Old 03-08-2006, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT OT OT Service Reunions

With thanks to Sacha who in another thread highlighted one of my Service
Reunions, may I mention a few more for the readers's attention?

RAF Regiment Weston Super Mare 6 - 9th October
NS(RAF)A Eastbourne 27 - 30th October. Sorry, very very popular and full
Korean Vets Association Chichester 6 - 9th October
British Pacific Fleet Blackpool 8 - 11th September
Royal Marines 777 Squad Isle of Wight 27 - 29th October
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Isle of Wight December

and next year
NS(RAF)A Coventry & Cosford again last weekend in June (Members only for the
Hotel)

Thank you Sacha for allowing me to follow on from your posting 'advertising'
the reunions for ex Service people. They really do enjoy getting together
again :-))

If anyone wants details, drop me an email or leave your name and address at
Isle of Wight Tours, details in Sacha's posting :-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 03-08-2006, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha :-))

You're talking to me again:-))

How lovely :-))

Nice to have you back amongst my friends :-)) And I have MILLIONS of them
:-))

Do you know, I can add up on one hand how many peope don't like me. Only one
now that I have you back :-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 3/8/06 16:54, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

[...]

It really is a shame you're such a common little man.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 03-08-2006, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Wrong, Mike. I'm not talking to you.

:-(((((((((((((((((((

Old 03-08-2006, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike" wrote in message
[...]

I'm sure you are familiar with the 3Bs, which were referred to often while I
was in the Andrew, and apply to most of your posts, so please, for the sake
of all us old members of the Andrew, shut up!

Alan

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 03-08-2006, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

I'm sure you are familiar with the 3Bs, which were referred to often while
I was in the Andrew, and apply to most of your posts, so please, for the
sake of all us old members of the Andrew, shut up!

Alan

Alan , the best course of action in responding to ot posts of this nature
is to igore them by a nil response (note -Sacha as well ).
If you must respond - please ensure you cut and paste or chop correctly !

Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 03-08-2006, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message

A direct and lying attack on my personal life is not OT to me if it is
posted on a public newsgroup that can be read by millions of people. And
will indeed, take action against such behaviour. I can assure you that
most
of us here have had *years* of the Crowe's behaviour and do not need any
advice on how to deal with him.

--
Sacha

I would not be so presumptuous as to advise you- but if it has been going
on for *years* perhaps some acceptable advice as to sorting it is a bit
overdue.
I obviously do not include myself in the "most of us here" as I have never
heard of Crowe untill you mentioned him above.
Pete

Old 03-08-2006, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Peter Stockdale" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message

A direct and lying attack on my personal life is not OT to me if it is
posted on a public newsgroup that can be read by millions of people. And
will indeed, take action against such behaviour. I can assure you that
most
of us here have had *years* of the Crowe's behaviour and do not need any
advice on how to deal with him.

--
Sacha

I would not be so presumptuous as to advise you- but if it has been going
on for *years* perhaps some acceptable advice as to sorting it is a bit
overdue.
I obviously do not include myself in the "most of us here" as I have never
heard of Crowe untill you mentioned him above.

So you haven't been reading this newsgroup for long?

Alan

Pete

Old 03-08-2006, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 3/8/06 17:36, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

Sacha :-))

You're talking to me again:-))

How lovely :-))

Nice to have you back amongst my friends :-)) And I have MILLIONS of them
:-))

Do you know, I can add up on one hand how many peope don't like me. Only
one
now that I have you back :-))

Mike

Wrong, Mike. I'm not talking to you. Like most other people, I'm
laughing
at you - you're a figure of contempt and ridicule. The sort of thing you
write above makes you even more risible. You're loathed and disliked on
more than one group and this is no exception. But just behave yourself
with
regard to my private life and your drivelling idiocy will run its course,
as
usual. Now you and your sock puppets can go on talking to yourselves
because you've played a very silly game today - we've seen irrefutable
proof
of how you puff yourself off as something you're not, how you boast and
swagger and bully and lie. Thanks.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I see you know Mr Crowe quite well.................but above all he seems to
strive manfully to make himself appear as a figure of fun, and target of
derision all over usenet.

Old 03-08-2006, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

So you haven't been reading this newsgroup for long?

Alan

Pete

Long enough !

Alan

Pete

Mobil Lawn Mower Tune-up, Repair Service and Removal [Mobil Service] [email protected] North Carolina 0 17-10-2007 12:19 PM
[Service] Tilling Service for Gardens and Flower Beds [in Raleigh area] james North Carolina 0 14-04-2004 02:32 PM
And You though the Forest Service Was Short of funds! Aozotorp alt.forestry 13 02-04-2003 11:20 PM
S&W --Customer Service Shiva Roses 0 13-03-2003 01:21 AM
Forest Service punishes 11 for Thirtymile fire deaths Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 0 14-02-2003 05:34 PM