Old 11-09-2007, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

Default Why is there so much animal rights post in this newsgroup ?

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 03:30:28 -0700, wrote:

On 10 Sep, 19:09, Gary wrote:
It's the net nanny who craves attention that's the problem, going
round from post to post protesteth much and boring the pants off the
rest of us. I suspect most are too stupid to use a kill filter, or
ignore posts that get up their noses.

It's not like many a stupid gardener couldn't do with some advice
about the damage they do to wildlife is it! Chemicals, poisons, deadly
baits in abundance without a care for the consequences to wildlife.
Hedgehogs now an at risk species, birds in serious decline. I wonder
if some of the idiots here even know the damage they are doing, let
alone care about it.
I guess guilt plays it's part on them.

I agrebe with this poast.

Since when do you speaketh so much truth?! Nice one.

Nice one indeed.

--

Hansom 0++0

Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!

PRAYER FOR A NATION

When Pastor Joe Wright, of Central Christian Church, was asked
to open the new session of the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting
the usual politically correct generalities.
But what they heard instead was this:

Heavenly Father, we come before You today to ask Your forgiveness
and seek your direction and guidance.
We know Your Word says,
‘Woe on those who call evil good,’ but that’s exactly what we have done.
We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and inverted our values.

We confess that:

We have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it pluralism;

We have, worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism;

We have endorsed perversion and called it an alternative lifestyle;

We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery;

We have neglected the needy and called it self-preservation;

We have killed our unborn and called it choice;

We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem;

We have abused power and called it political savvy;

We have coveted our neighbour’s possessions and called it ambition;

We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression;

We have ridiculed the time-honoured values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.

Search us, 0 God, and know our hearts today; try us and see if there be some wicked way in us;
cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Guide and bless these men and women who have
been sent here by the people of Kansas, and who have been ordained by You, to govern this great state.

Grant them Your wisdom to rule and may their decisions direct us to the centre of Your will. I ask it in the name of Your Son, the Living Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.”

****************
Old 11-09-2007, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:48:56 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 11/9/07 11:30, in article
om, "
wrote:
I wonder
if some of the idiots here even know the damage they are doing, let
alone care about it.
I guess guilt plays it's part on them.

Since when do you speaketh so much truth?! Nice one.

There is an abundance of posts to this group from people who clearly are
interested in wildlife, in using organic and ecological methods and who do
all they can to keep birds, hedgehogs and other species in their gardens,
offering safe havens for them. You, who are so keen on these things, then
encourage into this group, which supports and encourages lovers of wildlife,
trolls who will do all they can to spoil things. The piece above about "I
wonder if some of the idiots here even know the damage they are doing"
certainly applies to those of you who are doing all you can to encourage
people who are trying to ruin urg. You have no cause to be smug.

I think we can all see where the original posts turned nasty, usually
when you decide to nanny us.

Practice what you preach and use your own filters!

Old 11-09-2007, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 04:42:57 -0700, wrote:

On 11 Sep, 11:48, Sacha wrote:
There is an abundance of posts to this group from people who clearly are
interested in wildlife, in using organic and ecological methods and who do
all they can to keep birds, hedgehogs and other species in their gardens,
offering safe havens for them. You, who are so keen on these things, then
encourage into this group, which supports and encourages lovers of wildlife,
trolls who will do all they can to spoil things. The piece above about "I
wonder if some of the idiots here even know the damage they are doing"
certainly applies to those of you who are doing all you can to encourage
people who are trying to ruin urg. You have no cause to be smug.

Are you for real Sacha?!

You have responded to this thread first. Do you know captainpugwash
and therefore don't you think you are the first person who has
contributed to the 'ruin' of this group, as you put it?

The idiots refers to people in urg, I think, who admit to using
chemicals (not to feed the thousands nor to kill millions of locusts
but to protect a little bush in their little front garden) and you
know who you are. Did you get that Sacha? Why don't you get this?

Do you actually beleive I am responsible for all the crossposts?

Do you consider Gary's post a troll post? If yes, why?

Do you consider captainpugwash a troll post? If no, why?

Why are you such a tyrant?

