Old 18-08-2006, 11:41 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

Default For Mike Crowe

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message ...

"Zoab" wrote in message

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message

Crowe is indeed universally hated on each and every group where he has
made his odious presence felt, often with posts which generally attack
others, and suggest he himself is omnipotent, and pretty much knows the
answer to everything................

Ken.

Whatever are you trying to prove. Every time you post you make an even
bigger prick of yourself. Do try to grow up. What happened to the

meeting
face to face that you promised me, you are a bottleless pratt, Having

seen
you several times I can understand why you always fall down on an
invitation to have a face to face meeting with anyone. You are a
despicable little wimp who needs to be stepped on like the a bug that

you
are.

Bryan

So says someone who feels that those guilty of child abuse, should be

dealt
with most favourably, if they are freemasons, as well as
nonces...........................

Coming from someone who can't talk about anything else. I wonder why that
is...?

Graham

Old 18-08-2006, 11:54 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
kj kj is offline

"Zoab" wrote in message
[...]

because he has no life and nothing of any interest to do or say. He
would probably be OK and join in nicely if we discussed dress patterns
or size 9 high heeled shoes. He's probably sitting at home now in front
of his computer, all glammed up and looking like a 1940's tart, with his
webcam on looking at himself.
Old 19-08-2006, 06:31 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"Zoab" wrote in message

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message ...
Crowe is indeed universally hated on each and every group where he has
made his odious presence felt, often with posts which generally attack
others, and suggest he himself is omnipotent, and pretty much knows the
answer to everything................

Ken.

Whatever are you trying to prove. Every time you post you make an even
bigger prick of yourself. Do try to grow up. What happened to the meeting
face to face that you promised me, you are a bottleless pratt, Having seen
you several times I can understand why you always fall down on an
invitation to have a face to face meeting with anyone. You are a
despicable little wimp who needs to be stepped on like the a bug that you
are.

Bryan

If thats true why didnt you step on me yourself? But I guess that anyone who
feels able to make posts supportive of child abusers on here, doesnt really
have a lot of "bottle" themselves!

Old 19-08-2006, 06:41 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

"Zoab" wrote in message
[...]

Personally I thought he was one of them adult babies with a latex frilly
bonnet, dummy and nappy (padlocked on having taken laxatives) and mittens.
Hence the nature of his posts.

With a webcam on (her)himself.

Graham

Old 19-08-2006, 08:06 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"Grey" wrote in message

"Zoab" wrote in message
[...]

Not quite...............you have entered the lions den posting that sort of
******** here...........writs are ten for a pound and we know how to use
them!

Old 19-08-2006, 08:57 AM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

"Fisherman" wrote in message
Id like to know ---

Id like to know why you get into so many navy groups when you werent ever

real sailor - just a cushy shore berth and a few trips round the bay.

Id like to know why you get involved with RAF groups when you werent ever

in
the RAF.
Is that because you cant make friends in the ordinary way?

Id like to know why you always argue with everyone on the IoW newsgroup

and
the southwest newsgroup and noone there has a good word to say for you.

Id like to know why you always argue with everyone on the gardening
newsgroup and you are very rude to the women there and noone there has a
good word to say for you.

Id like to know why you go on any newsgroup at all when you have no

friends
on them.

Id like to know why you never listen to anyones advice or opinion.

Id like to know why you think you know better than everybody else in the
whole world about every subject in the whole world.

Id like to know why you tell lies to make yourself look more important.

Id like to know why you think you are so important when you have never

done
anything useful in your life and you live in that crummy old cottage in
Lake.

Id like to know how you explain to yourself why you are hated by

everybody.

Well Mr Crow what are your answers?

Its because £7 is paid to Mike Crowe for every subscription, so the more
areas he can cover the more cruises he can go on... simple.

Old 19-08-2006, 08:58 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

"Johannes" wrote in message

Tiddy Ogg wrote:

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:37:39 +0100, "Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote:

Crowe is indeed universally hated on each and every group where he has

made
his odious presence felt,

Please look up tthe meaning of '"universally".
I quite like him, thus that is one more lie from you, assuming you do
indeed know the meaning of universally.

Tiddy Ogg.
http://www.tiddyogg.co.uk

The worst website that I've ever seen.

Your right this website is totally shit. An instant turn off.

Old 19-08-2006, 09:01 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"The One" wrote in message

"Johannes" wrote in message

Tiddy Ogg wrote:

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:37:39 +0100, "Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote:

Crowe is indeed universally hated on each and every group where he has

made
his odious presence felt,
Please look up tthe meaning of '"universally".
I quite like him, thus that is one more lie from you, assuming you do
indeed know the meaning of universally.

Tiddy Ogg.
http://www.tiddyogg.co.uk

The worst website that I've ever seen.

Your right this website is totally shit. An instant turn off.

Thats what its meant to be..............web page belongs to one of the most
prolific trolls on usenet...............its a windup pure and simple!

Old 19-08-2006, 09:03 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

"Grey" wrote in message

"Zoab" wrote in message
[...]

Then act your age and grow up.

Graham

Old 19-08-2006, 09:12 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"Grey" wrote in message

"Zoab" wrote in message
[...]

Have a read of your own posts in this thread, then consider taking your own
advice!

Old 19-08-2006, 09:49 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

"Grey" wrote in message

"Zoab" wrote in message
[...]

Having read a lot you your immature postings on other threads, maybe you
need to seek medical help. As someone just said "he has no life and nothing
of any interest to do or say" probably sums you up in a nutshell.

Graham

Old 19-08-2006, 10:11 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

"Zoab" wrote in message

[...]

I would be interested to see any reference of mine in
support of child abusers, they are the scum of the earth and
almost as detestable as you. I did promise myself that I
would not get involved with your stupid posts, I must try to
keep that promise. You are a very sick person, I urge you to
get some help.

Bryan

Old 19-08-2006, 10:12 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"Grey" wrote in message

"Zoab" wrote in message
[...]

I havnt noticed any posts fromn you, that suggest anything other than the
fact you seem to want to be a troll, but just cant seem to master all thats
involved............want some lessons from a master?

Old 19-08-2006, 10:27 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

Chris Stevens is indeed universally hated on each and every group where he

Old 19-08-2006, 11:54 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"Zoab" wrote in message

[...]

The child abuser in question is a former Judge, who used to live in
Winchester.

He avoided much more serious charges being brought against him, after he was
warned in advance of being paid a visit by the police.

In this case the person involved had been downloading extreme hard core
kiddie porn from US web sites, and had paid for this using his credit card.

In common with Kenneth Noye, who got away with murdering a police officer, I
would have thought the Winchester nonce was very glad he was a mason, and
got a friendly warning from a friend on the force!

This type of thing goes far beyond silly trolling on here, and is genuinely
reflective of serious problems within our society that allows this sort of
thing to continue to go on, eliciting little or none adverse comment.

Bryan feels that merely by suggesting this person is not a mason (he is 101%
certain), and posting ridiculous piffle to back this up, that discussion of
the matter will cease...........