Old 09-06-2006, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Flower Identity

Philippe Gautier writes
prettylittlefis wrote:
prettylittlefis Wrote:
hi I have a plant in my garden that i know nothing about or even what

is it has red leaves and little tiny pink flowers help please

|Filename: DSCF0237.JPG |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2912|

It's a Heuchera...

But the flowers aren't
--
Kay
Old 09-06-2006, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

"K" wrote in message
Philippe Gautier writes
prettylittlefis wrote:
prettylittlefis Wrote:
hi I have a plant in my garden that i know nothing about or even what
is it has red leaves and little tiny pink flowers help please
|Filename: DSCF0237.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2912|

It's a Heuchera...

But the flowers aren't
Kay

They look like that weed thing that smells strongly..........the name
escapes me ATM
jenny

Old 09-06-2006, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JennyC writes

"K" wrote in message
Philippe Gautier writes
prettylittlefis wrote:
prettylittlefis Wrote:
hi I have a plant in my garden that i know nothing about or even what
is it has red leaves and little tiny pink flowers help please
|Filename: DSCF0237.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2912|

It's a Heuchera...

But the flowers aren't
Kay

They look like that weed thing that smells strongly..........the name
escapes me ATM

Herb robert?
--
Kay
Old 09-06-2006, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 9/6/06 15:27, in article , "Philippe
Gautier" wrote:

prettylittlefis wrote:
prettylittlefis Wrote:

hi
I have a plant in my garden that i know nothing about or even what it
is it has red leaves and little tiny pink flowers help please

|Filename: DSCF0237.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2912|

It's a Heuchera...

which appears to have a label stuck in it.....

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Looks like that small discrete label says Purple so my guess is Heuchera
palace purple:-)

Old 09-06-2006, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Gautier" wrote:

prettylittlefis wrote:
prettylittlefis Wrote:

hi
I have a plant in my garden that i know nothing about or even what it
is it has red leaves and little tiny pink flowers help please

|Filename: DSCF0237.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2912|

It's a Heuchera...

which appears to have a label stuck in it.....

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(email address on website)

Looks like that small discrete label says Purple so my guess is Heuchera
palace purple:-)

You don't say.........
Some people really should give up trying to use Garden Banter to bait this
group!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 10-06-2006, 12:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Gautier" wrote:

prettylittlefis wrote:
prettylittlefis Wrote:

hi
I have a plant in my garden that i know nothing about or even what it
is it has red leaves and little tiny pink flowers help please

|Filename: DSCF0237.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2912|

It's a Heuchera...

which appears to have a label stuck in it.....

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(email address on website)

Looks like that small discrete label says Purple so my guess is Heuchera
palace purple:-)

You don't say.........
Some people really should give up trying to use Garden Banter to bait this
group!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(email address on website)

We all like a quiz. I could only see the word purple and it would not
surprise me if all the labelling said was "purple plant" same as Morrisons
have a habit of labelling things as "Hardy perennial".

Old 10-06-2006, 08:48 AM
Registered User

Location: South West UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)
"Sacha" wrote in message
On 9/6/06 22:56, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

wrote:

prettylittlefis wrote:
prettylittlefis Wrote:

hi
I have a plant in my garden that i know nothing about or even what it
is it has red leaves and little tiny pink flowers help please

|Filename: DSCF0237.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2912|

It's a Heuchera...

which appears to have a label stuck in it.....

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(email address on website)

Looks like that small discrete label says Purple so my guess is Heuchera
palace purple:-)

You don't say.........
Some people really should give up trying to use Garden Banter to bait this
group!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(email address on website)

We all like a quiz. I could only see the word purple and it would not
surprise me if all the labelling said was "purple plant" same as Morrisons
have a habit of labelling things as "Hardy perennial".
I think that (discreet) lable reads "all purpose" which perhaps is even more vague than " Hardy perennial ".
Old 10-06-2006, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Galpin

The message
from "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" contains these words:

Gautier" wrote:

prettylittlefis Wrote:

[...]

Looks more like a bag of all-purpose compost to me.
Janet G
Old 10-06-2006, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Gautier" wrote:

prettylittlefis Wrote:

[...]

Yes you are right---Sacha got it wrong and I was just humouring her:-)

Old 10-06-2006, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Crowe

Yes you are right---Sacha got it wrong and I was just humouring her:-)

"Queen" Sacha got it wrong?

GOT IT WRONG????????????????????????????

Wash you mouth out

My God you will be condemned for this :-((
Say goodbye to your ISP connection :-(((

NOW watch the flack.

Michael Crowe FEP
A 'somebody'

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

Old 10-06-2006, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Mike, go boil yer head if you can find a pot big enough
Old 10-06-2006, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Crowe

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

Mike, go boil yer head if you can find a pot big enough

Feel better now you have that off your chest??

:-))

Jolly good :-))

Michael Crowe FEP

Old 10-06-2006, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Mike, go boil yer head if you can find a pot big enough

Feel better now you have that off your chest??

:-))

Jolly good :-))

Michael Crowe FEP

Yes thank you sir she said
Old 10-06-2006, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"Michael Crowe" wrote in message

Yes you are right---Sacha got it wrong and I was just humouring her:-)

"Queen" Sacha got it wrong?

GOT IT WRONG????????????????????????????

Wash you mouth out

My God you will be condemned for this :-((
Say goodbye to your ISP connection :-(((

NOW watch the flack.

Michael Crowe FEP
A 'somebody'

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

The joke is on you--again. You missed the smiley.

Help to identity a flower? Lickity Splickets Gardening 3 19-02-2005 08:04 AM
Anyone know flower identity? AD Orchids 4 16-03-2004 04:29 AM
Anyone know flower identity? AD Roses 2 15-03-2004 11:18 AM
intro & identity of flower question Lynda Gardening 1 07-07-2003 02:56 PM