Old 02-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Mike

Default Cat Litter (can it be used on my flower beds)

In article , K
writes

Change the record sunshine.

There speaks a cat owner.

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more

Old 03-04-2003, 06:21 PM
Rodger Whitlock

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:32:48 +0000 (UTC), bnd777 wrote:

One can but try
but it seems most cat owners dont care that their animals usually mess other
gardeners gardens

Ah, so wrong, so wrong! I for one care very deeply, as it means I
have less cat poo to contend with in my own garden. Fortunately,
I have many adjoining neighbours, so each of my own four cats has
ample choice in answering that difficult question "where shall I
poo today?" Thank God for neighbours, esp. those with freshly
dug-over veg plots.

{I'm pulling your leg.) (Tuesday was April 1, but I don't give up
easily.)

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Composting cat Litter Rupert United Kingdom 4 15-11-2004 05:43 PM
Cat litter mandy armit Gardening 13 05-10-2003 08:32 PM
composting cat litter Chris Owens Gardening 0 16-09-2003 01:32 PM
used kitty litter & gardening? Ablang Gardening 8 05-07-2003 03:44 PM