Old 18-04-2003, 12:08 PM
Fenny

Default Bloody Cats

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Essjay001 say...
Yeah right! Dogs have to be on a lead in the UK.

And when that happens, watch out for the low flying pigs.
--
Fenny
I can read your mind, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Old 18-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Keith D

In ,
an infinite number of geoffs, in an attempt to produce the entire works of
Shakespeare, typed:
I cannot vouch for its efficacy but have been told that squirting an
offending cat with a strong solution of washing-up liquid causes the
cat to foul its own home. The cat licks itself when if gets in its
bed and that causes it to be incontinent!

ROFL
--
Please remove both of your frontal lobe(s) to reply

Old 18-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Mike

In article , Charlie
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

I cannot vouch for its efficacy but have been told that squirting an
offending cat with a strong solution of washing-up liquid causes the cat

foul its own home. The cat licks itself when if gets in its bed and that
causes it to be incontinent!

That's horrific!

but a damn good idea to try.

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more

Old 18-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Bart Bailey

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:53:58 +0000 (UTC), "Essjay001"
wrote:

Pussy Galore scribbled:

I've been lurking in this NG for some time now, and I have to say that
I am amazed by the tolerance that some people show towards CATS!

Welcome to the anti cat league. If you find it such a problem it can be
dealt with easily. 410 bird gun.

While a .410 would likely be effective as a feline solution, it would
generate the sort of audible report, that could alert the neighbors and
get a bit nasty. A much more discreet alternative might be found he
http://www.ejmailorder.co.uk/airguns/air-rifles.htm

Bart
Old 18-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Bart Bailey

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:44:18 +0100, "geoff"
wrote:

I cannot vouch for its efficacy but have been told that squirting an
offending cat with a strong solution of washing-up liquid causes the cat to
foul its own home. The cat licks itself when if gets in its bed and that
causes it to be incontinent!

Who said the Brits had no sense of humor? ;-)

Bart

Old 18-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Essjay001

So that would make BJ's point useless, yes?

The Devil's Advocate scribbled:

Obviously not lol

Essjay001 wrote:
Bigjon scribbled:

person who wants to prevent a neighbour's cat or dog from entering
her/his property could make her/his own fencing arrangements."

My god you even talk cat crap!

So perhaps you'd better get a bigger fence ??

50 6x6 fence panels is that big enough?

Old 18-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Essjay001

The Devil's Advocate scribbled:

You miserable little shit, bet your fun to be with

Miserable I am not, little I am not.

We are talking cats here get a life!

Old 18-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Essjay001

Bart Bailey scribbled:

While a .410 would likely be effective as a feline solution, it would
generate the sort of audible report, that could alert the neighbors
and get a bit nasty. A much more discreet alternative might be found
he http://www.ejmailorder.co.uk/airguns/air-rifles.htm

Thanks Bart, can't think what I was thinking of making noise pollution like
that.

Old 18-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Essjay001

geoff scribbled:

I cannot vouch for its efficacy but have been told that squirting an
offending cat with a strong solution of washing-up liquid causes the
cat to foul its own home. The cat licks itself when if gets in its
bed and that causes it to be incontinent!

The only trouble with that is getting the owners to take photos so you can
gloat! LOL

Old 18-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Jayne

As I said in an earlier thread - you better check if the cat is microchipped
first - if so it is the owner's property so it would be like shooting their
dog..

Old 18-04-2003, 07:20 PM
The Devil's Advocate

I don't need some jumped up idiot like you to tell me to get a life thank
you. I shall pass your comments on to the RSPCA

Essjay001 wrote:
: The Devil's Advocate scribbled:
:
:: You miserable little shit, bet your fun to be with
::

Old 18-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Mike

In article , Peter James
writes

Don't feed the troll!

Now if everybody were to obey 'don't feed the cats' then our problem
with the nasty things would be over :-))

But then you always get some selfish b*****d who insists on have the
messy things don't you?