Old 09-04-2006, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default OT but someone may be interested.

http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.co...fe/default.asp

5000 other people "at a time" are interested and the site receives 1 Million
hits a DAY

Mike

Old 09-04-2006, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

So what?

A great number of people all over the world are interested and watching.
That's all. If you're no interested, don't watch again.

Mike

Old 09-04-2006, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tumbleweed

"Mike" wrote in message
http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.co...fe/default.asp

5000 other people "at a time" are interested and the site receives 1
Million
hits a DAY

Mike

Why not give as a clue what it is, rather than just a URL. No problem with
OT posts when marked as such, like this, but I never follow URLs where the
OP cant be arsed to tell us what its about.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Old 09-04-2006, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.co...fe/default.asp

5000 other people "at a time" are interested and the site receives 1
Million
hits a DAY

Mike

Why not give as a clue what it is, rather than just a URL. No problem with
OT posts when marked as such, like this, but I never follow URLs where the
OP cant be arsed to tell us what its about.

--
Tumbleweed

Eagles on a nest with two eggs.

From the web site
"Wondering where the eagles live? Learn about Hornby Island, British
Columbia, Canada where the eagles roam! See a detailed map too!"

Hope that helps

Old 09-04-2006, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Mike" wrote in message
http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.co...fe/default.asp

5000 other people "at a time" are interested and the site receives 1
Million
hits a DAY

Mike

Why not give as a clue what it is, rather than just a URL. No problem
with
OT posts when marked as such, like this, but I never follow URLs where
the
OP cant be arsed to tell us what its about.

--
Tumbleweed

Eagles on a nest with two eggs.

From the web site
"Wondering where the eagles live? Learn about Hornby Island, British
Columbia, Canada where the eagles roam! See a detailed map too!"

Hope that helps

It most certainly does, I can now avoid it with impunity!

Alan

Old 09-04-2006, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

"Mike" wrote
http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.co...fe/default.asp

5000 other people "at a time" are interested and the site receives 1
Million
hits a DAY

Thank you Mike, I've reposted it to uk.rec.natural-history.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 10-04-2006, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote
http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.co...fe/default.asp

5000 other people "at a time" are interested and the site receives 1
Million
hits a DAY

Thank you Mike, I've reposted it to uk.rec.natural-history.

--
Regards
Bob

Thanks Bob, didn't think of there. I posted it here because I know that
there are a few interested in birds following my postings on bird watching
in my garden

Mike

Old 10-04-2006, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

"Mike"wrote
after "Bob Hobden"commented
"Mike" wrote
http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.co...fe/default.asp

5000 other people "at a time" are interested and the site receives 1
Million
hits a DAY

Thank you Mike, I've reposted it to uk.rec.natural-history.

Thanks Bob, didn't think of there. I posted it here because I know that
there are a few interested in birds following my postings on bird watching
in my garden

It's a bit slow at the moment with her sitting on the eggs and hardly moving
but in a while, when the eggs hatch, it should get interesting.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 10-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbleweed
Why not give as a clue what it is, rather than just a URL. No problem with
OT posts when marked as such, like this, but I never follow URLs where the
OP cant be arsed to tell us what its about.

--
yeah why waste time