Old 05-12-2005, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Children? Grandchildren? Non gardening

"Mike" wrote in message

What on earth do you have against the freemasons?

Their association with Mike Crowe says it all.

Janet

How on earth would one single individual create such a distaste for such
wonderful organization....it is almost akin to hating the Pope because my
catholic neighbour 'did me dirty'......H

Try, 'Because I am stupid and I don't know anything about the Freemasons
other than the crap I hear about them so I believe it'

I must admit I know very little about them, other than they bare their
chests and one leg, whilst they are subjected to some primitive form of
torture!

Alan

Old 05-12-2005, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "middleton.walker" contains these
words:

What on earth do you have against the freemasons?

Their association with Mike Crowe says it all.

Janet

How on earth would one single individual create such a distaste for such a
wonderful organization....it is almost akin to hating the Pope because my
catholic neighbour 'did me dirty'......H

Well I have never seen them helping with any of the charities I have contact
with, so where and how are they a 'wonderful organization'?

Alan

Old 05-12-2005, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Well I have never seen them helping with any of the charities I have

contact
with, so where and how are they a 'wonderful organization'?

Alan

http://www.grandcharity.org/charities.htm

You might like to download an application form and apply for a grant.

:-))

You might also like to browse the complete website
http://www.grandlodge-england.org and learn just what they do and then you
not be so ignorant :-))

Hope that helps your education a little

Mike
the truth will prevail

Old 05-12-2005, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

it'

whilst they are subjected to some primitive form of
torture!

Alan

On authority of the highest order I can assure you that is not correct....

Old 05-12-2005, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

snip

I thought this gardening site had enuff of this horseshit already...from a

us
occupied on these dreary days....good or bad it makes for
'conversation'...now this does have summat to do with gardening cos it
contains horseshit and what is better for the garden than horseshit?

Chickenshit :-)

Old 05-12-2005, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , BAC
writes

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

snip

I thought this gardening site had enuff of this horseshit already...from a

us
occupied on these dreary days....good or bad it makes for
'conversation'...now this does have summat to do with gardening cos it
contains horseshit and what is better for the garden than horseshit?

Chickenshit :-)

If you leave it a while it makes lovely compost. You'd never guess what
it had been before.
--
June Hughes
Old 05-12-2005, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

"BAC" wrote in message

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

snip

I thought this gardening site had enuff of this horseshit already...from

us
occupied on these dreary days....good or bad it makes for
'conversation'...now this does have summat to do with gardening cos it
contains horseshit and what is better for the garden than horseshit?

Chickenshit :-)

Gotta be a wee bit careful with it

Old 05-12-2005, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message ,
middleton.walker writes

"BAC" wrote in message

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

snip

I thought this gardening site had enuff of this horseshit already...from

us
occupied on these dreary days....good or bad it makes for
'conversation'...now this does have summat to do with gardening cos it
contains horseshit and what is better for the garden than horseshit?

Chickenshit :-)

Gotta be a wee bit careful with it

Oh. Why?
--
June Hughes
Old 05-12-2005, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tumbleweed

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message ,
middleton.walker writes

"BAC" wrote in message

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

snip

I thought this gardening site had enuff of this horseshit
already...from
keep
us
occupied on these dreary days....good or bad it makes for
'conversation'...now this does have summat to do with gardening cos it
contains horseshit and what is better for the garden than horseshit?

Chickenshit :-)

Gotta be a wee bit careful with it

Oh. Why?

its a pun :-)

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Old 05-12-2005, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

"BAC" wrote in message

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

snip

I thought this gardening site had enuff of this horseshit
already...from
keep
us
occupied on these dreary days....good or bad it makes for
'conversation'...now this does have summat to do with gardening cos it
contains horseshit and what is better for the garden than horseshit?

Chickenshit :-)

Gotta be a wee bit careful with it

Oh. Why?
--
June Hughes

A few years back I cleaned out a chicking coop and stored about 2 cubic
metres for "future use"...two years later when making a new lawn spread it
out, along with other stuff of course....even after two years the
neighborhood stunk to high hell...I did not mind if a south wind was blowing
but when the north wind came in all our north facing windows had to be shut
tight....not much good smelling air in the house for a while....made a
damned good lawn tho.

Old 05-12-2005, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

--
..

"BAC" wrote in message

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

snip

I thought this gardening site had enuff of this horseshit

already...from

keep
us
occupied on these dreary days....good or bad it makes for
'conversation'...now this does have summat to do with gardening cos it
contains horseshit and what is better for the garden than horseshit?

Chickenshit :-)

Gotta be a wee bit careful with it

Oh. Why?
--
June Hughes

It is very very hot!!

When I had a chicken farm we would make sure it was well mixed with the Deep
Litter before putting it on the gound. That under the perches not only had a
'High Aroma' but would act like a paint stripper I would imagine :-))

Mike
the truth will prevail

Old 05-12-2005, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Tumbleweed
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message ,
middleton.walker writes

"BAC" wrote in message
.. .

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

snip

I thought this gardening site had enuff of this horseshit
already...from
keep
us
occupied on these dreary days....good or bad it makes for
'conversation'...now this does have summat to do with gardening cos it
contains horseshit and what is better for the garden than horseshit?

Chickenshit :-)

Gotta be a wee bit careful with it

Oh. Why?

its a pun :-)

(Oops
--
June Hughes
Old 05-12-2005, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message ,
middleton.walker writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message ,
middleton.walker writes

"BAC" wrote in message
.. .
Chickenshit :-)

Gotta be a wee bit careful with it

Oh. Why?
--
June Hughes

A few years back I cleaned out a chicking coop and stored about 2 cubic
metres for "future use"...two years later when making a new lawn spread it
out, along with other stuff of course....even after two years the
neighborhood stunk to high hell...I did not mind if a south wind was blowing
but when the north wind came in all our north facing windows had to be shut
tight....not much good smelling air in the house for a while....made a
damned good lawn tho.

Oh right. Over 20 years ago, I used to keep hens and piled up all the
excrement in a far corner of the garden, intending to do something about
and never getting round to it. About 18 months later, I got round to it
and found a pile of very fine compost. Didn't notice a smell at all,
although it was pretty awful when it was fresh.
--
June Hughes