Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-03-2006, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

Default Keeping the cats out

I am in the process of putting rabbit proof fencing around most of my
garden. It was with some reluctance as it will keep the hedgehogs out
also, still I could no longer put up with them, what they don't eat they
dig up! Anyway the fencing is close to hedging so I reckon that the
cats will not be able to get in except a small run of fencing and gates.
I know I could put carpet grippers on the top there, but much as I
dislike cats I would not wish to harm them. any suggestions to an
alternative to stop them crossing the gates and fencing?