Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2007, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Blatant advert (delete if offended)

If any urglers or their friends/family are interested SWMBO and I now have
the apartment on the side of the house available for weekly holiday letting.
Only one (double) bedroom but very comfy and ideally located to explore the
northern Yorkshire Dales. We take advance bookings for full weeks but will
only do long weekends at short notice if the week either side is not booked.
Take a look at www.farend.org.uk for full information. I will give a 10%
discount to group members.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Mike