You better be very careful about your answers because you are now
being very closely watch by many lil' trolls, garls and boys alike who
cannot wait for people like you who unleash their nasties on others
when they don't get their ways. And us, the urglers who are quite
tired of your finger pointing at me. Don't involve me in your rants
and your imaginings. I'm now quite fed up with it. Go and find someone
else.

She is a whore to the highest bidder. A whore I tell you, a whore!

Old 11-09-2007, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:55:39 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 11 Sep, 11:48, Sacha wrote:
[...]

As I have said many, many, many times, if there is aggression in the
newsgroup, just who is there in the midst of it if they have not started it
in the first place? :-))

I think it should be planted head first in the sewage of the group,
and when we come out of the battle cruiser after a long session, we
can water it!

Old 11-09-2007, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 11/9/07 12:42, in article
, "
wrote:

On 11 Sep, 11:48, Sacha wrote:
There is an abundance of posts to this group from people who clearly are
interested in wildlife, in using organic and ecological methods and who
do
all they can to keep birds, hedgehogs and other species in their
gardens,
offering safe havens for them.

snip

Are you for real Sacha?!

snip of ranting and threats

You are going to do here what you did at demon.local, insisting that
playing
with trolls is 'fun' - that's as clear as day and because you're in so
many
kill files nobody will realise what's happened until it's too late.
You're
a bloody menace.

--
Sacha

How do you know how many people have her in their kill files?

I don't operate a kill file and according to you,..... neither do you!!!
:-)

Your comments are more than welcome :-))

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.

Old 11-09-2007, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:32:52 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 11/9/07 12:42, in article
. com, "
wrote:

On 11 Sep, 11:48, Sacha wrote:
There is an abundance of posts to this group from people who clearly are
interested in wildlife, in using organic and ecological methods and who do
all they can to keep birds, hedgehogs and other species in their gardens,
offering safe havens for them.

snip

Are you for real Sacha?!

snip of ranting and threats

You are going to do here what you did at demon.local, insisting that playing
with trolls is 'fun' - that's as clear as day and because you're in so many
kill files nobody will realise what's happened until it's too late. You're
a bloody menace.

You are a stuck old cow and it's time you gave us all some peace.

What happened to your promise to jump in a lake?

Old 11-09-2007, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11 Sep, 17:32, Sacha wrote:
You are going to do here what you did at demon.local, insisting that playing
with trolls is 'fun' - that's as clear as day and because you're in so many
kill files nobody will realise what's happened until it's too late. You're
a bloody menace.

Please Sacha LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Do we have to ring your husband and
ask him to remove your PC?! Did someone already suggested this in
2002? Or was this 2004? Should I post the links?! No?! SO LEAVE ME
ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO INVOLVE ME IN YOUR MADNESS YOUR SICK
WOMAN!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2007, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,demon.local

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:21:49 -0700, wrote:

On 11 Sep, 17:32, Sacha wrote:
You are going to do here what you did at demon.local, insisting that playing
with trolls is 'fun' - that's as clear as day and because you're in so many
kill files nobody will realise what's happened until it's too late. You're
a bloody menace.

Please Sacha LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Do we have to ring your husband and
ask him to remove your PC?! Did someone already suggested this in
2002? Or was this 2004? Should I post the links?! No?! SO LEAVE ME
ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO INVOLVE ME IN YOUR MADNESS YOUR SICK
WOMAN!!!!!!

Is it trying to misrepresent you damagingly? In which case I can help.

I'll take her to court for libel on a no win, no fee basis and sue the
arse of it! Just as soon as that bitch Anne stops sexually harassing
me.

If you want to get the ball rolling send me $1000 yankee dolla up
front to offset P&P.

Old 15-09-2007, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Steve Wolstenholme" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:03:59 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

I have to admit that this cross posting lark puts me entirely out of
sympathy with the aims of the people perpetrating it. I suspect that

it's
counter-productive with most people and goes straight to a kill file.

I don't see any of it because I have set things up so that anything
crossposted never gets to me. It's easy with the application I use but
I expect the same facilities are in most readers these days.

Steve

--
Stephen Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com

I have not found a way of doing it with OE6 (yet!)

When you do, can you please let the rest of us know how?

Old 15-09-2007, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Like you don't already ****ing know...