Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-05-2007, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Total Newbie at the age of 57

Please I ask to excuse my naivety and what may appear to be silly questions
to some.

This year , in fact two weeks ago is the very first time that I have
attempted to grow vegs.. I know that this is a little early to contenplate
this, but once grown and harvested how do I freeze the surplus runner beans
and peas that I hope that I will have.

I have to put down this new venture to my neighbour.. we have just moved
into our bungalow, and this all started when my neighbour gave me some
tomatoes plants, which I now have in the green house.
Any help and advice believe me, will be gratefully received

Mary
( Evesham)