Old 30-08-2005, 07:12 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

Default Stupid Australians

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:50:15 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

"Zach Is Having A British Day" wrote

I don't think

'Nuff said.

Not really. We're wondering if you could explain the joke.

OK. If I must spell it out, you poor *******:

"[1] mother = mom, as you in the UK would say it."

Do you need further explanation or can 'we' explain it to you with the help
of a picture?

Ah common Ian be patient with the poor lad. He's probably british and
a little slow.

I see we're having a two-for-the-price-of-one sale.

I suspect he won't be around long, once his ISP (Internet Service
Portal) hears about his crossposting.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Hubert Maynard

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

I suspect he won't be around long, once his ISP (Internet Service
Portal) hears about his crossposting.

Who are you threatening, Netkopp?

Old 30-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Hubert Maynard

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

ISP (Internet Service
Portal)

Old 30-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:29:57 +0100, "Hubert Maynard"
wrote:

"Zach Is Having A British Day" wrote in message

Word gets out ya know...kind of like steppin on ants ;-)

Q: How do you spot the American stepping on ants?
A: He's the one wearing ribbed soles.

HAW! HAW! Good one. LMAOROTFL!!!1!!!1!1

I now understand what Lord Chesterfield II meant when he said that
British humor is "inscrutable and self-referential, but grounded in
the essential existential questions."

Old 30-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Otto Bahn

"Hubert Maynard" wrote

ISP (Internet Service
Portal)

More like stuff it, and mount it, and put it on the wall.

--oTTo--

Old 30-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Hubert Maynard

"Otto Bahn" wrote in message

More like stuff it, and mount it, and put it on the wall.

I now declare you American and wife.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Otto Bahn

"Hubert Maynard" wrote

More like stuff it, and mount it, and put it on the wall.

I now declare you American and wife.

Well, I declare independence! How do you like them
oranges, huh?

--oTTo--

Old 30-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Hubert Maynard

"Otto Bahn" wrote in message

I now declare you American and wife.

Well, I declare independence! How do you like them
oranges, huh?

You can have it, as soon as you stop begging for technology and weapons -
which you'll never do until you can learn to differentiate between the two.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:16:08 +0100, "Hubert Maynard"
wrote:

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

ISP (Internet Service
Portal)

Whuh? I don't get it.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Hubert Maynard

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

ISP (Internet Service
Portal)

Whuh? I don't get it.

'Portal' != 'Provider'.

HTH, HAND, HORSE.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:40:33 +0100, "Hubert Maynard"
wrote:

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

ISP (Internet Service
Portal)

Whuh? I don't get it.

'Portal' != 'Provider'.

HTH, HAND, HORSE.

More acronyms. Why can't you people just speak English? You act as if
English isn't the official language of the Usernet.

Old 30-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Otto Bahn

"Hubert Maynard" wrote

I now declare you American and wife.

Well, I declare independence! How do you like them
oranges, huh?

You can have it, as soon as you stop begging for technology and weapons -
which you'll never do until you can learn to differentiate between the two.

Our Navy *alone* could kick your country's arse.
Maybe throw in some Marines to occupy Parliament.

Unconditional surrender in three weeks.

--oTTo--

Old 30-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Matthew L. Martin

Hubert Maynard wrote:
"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

ISP (Internet Service
Portal)

No. It's $20, same as in town.

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?
Old 30-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Tony Davison

wrote:

"Zach Is Having A British Day" wrote

I don't think

'Nuff said.

Not really. We're wondering if you could explain the joke.

OK. If I must spell it out, you poor *******:

"[1] mother = mom, as you in the UK would say it."

Do you need further explanation or can 'we' explain it to you with the help
of a picture?

Ah common Ian be patient with the poor lad. He's probably british and
a little slow.

I see we're having a two-for-the-price-of-one sale.

I suspect he won't be around long, once his ISP (Internet Service
Portal) hears about his crossposting.

Is it September already?
Looks at top right hand corner of screen Oh shit it nearly is, must have
gone in early for freshers week.
--
Big Tone
Old 30-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Otto Bahn

"Tony Davison" wrote

"Zach Is Having A British Day" wrote

I don't think

'Nuff said.

Not really. We're wondering if you could explain the joke.

OK. If I must spell it out, you poor *******:

"[1] mother = mom, as you in the UK would say it."

Do you need further explanation or can 'we' explain it to you with the help
of a picture?

Ah common Ian be patient with the poor lad. He's probably british and
a little slow.

I see we're having a two-for-the-price-of-one sale.

I suspect he won't be around long, once his ISP (Internet Service
Portal) hears about his crossposting.

Is it September already?

September never ended, and it won't end until
AOL drops the usernet.

Looks at top right hand corner of screen Oh shit it nearly is, must have
gone in early for freshers week.

Puh-lease. Everyone knows the clock is in the lower
right hand corner.

--oTTo--