Old 04-12-2005, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan

Default Children? Grandchildren? Non gardening

In message , BAC
wrote

then remember Mike Crowe's pride in the charitable activities of the
freemasons, and recent efforts in publicising their good works, and all
should become clear.

Surely the Freemasons have more to do with the corruption of the Police
and local government than handing out of teddy bears produced in the Far
East for a few pence at a time?

--
Alan
news2005 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com
Old 04-12-2005, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

--
..
"Alan" wrote in message
In message , BAC
wrote

then remember Mike Crowe's pride in the charitable activities of the
freemasons, and recent efforts in publicising their good works, and all
should become clear.

Surely the Freemasons have more to do with the corruption of the Police
and local government than handing out of teddy bears produced in the Far
East for a few pence at a time?

--
Alan
news2005 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com

And yet another idiot comes on line to show his stupidity and just how
ignorant he is.

Old 04-12-2005, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

"Mike" wrote in message
When young children are involved in an accident or some other traumatic
experience, they need to be calmed and one of the ways this is being
done
is
to give TLC. A scheme which started in Sussex, spread to Hampshire and
the
Isle of Wight and is now in 32 counties is to equip Ambulances with a
little
supply of TLC's to give to the children to love and to keep. It gives
them
something to concentrate on and has a very good soothing effect.

TLC's? Little Teddy Bears and the scheme is called Teddies with Loving
Care.

As I said all ambulances in Sussex, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight are
equipped with these. Are they in your county? Just how far has the
scheme
spread and does anyone know of any other place where traumatised
children
might be and received a TLC?

Try as I might, I've read this a dozen times and I cannot see it's
relevance
to gardening, could someone please tell me where I'm going wrong?

The header says 'Non gardening', Alan, which indicates that it is off
topic. As a regular poster to ukf+d, you should be used to that

Yes, but I'm such a dunce that I only ever read the first few words!(:-)

Alan

--
June Hughes

Old 04-12-2005, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Mike" wrote in message

.
"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 2/12/05 1:30 pm, in article ,

"BAC"
wrote:

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

snip

Try as I might, I've read this a dozen times and I cannot see it's
relevance
to gardening, could someone please tell me where I'm going wrong?

Your only error, I suggest, would have been if you'd expected it to be
relevant to gardening in the first place. What do you want to bet the
sainted freemasons are paying for these bears?

Aha!!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

:-)))))))))))))

I just KNEW That Sascha would have her say :-)))))))))))))))

Thank you Sascha.

You have made my day :-))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mike
The truth will prevail

:-))))))))))))))))))))

And your point is?

Old 04-12-2005, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

.
"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 2/12/05 1:30 pm, in article ,

"BAC"
wrote:

[...]

I thought this gardening site had enuff of this horseshit already...from a
occupied on these dreary days....good or bad it makes for
'conversation'...now this does have summat to do with gardening cos it
contains horseshit and what is better for the garden than horseshit?

Old 04-12-2005, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan

In message , BAC
wrote

Your only error, I suggest, would have been if you'd expected it to be
relevant to gardening in the first place. What do you want to bet the
sainted freemasons are paying for these bears?

They are probably using their normal 'inside' contacts and the bears
will be falling off a back of a lorry in the near future.

Old 04-12-2005, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David

In article , Mike
writes
My full apologies.

I thought that this group had parents and grandparents in it, the type who
would show interest and compassion towards other children, as I do being a
parent and grandparent.

I felt that this was a very good idea and was interested to see how far it
had spread up the country, but as none of you are parents and grandparents,
you would not, and therefore 'could' not see this.

I do apologise for bringing something with a header in which some could not
understand, but really and honestly thought, that this newsgroup had a cross
section of ages which could give me feedback.

Once again my most humble apologies.

Mike
The truth will prevail

As a parent I feel I should quote one of my daughters favourite sayings
you really are becoming a bit of a joke Mike
--
David
Old 04-12-2005, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

snip snip

Your only error, I suggest, would have been if you'd expected it to be
relevant to gardening in the first place. What do you want to bet the
sainted freemasons are paying for these bears?

They are probably using their normal 'inside' contacts and the bears will
be falling off a back of a lorry in the near future.

--
Alan
news2005 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com

What on earth do you have against the freemasons?

Old 04-12-2005, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

--
..
"middleton.walker" wrote in message
They are probably using their normal 'inside' contacts and the bears

will
be falling off a back of a lorry in the near future.

--
Alan
news2005 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com

What on earth do you have against the freemasons?

Like lots of other ignorant uninformed stupid idiots, they just 'love' to
listen to the gossips and thus show themselves up as just what they are :-))

Mike
As I have said SO many times ........ the truth WILL prevail

Old 04-12-2005, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

--
..
"David" wrote in message
[...]

David I am "SO" pleased I bring a little pleasure and a smile to your life
in the form of a joke at my expense. There are so many miserable people in
this world who are all gloom and doom, net nanny and big stick bashers, that
if I bring a bit of a change, then good :-))

Thank you for your kind words.

Mike
See, the truth HAS prevailed

Old 04-12-2005, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

--
..
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "middleton.walker" contains these

words:

What on earth do you have against the freemasons?

Their association with Mike Crowe says it all.

Janet

Oh my God even the Barrowcloth has opened her stupid mouth :-((

But then that proves she is not a Mason either

Old 04-12-2005, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "middleton.walker" contains these
words:

What on earth do you have against the freemasons?

Their association with Mike Crowe says it all.

Janet

How on earth would one single individual create such a distaste for such a
wonderful organization....it is almost akin to hating the Pope because my
catholic neighbour 'did me dirty'......H

Old 04-12-2005, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

What on earth do you have against the freemasons?

Their association with Mike Crowe says it all.

Janet

How on earth would one single individual create such a distaste for such a
wonderful organization....it is almost akin to hating the Pope because my
catholic neighbour 'did me dirty'......H

Try, 'Because I am stupid and I don't know anything about the Freemasons
other than the crap I hear about them so I believe it'

Old 05-12-2005, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default Was Children? Grandchildren? Non gardening now:Gardening tools to cheer up child.

Richard Brooks wrote:

(reluctant snip)

Richard. (Now pushing his face against a chisel grinder to forget.)

LOL! I was away allllllll week end, walking. Around market stalls.
Plenty of fresh air there. I do hope the senorita eventually calmed
down upstairs your place!

Old 05-12-2005, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Mike" wrote in message

.
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "middleton.walker" contains these

words:

What on earth do you have against the freemasons?

Their association with Mike Crowe says it all.

Janet

Oh my God even the Barrowcloth has opened her stupid mouth :-((

But then that proves she is not a Mason either

So, neither am I, what does that make me?

Alan