try it and see the results.

Oh, here is a new sig for you to pick an arguement with.

Matthew

--
"... Mr. (Gregory) LaCava, a producer-director who could be called a
genius except for the fact that Orson Welles has debased the term ...",

Old 01-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:12:19 GMT, Alan Holmes
wrote:

Otto Bahn wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote

More acronyms. Why can't you people just speak English? You act as if
English isn't the official language of the Usernet.

Akshually I tink Chineese shild be officil langige of yoosnet. You
like flied lice wit dat???

A fine example of your command of the international language of the
Interweb? Your fellow Soccer Houligans must be proud.

I'm a superior American you dim bulb. The only sport is football.

That's where we differ. I'm more of a basketball man.
Power and elegance vs. bursts of brute strength. The
good news is: You're Allowed.

--oTTo--

**** off then asshole face.

100% USRDA of irony there.

100% of your head is up your ass.

How are those anger management classes working out for you, Alan?

Old 01-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Otto Bahn

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote

More acronyms. Why can't you people just speak English? You act as if
English isn't the official language of the Usernet.

Akshually I tink Chineese shild be officil langige of yoosnet. You
like flied lice wit dat???

A fine example of your command of the international language of the
Interweb? Your fellow Soccer Houligans must be proud.

I'm a superior American you dim bulb. The only sport is football.

That's where we differ. I'm more of a basketball man.
Power and elegance vs. bursts of brute strength. The
good news is: You're Allowed.

--oTTo--

**** off then asshole face.

100% USRDA of irony there.

100% of your head is up your ass.

How are those anger management classes working out for you, Alan?

I'm suspecting Alan has severe insecurity issues.

--oTTo--

Old 01-09-2005, 07:43 PM
cl

wrote:

Otto Bahn wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote

More acronyms. Why can't you people just speak English? You act as if
English isn't the official language of the Usernet.

Akshually I tink Chineese shild be officil langige of yoosnet. You
like flied lice wit dat???

A fine example of your command of the international language of the
Interweb? Your fellow Soccer Houligans must be proud.

I'm a superior American you dim bulb. The only sport is football.

That's where we differ. I'm more of a basketball man.
Power and elegance vs. bursts of brute strength. The
good news is: You're Allowed.

--oTTo--

**** off then asshole face.

100% USRDA of irony there.

100% of your head is up your ass.

How are those anger management classes working out for you, Alan?

post your references or leave this thread amateur!
Old 02-09-2005, 06:10 AM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:24:35 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote

More acronyms. Why can't you people just speak English? You act as if
English isn't the official language of the Usernet.

Akshually I tink Chineese shild be officil langige of yoosnet. You
like flied lice wit dat???

A fine example of your command of the international language of the
Interweb? Your fellow Soccer Houligans must be proud.

I'm a superior American you dim bulb. The only sport is football.

That's where we differ. I'm more of a basketball man.
Power and elegance vs. bursts of brute strength. The
good news is: You're Allowed.

--oTTo--

**** off then asshole face.

100% USRDA of irony there.

100% of your head is up your ass.

How are those anger management classes working out for you, Alan?

I'm suspecting Alan has severe insecurity issues.

Yes, of course Alan has severe insecurity issues, poor soul.

HE DOESN'T JUST HAVE ISSUES, HE HAS THE WHOLE SUBSCRIPTION.

But have you noticed that Alan has emerged as someone for CAL to talk
to, thus sparing us temporarily from having to go to the dry-cleaners
and say, "A little extra spritz on that part where the leg-humping
occured"?

I'm happy for them both, though. You know what they say, there's
someone for everyone.